Sikhs males dating Muslim girls

Big_Tera

Is it right or wrong to date Muslim girls?

Going to college and uni school in a predominately Muslim area. I ended up dating quite a few Muslim girls. Not out of any particular preference. My classes we just full to the brim with Muslim females. Hence as a male in my early days I just ended up dating them.  There were some Sikh females but I did not want to date them as I saw them as apne. So did not really want to hurt or get involved with them. 

Muslim girls on the other hand were defiantly game and up for it. So to speak apart from the religious ones of course. I dont know how it is now since all this war on islam and bin laden ect. I think muslim girls having become even more religious then before. So not sure how muslim girls are now. But back then. It was take your pick sort of thing. They did not care the fact that I was sikh. They just wanted someone who would give them a good time. 

Guest Seeing as

It depends. If it came to the point where they were asked to make a choice between their faith and (seeing as you are an infidel and non believer) you, what do u think they would choose. 

Guest bigger
9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Is it right or wrong to date Muslim girls?

Going to college and uni school in a predominately Muslim area. I ended up dating quite a few Muslim girls. Not out of any particular preference. My classes we just full to the brim with Muslim females. Hence as a male in my early days I just ended up dating them.  There were some Sikh females but I did not want to date them as I saw them as apne. So did not really want to hurt or get involved with them. 

Muslim girls on the other hand were defiantly game and up for it. So to speak apart from the religious ones of course. I dont know how it is now since all this war on islam and bin laden ect. I think muslim girls having become even more religious then before. So not sure how muslim girls are now. But back then. It was take your pick sort of thing. They did not care the fact that I was sikh. They just wanted someone who would give them a good time. 

lol   respect you bro.

I dont' think there's anything wrong. You either date or you don't.   and if you decide you are gonna date, then don't jump for apni kurris like most of our lads do. Instead, do the milk rounds outside apna territory.

I too, dated muslim girls and one of them was very popular and we were dating for 3 years.  Yes, you are right, they are game for apnay.  What I used to love at the time was the annoying looks we'd get from muslim men. They used to get so vexed up because one of their girls was with an apna from Sikh family.

My feelings were same as yours and I respected apnia and referred to them as sisters. Shouldn't dirty your own linen should you?

This was back then. Many years ago. I'm happily married now and my wife knows all about those days. At the time, I had to get it out my system and have no regrets to this day.

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

lol are you jealous?

I think you should see my all my post and topics. Certainly not all about muslims. Simply dont reply to topics if you are not interested in them. like I do. 

LOL jealous of what? I don't date or do that stuff out of my own choice, if I wanted to do all that then I would of started a long time back, it's not exactly a mission now is it. 

Guest Its a good thing
8 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

When Maharaja Ranjit Singh ji married the Muslim dancer what did he get.

Lol that story is an urban myth blaming it on that issue. The reason Ranjit Singh was whipped was due to his general debauchery which was not befitting of a Sikh. As for "Rani" Moran Kaur, Maharaja Ranjit Singh was forced by Akali Phula Singh and the Panth to have an Anand Karaj with her to bring her into the Sikh Panth as a new Sikh.

Silence from every Sikh until he went to Akaal Takhat to get whipped

That was not due to Moran Kaur but Ranjit's general debauchery.

Do you want to be with a Muslim and sacrifice your faith?

If an erstwhile so-called "Muslim" female is willing to marry by way of Anand Karaj (to thereby become a new Sikh) then there is nothing wrong with it. Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj would hardly restrict Sikh males from marrying 25% of the planet's females (particularly those are willing to become new Sikhs via bowing down Guru Sahib in Anand Karaj).

These type of urban myths re Moran Kaur and Guru Sahib are making a mockery of what Sikhi stands for. Thousands of erstwhile Muslim female slaves were married by GurSikhs who rescued from the rapist Muslim slaveowner armies. 

Any woman who is willing to ditch her parents religion of Islam ... whereby women are treated as inferiors to males, where domestic violence is legislated in the Quran and the rape of female slaves is encouraged ... deserves the utmost respect as a new Sikh. After all, Bhai Mardana Ji was the first Sikh in history.

• The topic was locked