Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo
5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

But why are you speaking to him like that? What has he said or done to you? Even if he is a troll why you making your mouth dirty? 

Guru arjan dev ji said   mitt bolra ji har sajjan swami mora.  So speak nice words.

And why you keep insulting Hindus lol. There are over a billion Hindus. What did all billion people ever do to you? What did nepali, Sri Lankan, Balinese etc Hindus ever do to sikhs? What about the south indian Hindus and the dalits? What did they ever do to sikhs? 

And you do realize Jagdish Tytlor is a Christian. 

Bro they keep attacking me making new fake threads about me.Why are they not stopping?This thread was not started by me but by these imposters pretending to be me.If they want a fight i dont want to back down. 

I dont like the way khusrawolf defends brahminism here.You say anything critical against them and he attacks like a dog.Who is this brahmin dog to attack Sikhs on a Sikh forum? That is my problem.

The other day he was attacking AjeetSinghPunjabi too. Of course Im not attacking all hindus.I just use bitter words to provoke these babus and get provoked they do hence all the fake threads and attacks.

Guest puzzledtoo
15 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

who mentions brahmins more me or you? your the one that keeps bring it up. Puzzled makes a very good point. not all Hindu are rapists, not all Hindu's are RSS etc. 1984 was never a Hindu vs Sikh issues. It was the GOI that attacked Sikhism lead by  Indira Gandi who never represented Hinduism.  your talking crap. how can you call someone a rapist without proof? you have no right to act holy than thou. you are a total fraud. 

You cant stop lying can you. You keep on provoking what do you expect. We are not Hindus and Hindus are not us.What part of that cant you understand?Why so desperate to smell our backside that you follow us everywhere.Go and post on some brahmin hindu veda cow worshipping forum.If you love Hinduism so much what are you doing here?You are not part of us.Accept it.We are the third path.We have nothing to do with your barbaric practices or beliefs.Why are you desperately trying to make us accept brahminism?

1984 was hindus against Sikhs.Dont try to absolve Hinduism.RSS was 100% supporting destruction of Sikhi.Even today hindus tell us to bow down to them if we want to live in India.NEVER!You want to destroy us from inside now by infiltrating us.I can smell this tactic a mile away.See how this forum is packed with hindu sympathizers.If you love Sikhi so much why do you still care about your Hinduism?Cant leave can you babu?

Guest puzzledtoo
4 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Come on guys we all know better than to retaliate and fight back even if what it said may hurt a lot.

Nowadays we just look at the forums and they have a lot of hate to Hindus and just people in general. Where are all the spiritual and uplifting messages?

This is meant to be a Sikh forum and don't you guys think that a guy would shy away from Sikhi after reading such profanity in some messages. This is a place of learning and we are here to help each other and motivate each other in this path. Why don't we have more motivational and uplifting threads rather than this guy did this and he said this and now I am angry? What's the point the anger is not going to help anyone.

Let's all actually try to help each other and be inspirations

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

I agree bro.But they should stop attacking me and stop starting fake threads which I know they will not stop.

3 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

1984 was hindus against Sikhs

I'm sorry but 1984 was a Indian Government Vs Sikh thing. They wanted to crush and destroy Sikhi. Not Hindus but the Indian Government and look Indira Ghandi has won over you since you are saying what she wanted you to believe that it's "a Hindu Vs Sikh" thing

#SikhGenocide84:

If you can get through ever video in this playlist which goes in depth on 84 you will change your mind

And brother a rapist murderer etc. Has no religion

Guest puzzledtoo

That is your opinion and I disagree with it.Everyone has the right to their own opinion.I judge events based on reality and Hindus all over India rejoiced the day Akal Takht was attacked.All that blood is on the hands of Hindus.I will never change this belief.