Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo

You see.Again this b@stard dog uses my name and posts that video pretending to be me. So pathetic.Retarded babu. 

Thanks for reposting that video babu.Love every second of it.Bruuuaaaahahhhhhhhh

You still havent told me what cake to buy for the 31st

But why do they rejoice? Indra Ghandi brainwashed them and you are also being brainwashed

We are meant to be Nirbhao and Nirvair

Without fear and without hate

We should stand up when people criticise us and blame us for 84 but also be without hate because we could have been in a similar state. We could have been them. We should be compassionate and actually educate people on what happened.

3 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

That is your opinion and I disagree with it.Everyone has the right to their own opinion.I judge events based on reality and Hindus all over India rejoiced the day Akal Takht was attacked.All that blood is on the hands of Hindus.I will never change this belief.

Brother if watch the playlist and still hold the same belief at the end that's fine but actually be open to change.

2 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

You see.Again this b@stard dog uses my name and posts that video pretending to be me. So pathetic.Retarded babu. 

Make an account then, it is not hard. There is no point arguing on a forum on the Internet and spreading hate. Go listen to some Paath and katha

Guest puzzledtoo
4 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

my relationship with God is between me and god. I can believe whatever it got nothing to do with you. I am not here to preach Hinduism or ask others to join it. I am not here to talk about Hinduism. it is you that keeps on making these Hindu threads and using my surname to call me out.   I have not once made a Hindu thread on here. 

So you accuse me of starting this thread?What are you blind?I already said many times I didnt.Its a fake thread by someone using my name.I just responded.

If you accuse me of starting this thread when I denied it I will assume you are the guest poster who used my name and started it.It wasnt me.

Guest puzzledtoo
1 minute ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Make an account then, it is not hard. There is no point arguing on a forum on the Internet and spreading hate. Go listen to some Paath and katha

Already have days back.Mods not approving

Guest Stop anti-Sikh troll

To the non-Sikh troll seemingly given free reign by mods to spew hate:

I guess @Mehtab Singh an Amritdhari forum member must be a rapist then?

I guess most Kashmiri Sikhs must all be rapists too then, right?

I guess all the (Sikh) Sharma brothers that gave shaheedi defending Sri Harmandir Sahib from Brar's tanks must have been rapists then?

I guess Pandit Kirpa Ram Datt and Professor Pandit Rao are (Sikh) rapists too?

Guest Ban Hateful Trolls
1 hour ago, Guest Stop non-Sikh Troll said:

LoL you (Guest puzzledtoo) are the only Hindutva extremist on this forum who is trying dragging the Sikh Panth through the mud (and stop more innocent Hindu's from realising that they actually connect with Sikhi).

You're the only Hindutva extremist on this site. You pretend to be Sikh but your hate filled words expose you as the non-Sikh you are. Good riddance to terrorist Indira but haters like you continue to do her dirty work by trying to inflame Hindu's to hate Sikhs and preventing them from realising that Sikhi is the truth and that they can feel welcome in the Sikh Panth.

Lol you are not convincing anyone here that you are anything but a non-Sikh with the above. The poster you refer is a highly respected Sikh (who simply happens to be from the same background as Shaheed Bhai Mati Das Ji and Shaheed Bhai Sati Das Ji). The fact that you abuse him and the surname of 7 shaheed Sharma brothers from Patiala who gave their lives at Harmandir Sahib to stop Brar's tanks prove that you are NOT a Sikh. As you don't know that Sikhs come from all backgrounds. 

Plus the whole Sangat sees through your Hindutva nonsense of trying to limit the population of the Sikh faith by claiming that only Amritdhari's count as Sikhs. It's obvious you are not Sikh let alone Amritdhari so well done you just exposed yourself there. Anybody that bows down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh.

You are either a Pakistani or a paid Hindutva RSS troll. Everybody sees that

Unlike you he attends Gurdwara. You attend a Mosque or RSS rallies.

He doesn't need to turn Sikhs against you.

The Sangat all despise you as a non-Sikh troll.

You could not make it any easier to identify you as a non-Sikh!

This non-Sikh clown troll (Guest puzzledtoo) is obviously non-Sikh

Guest puzzledtoo
5 minutes ago, Guest Stop anti-Sikh troll said:

To the non-Sikh troll seemingly given free reign by mods to spew hate:

I guess @Mehtab Singh an Amritdhari forum member must be a rapist then?

I guess most Kashmiri Sikhs must all be rapists too then, right?

I guess all the (Sikh) Sharma brothers that gave shaheedi defending Sri Harmandir Sahib from Brar's tanks must have been rapists then?

I guess Pandit Kirpa Ram Datt and Professor Pandit Rao are (Sikh) rapists too?

To this hindu propagandist: why dont you type something new.This you have posted here before.Doesnt change my mind one bit