Veg village food ( youtube channel)

puzzled

Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh
On 9/4/2020 at 6:28 PM, puzzled said:

Do you know how pathetic all of that sounds? not coz its not true, most people are aware of people making money out of social media, but because your making an issue out of no issue. 

A granny making a giant pizza or 100 bowls of noodles, or some amritdhari woman showing her "lifestyle" is hardly virsa

Gurdware, Nagar kirtans, teeyan the mela with an entrance fee of £5, Punjabi havelis with shoddy looking badly painted punjabi statues, Punjabi actresses acting as innocent village virgins in movies and then running around in bikinis in Goa in real life etc all of that is people making money out of our "virsa"    social media is just the new popular platform people are using to make money out of "virsa" 

no big deal,  who cares, move on 

There's 2 things I should say in reply to that Puzzled:

1) The first was that you will notice that my message was a reply to your previous message in which you talked about general youtube / social influencers and such. Perhaps you shouldn't say things if you're then not capable of continuing on with the natural progression of a debate ?  Perhaps you stick to the 20,000 stories you have of nymphomaniac women teasing you and making you blush like a little boy?

2) The second is that I hoped to widen the debate by provoking you into deeper intellectual reasoning and thought about 2 things: namely the way that both our culture and our faith is increasingly being seen as a business opportunity and the way that we, as a people, are increasingly embracing these new social media personalities as our heroes.  Where I was wrong was that I chose you for that widening of the debate. I should have realised and understood the limits of your intellect. My bad.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:15 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh said:

There's 2 things I should say in reply to that Puzzled:

1) The first was that you will notice that my message was a reply to your previous message in which you talked about general youtube / social influencers and such. Perhaps you shouldn't say things if you're then not capable of continuing on with the natural progression of a debate ?  Perhaps you stick to the 20,000 stories you have of nymphomaniac women teasing you and making you blush like a little boy?

2) The second is that I hoped to widen the debate by provoking you into deeper intellectual reasoning and thought about 2 things: namely the way that both our culture and our faith is increasingly being seen as a business opportunity and the way that we, as a people, are increasingly embracing these new social media personalities as our heroes.  Where I was wrong was that I chose you for that widening of the debate. I should have realised and understood the limits of your intellect. My bad.

Got bored, only read half of that  

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

Got bored, only read half of that  

Of course you did. That's why you work as a shop assistant. Everyone is at the limit they supposed to be. 

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

LOL  Says a 55 year old  "writer" on benefits ,    hmmm  yeah   that's great stuff grandad  ??  

Please remember to kill me if I have do a 'dally singh' and am still here when i'm 55 ? I would rather have a sharp pencil rammed into my eye than have that happen.

And as for claiming 'benefits' ....oooh...my friend....I've mentioned many times how soul-searching has caused me to campaign to get taxes raised for higher earning people like myself and family so that - if the time for volunteering didn't -  should have given you enough clues as to the easy lifestyle I enjoy. But....quickly estimating what a shop assistant might earn, I think I can safely say that I pay more in taxes than your entire year's salary. 

Some serious advice though: Looking at how you're a bit immature for your age and still not found a wife you should, Puzzled, spend less time here and more on developing yourself as a man. You know your career as working in a retail shop as an assistant means nobody from this country will marry and nobody from Punjab can marry you because your income is half of what the government deems as the bare minimum. Check yourself mate. You post messages here talking about how Sikh men should be and yet you don't have enough sense and strength to turn your computer off and work on becoming the type of man that might be in a position to provide for his family. Now, I know I'm a little biased here because I'm the type of man that just can't stop constantly learning and acquiring new skills and knowledge but I honestly do find it difficult to understand how a man like yourself at the very bottom of uneducated society could think his days were better spent on internet chat rooms than actually working on becoming an actual man that could pay a mortgage and raise kids. Wake up bro......take a good hard look at the man in the mirror. It's not too late to wake up, give yourself a good dusting down and better yourself. Go for it. The only thing you've got to lose is that 15% employee discount your job gives you and your family if they ever need underpants and plastic water bottles.

7 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh said:

Please remember to kill me if I have do a 'dally singh' and am still here when i'm 55 ? I would rather have a sharp pencil rammed into my eye than have that happen.

And as for claiming 'benefits' ....oooh...my friend....I've mentioned many times how soul-searching has caused me to campaign to get taxes raised for higher earning people like myself and family so that - if the time for volunteering didn't -  should have given you enough clues as to the easy lifestyle I enjoy. But....quickly estimating what a shop assistant might earn, I think I can safely say that I pay more in taxes than your entire year's salary. 

Some serious advice though: Looking at how you're a bit immature for your age and still not found a wife you should, Puzzled, spend less time here and more on developing yourself as a man. You know your career as working in a retail shop as an assistant means nobody from this country will marry and nobody from Punjab can marry you because your income is half of what the government deems as the bare minimum. Check yourself mate. You post messages here talking about how Sikh men should be and yet you don't have enough sense and strength to turn your computer off and work on becoming the type of man that might be in a position to provide for his family. Now, I know I'm a little biased here because I'm the type of man that just can't stop constantly learning and acquiring new skills and knowledge but I honestly do find it difficult to understand how a man like yourself at the very bottom of uneducated society could think his days were better spent on internet chat rooms than actually working on becoming an actual man that could pay a mortgage and raise kids. Wake up bro......take a good hard look at the man in the mirror. It's not too late to wake up, give yourself a good dusting down and better yourself. Go for it. The only thing you've got to lose is that 15% employee discount your job gives you and your family if they ever need underpants and plastic water bottles.

Don't need to worry about mortgage parents have already payed that off for me in the house we currently live in (my house), plus the rented property next door which I'm also going to inherit has also had its mortgage payed off by them  ?           Dad wants to buy another house in the area and has told me to keep a look out for one ?       Waheguru ji is kind  ?      and considering I live in a area with some of the highest property prices in the country, and let's say my dad does end up buying that 3rd property for me, i really don't think that's bad for a 27 year old ?

As for my job, i don't even work there any more lol, i'v got plans,   don't need some miserable old fart giving me advise, keep it to yourself ? 

As for getting a wife from india, not that I want one from there. You just need to know the right people, my jobless cousin in his 40s who also has a serious criminal record managed to get a himself a nice looking bird from India, you need to know the right people to do all the paper work for you?   Job done ...

On 9/12/2020 at 9:32 PM, puzzled said:

Don't need to worry about mortgage parents have already payed that off for me in the house we currently live in (my house), plus the rented property next door which I'm also going to inherit has also had its mortgage payed off by them  ?           Dad wants to buy another house in the area and has told me to keep a look out for one ?       Waheguru ji is kind  ?      and considering I live in a area with some of the highest property prices in the country, and let's say my dad does end up buying that 3rd property for me, i

Well now.....we've heard an awful lot about how brilliantly hard your dad has worked...and good on him.......but isn't it about time you actually did something ?

i really don't think that's bad for a 27 year old 

What's not bad for a 27 year old ?  You haven't actually done a single thing except work in a shop. Those are your dad's achievements not yours.

and considering I live in a area with some of the highest property prices in the country,

Mate, I hate to break it to you but you live in Slough.  There is not much more I can add to that statement so we'll let the exquisite poetry of John Betjeman sum it up:

Slough

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs and blow to smithereens
Those air -conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans,
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

Mess up the mess they call a town-
A house for ninety-seven down
And once a week a half a crown
For twenty years.

And get that man with double chin
Who'll always cheat and always win,
Who washes his repulsive skin
In women's tears:

And smash his desk of polished oak
And smash his hands so used to stroke
And stop his boring dirty joke
And make him yell.

But spare the bald young clerks who add
The profits of the stinking cad;
It's not their fault that they are mad,
They've tasted Hell.

It's not their fault they do not know
The birdsong from the radio,
It's not their fault they often go
To Maidenhead

And talk of sport and makes of cars
In various bogus-Tudor bars
And daren't look up and see the stars
But belch instead.

In labour-saving homes, with care
Their wives frizz out peroxide hair
And dry it in synthetic air
And paint their nails.

Come, friendly bombs and fall on Slough
To get it ready for the plough.
The cabbages are coming now;
The earth exhales.

As for my job, i don't even work there any more lol, i'v got plans, 

So what you're saying is that you're unemployed and whenever you sign on fortnightly at the social they make you promise that you really do have some plans otherwise they'll stop your jobseekers allowance ?

As for getting a wife from india, not that I want one from there. You just need to know the right people, my jobless cousin in his 40s who also has a serious criminal record managed to get a himself a nice looking bird from India, you need

to know the right people to do all the paper work for you?   Job done ...

So there we have it then: A 2nd or 3rd generation British born who had the luxury of  having the opportunity of free first class education and free everything is reduced to finding a corrupt agent who will fiddle the books for immigration.  Well done Puzzled.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:28 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh said:

Well now.....we've heard an awful lot about how brilliantly hard your dad has worked...and good on him.......but isn't it about time you actually did something ?

What's not bad for a 27 year old ?  You haven't actually done a single thing except work in a shop. Those are your dad's achievements not yours.

Mate, I hate to break it to you but you live in Slough.  There is not much more I can add to that statement so we'll let the exquisite poetry of John Betjeman sum it up:

Slough

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs and blow to smithereens
Those air -conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans,
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

Mess up the mess they call a town-
A house for ninety-seven down
And once a week a half a crown
For twenty years.

And get that man with double chin
Who'll always cheat and always win,
Who washes his repulsive skin
In women's tears:

And smash his desk of polished oak
And smash his hands so used to stroke
And stop his boring dirty joke
And make him yell.

But spare the bald young clerks who add
The profits of the stinking cad;
It's not their fault that they are mad,
They've tasted Hell.

It's not their fault they do not know
The birdsong from the radio,
It's not their fault they often go
To Maidenhead

And talk of sport and makes of cars
In various bogus-Tudor bars
And daren't look up and see the stars
But belch instead.

In labour-saving homes, with care
Their wives frizz out peroxide hair
And dry it in synthetic air
And paint their nails.

Come, friendly bombs and fall on Slough
To get it ready for the plough.
The cabbages are coming now;
The earth exhales.

So what you're saying is that you're unemployed and whenever you sign on fortnightly at the social they make you promise that you really do have some plans otherwise they'll stop your jobseekers allowance ?

As for getting a wife from india, not that I want one from there. You just need to know the right people, my jobless cousin in his 40s who also has a serious criminal record managed to get a himself a nice looking bird from India, you need

So there we have it then: A 2nd or 3rd generation British born who had the luxury of  having the opportunity of free first class education and free everything is reduced to finding a corrupt agent who will fiddle the books for immigration.  Well done Puzzled.

What if I reply to that saying that I don't actually give a sh1t, because I really don't give a sh1t lol

I dont really care where I live mate, as long as I will be receiving nearly £2000 a month from the tenants next door straight into my bank account and not worry about bills or mortgage, plus my own salary, I'm fine with that.

What's rather odd is how your posting stuff about what I do and what my future is and what i should be doing!  Why don't you take your kids to the park or something? Or make another post about your beard ? Instead of writing about what I should be doing, it is very odd!