Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo

Mods, I did not start this thread and post that. This is the same brahmin who previously started a thread here accusing me and attacking me.That thread was deleted and now he started another one using my nickname. Anyone can use that nickname and post. This has confirmed my suspicion that there is a hindu extremist cabal here actively trying to spam this forum and attack/humiliate Sikhi.

Please check ip address and expose this fraud who is trying to claim to be me.TQ

p/s If Sant ji really said that I support him 100%. No need to try to shame us babu, your people were the ones who raped and murdered,not us.Whatever we did was to defend ourselves from Hindutva extremists and that includes the GOI and all hindu parties in that rape republic. 

Guest puzzledtoo

I knew after the Ganges thread the Saffron Defense League thats active on this board is going to try to attack and defame me again and lo and behold...they start another thread.

In October these monkey worshippers go in hyperdrive as this is the month their Queen Prostitute Gandhu was sent to hell.

Guest puzzledtoo

Oh Sharma,you just can't handle a Sikh calling you a monkey worshipping rapist can you. It's a fact sharma,your monkey species rapes and bombs Sikh Gurudwaras. You can accuse me of being anything as much as you want but you can't change that fact can you. Carry on with your fantasies of 'teaching' Sikh girls babu.There are many of us on here who have our eyes on your species. Now go to your nearest Gurudwara and wash the toilets there.

Im thinking what cake to buy to celebrate the 31'st. Any suggestions sharma babu?

Guest puzzledtoo
36 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

LOL Hahhahhaa, your jokes man. what you say holds no validity.  I did not create this thread. I do not hide behind an anonymous account while posting here. if you have proof otherwise please provide the proof. I don't like Indira Gandhi. I think she is terrorists so please feel free to mock her as much as you like.   But disrespecting other faiths is not cool but that's on your head.  you are risking potential bhap. all you have is the accusation and these wild conspiracy theories without proof lol. 

A hindu has no right to dictate terms on me on a Sikh forum. I am not in your house,you are in ours. I will say whatever I want.I do not want to use guest accounts but the admin is not approving my account so Im stuck with this. You claim to not be the one starting this but what coincidence.Everytime i argue with you in Gupt someone starts another shitty thread with a guest account. I have no conspiracy theories only facts. I say something against hindus and a whole army here starts attacking me. How is that a conspiracy?

You are distorting my faith too with your comments here. To be a Sikh you have to convert. You still call yourself a brahmin which Sikhi doesn't recognise. Why keep bringing up caste if you claim to be well versed with Sikhi?Why dont you jump in with both legs and take Khande di Pahul is Sikhi means so much to you?

So what if AjeetPunjabiSingh called hindus rats? A rat is an honour for hindus. I think your kind is lower than cockroaches.A Muslim at least stabs you from in front.A hindu will pretend to be your friend and stab you from behind.Ptuuuihhh. Are you going to deny me the right of free speech and freedom of expression just like your 'Mother' Gandhu did to all Sikhs in India?

And what a coincidence,you always manage to find threads where I am.

Any cake suggestions for the 31st?