Guest Amardev

10 hours ago, GuestSikh06 said:

Honestly, I didn't know that could happen. I thought the energies would vanish in the premises of the Gurdwara (sorry if that's offensive to anyone). That's why I've been told to never take food from anyone because they can mix urine, period blood, ashes and even spit into it and what not and put some spell. It's crazy how this stuff happens but I'll never know the mechanisms around them. I think most of the black magic stuff is either Hindu or Muslim tantar mantar. I'm so grateful it's limited in Sikhism not saying it's not there.. but you certainly won't find the stuff online you'd have to go elsewhere in Punjab. 

Energies in the gurdw-.  There is no spiritual energy other than Waheguru himself!  He isn't even "energy", it's just that is a term we as humans created which our pathetic minds can use to try to explain what he is.  Why do you have faith of this nonsense, this hocus pocus superstitious BS from cartoons and primitive beliefs.  I'm not so much offended but angry.  People having some idea in their mind there is other sh!t going on anywhere but natural life and Waheguru...man I'm such a bloody sinner, I get all this anger.

6 hours ago, namespace said:

Energies in the gurdw-.  There is no spiritual energy other than Waheguru himself!  He isn't even "energy", it's just that is a term we as humans created which our pathetic minds can use to try to explain what he is.  Why do you have faith of this nonsense, this hocus pocus superstitious BS from cartoons and primitive beliefs.  I'm not so much offended but angry.  People having some idea in their mind there is other sh!t going on anywhere but natural life and Waheguru...man I'm such a bloody sinner, I get all this anger.

I'm so sorry I made you angry, I mean even I was confused about this theoretically I totally believe the energy is Waheguru himself but I wouldn't eliminate other energies such as gossip, jealousy, backchat energies that are in the Gurdwara forgive me and I wholeheartedly believe this story because it happened within my own family :) 

On 10/18/2018 at 9:06 PM, mahandulai said:

yes snape turned me into a frog,

jks

a rabbit

then a deer, and snape died, his body reincarnated, and finally became with Waheguru,

now he is god, now he made me human,

and now I type this,

Lol, thats soo funny dude XD

My family in India go to baba vadbagh singhs gurdwara dera sahib in india. One year while in India we went as well. In our family its a tradition that after a baby is born or after a new bride has got married into the family we go to dera sahib. So after my cousins wedding we went and i saw these possessed ladies there! there were around 5 or 6 of them and they were sitting on the floor and spinning their heads round really fast! there hair was out and was going everywhere. then they would stop and breath and snort really heavily and start again. one snapped out of it and became normal. It was really weird, there was this baba chanting some mantras to them. I was told they are possessed and the baba is taking the evil spirit out of them lol. but yeah   strange stuff .... 

loads of possessed people go to babas gurdwara. They leave their old clothes there and we are not supposed to touch the clothes, its actually really scary! loads of strings and malas thrown everywhere on the floor that you are supposed to not touch. Lots of mountains there as well as its in himachal. my nani wouldn't let me go up the mountains because she said people leave lots of jadu tuna there also after the people have become free of the spirits that possessed them the babas send the spirits to the mountains     so i wasnt allowed to wounder around. very creepy place! it had this eerie atmosphere  

On 11/24/2018 at 11:06 PM, puzzled said:

My family in India go to baba vadbagh singhs gurdwara dera sahib in india. One year while in India we went as well. In our family its a tradition that after a baby is born or after a new bride has got married into the family we go to dera sahib. So after my cousins wedding we went and i saw these possessed ladies there! there were around 5 or 6 of them and they were sitting on the floor and spinning their heads round really fast! there hair was out and was going everywhere. then they would stop and breath and snort really heavily and start again. one snapped out of it and became normal. It was really weird, there was this baba chanting some mantras to them. I was told they are possessed and the baba is taking the evil spirit out of them lol. but yeah   strange stuff .... 

loads of possessed people go to babas gurdwara. They leave their old clothes there and we are not supposed to touch the clothes, its actually really scary! loads of strings and malas thrown everywhere on the floor that you are supposed to not touch. Lots of mountains there as well as its in himachal. my nani wouldn't let me go up the mountains because she said people leave lots of jadu tuna there also after the people have become free of the spirits that possessed them the babas send the spirits to the mountains     so i wasnt allowed to wounder around. very creepy place! it had this eerie atmosphere  

I've been to the Baba Vadhbag Singh Ji Gurdwara in Coventry... loads of weird happenings in the darbar hall I can say. But not many people visit that one as there's another Gurdwara adjacent to it. I normally visit the Ramgharia Gurdwara whenever I'd visit my cousins. In India, my relatives do the same thing for a baby boy, they go to the Dera and do the hair cutting ceremony (which I have no idea about). I can agree there's more of a chance of getting possessed there than actually helping the possessed as it's so dangerous and everything's scattered everywhere.  So many people are against this but it's a matter of life and death for some. There's a similar temple Hindus go to it's a Hanuman temple and it accumulates a lot of negative energy due to loads of people visiting to get rid of there spiritual possessions, I'm very interested in this stuff as its mysterious yet interesting within limits :) 

Those strings attached have Shabri mantars (like Hindu ones) so there very dangerous as they backfire but they get the work done very fast in Kaljug and have no lock on shakti. Baba Vadhbag formulated many Shabri prayers (very long prayers I may even have one lying in my house) as well as Guru Goraknath, Baba Balaknath and all the other nath panth... even including my village Guru (again I don't know details on how he can be my Guru) lol. But you won't find these mantars on the internet anywhere they're rare to find. 

On 11/25/2018 at 4:36 AM, puzzled said:

Lol, you'll never see a ghost in any intelligent guy ..... They are Paid BrUh... You still believe in that Sh!t ?

8 hours ago, GuestSikh06 said:

I've been to the Baba Vadhbag Singh Ji Gurdwara in Coventry... loads of weird happenings in the darbar hall I can say. But not many people visit that one as there's another Gurdwara adjacent to it. I normally visit the Ramgharia Gurdwara whenever I'd visit my cousins. In India, my relatives do the same thing for a baby boy, they go to the Dera and do the hair cutting ceremony (which I have no idea about). I can agree there's more of a chance of getting possessed there than actually helping the possessed as it's so dangerous and everything's scattered everywhere.  So many people are against this but it's a matter of life and death for some. There's a similar temple Hindus go to it's a Hanuman temple and it accumulates a lot of negative energy due to loads of people visiting to get rid of there spiritual possessions, I'm very interested in this stuff as its mysterious yet interesting within limits :) 

Those strings attached have Shabri mantars (like Hindu ones) so there very dangerous as they backfire but they get the work done very fast in Kaljug and have no lock on shakti. Baba Vadhbag formulated many Shabri prayers (very long prayers I may even have one lying in my house) as well as Guru Goraknath, Baba Balaknath and all the other nath panth... even including my village Guru (again I don't know details on how he can be my Guru) lol. But you won't find these mantars on the internet anywhere they're rare to find. 

Iv never been to the one in Coventry but iv been to his dera sahib gurdwara in himachal, but yeah that is one spooky place! Like I said it has this strange atmosphere about it. Those strings and beads are scattered everywhere on the floor! Same with old clothes worn by people who were possessed.  Tbh I didn't like it ?    but I'm not allowed to say anything bad about it    my family told me.   There was a lot of anti gurmat stuff there.   Not far from the gurdwara was this waterfall coming from the mountains where people with illness and disease go to wash and its at this place where all the scattered  beads and strings are. This place is surrounded by mountains with forests and thats where the spirits are sent or set up to trap someone else after someone has been freed from it.  After this then we go to the main gurdwara. My family believe in this place and I'm not allowed to say anything bad about it because stuff will start going wrong then apparently!   Iv been told that we are descendants of baba jis family.   Baba ji actually had a lot of shakti and saved many people from evil spirits he also was a warrior and fought in wars, it's after this that he settled in the mountains and started saving people. I think all these black magic babas have high jacked this place and made into their den. They practise all soughts of scary and dangerous stuff there. I'm sure half of the stuff there didn't exist when  baba ji was around. 

But you are right this place has something in the air about it, very eerie and tense.  I didn't enjoy going there and kept on thinking about it for a couple of days afterwards. I couldn't go to sleep at night because I saw so many scary things there.  A lot of these things are dangerous, you are right. All it takes is a trigger for the spirit to possess your body. One touch or one step onto the area marked with the spell/jadu tuna  and then that's it your done! 

I don't know much else ...

My family also believe in baba gurditta and we go to his gurdwara in anandpur sahib too. 

8 hours ago, puzzled said:

My family also believe in baba gurditta and we go to his gurdwara in anandpur sahib too

My friend, I find stuff like this verging on paganism.   Where is the line to be drawn in how much we merit sants and such and when it starts to conflict in our reverence for Waheguru.  We are complete dirt, we are mud, nothing under him.  waheguru owns us, waheguru directs us, waheguru is everywhere and never ends nor ever began. rahau.