puzzled

Veg village food ( youtube channel)

Guest Athina

Sie ist wirklich die schönste Frau.  Sie ist die Aristokratie - schau auf die Augen, das Gesicht.  Sie macht alles ruhig und fleißig.  Vielleicht ist das ihre Mission im Leben.... Sorry for the german language. 

Google translator for above - She is really the most beautiful woman. She is the aristocracy - look at the eyes, the face. She does everything calmly and diligently. Maybe that's her mission in life

Guest Village food

Size eslya bda kyuki wo bahut se garib bche (children) ko khilati h

Wo v free

she gives the food to mostly bihari migrants. The bihari men are normally rude in her video, start snatching, dont say thank you, start snapping their hands at her. some behave very ungrateful. the bihari kids are far more friendly in the videos and all line up waiting their turn and say thank you.  

biharis are probably gnna take over punjab soon.

Very good channel and award goes to the person who decided to start this in Punjab. Good business skills placing products of his clients in videos and also the YouTube royalty. Good marketing strategy.

it won’t surprise me this is the play of corporations.

I believe this format is the copy of the old village Indian dude outside of Punjab and he recently passed away. His channel is old and does the same style but also does non-veg (yuck) and video ends with feeding village kids etc.

Guest Guest

She really rocksss. Her recipes are amazing. My brother and i make it at home and they are better than what we have eaten till now. Not just food, they also distribute gifts and toys. 

She is toooo sweet. I hope to meet her someday

Guest Elizabeth

I love this granny! She is a true humanitarian. Feeding the poor and hungry. She is a great cook - I am writing her recipes down. I bought Indian spices today. I am learning to cook her food. She has kind and hard working hands. 

Guest All Things Christine

I just found the YT Channel and I am mesmerized by the physical strength of this old lady, she is sooo strong. And I’m in love of what they are accomplishing with feeding the poor. God is good!

On 1/9/2020 at 11:16 AM, puzzled said:

she gives the food to mostly bihari migrants. The bihari men are normally rude in her video, start snatching, dont say thank you, start snapping their hands at her. some behave very ungrateful. the bihari kids are far more friendly in the videos and all line up waiting their turn and say thank you.  

well somebody gotta take over punjab, since we are all leaving it. 

Guest I. Kantor

She's merciful and kind.  You can see the faces of the children she feeds, how they look forward to this daily meal. They sit and eat together.  Food feeds the body,  and nourishes the spirit. Preparing a simple home cooked meal for someone is a humble task, but can make such a difference to those who would not have it otherwise.   The vegetables she prepares look so fresh and nice, I wonder if it comes from her family's own farm.  I like to watch her cook, and watch the kids enjoy her food.  God Bless her.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Don't know why I feel sad for her. At this age, she should be resting. What kind of compulsion might be forcing her to work for these vids . I srsly feel for her :(

On 10/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Don't know why I feel sad for her. At this age, she should be resting. What kind of compulsion might be forcing her to work for these vids . I srsly feel for her :(

I presume that her marketing channel promoters are now coming here and posting promoting comments 😄

On 1/9/2020 at 11:16 AM, puzzled said:

Some people on this forum would probably say we're subsidizing our own demise by doing this.

The biharis come in and undercut Punjabi labor, and then on top of that, they don't have to spend any money on food because they get it free!