What if you had the cure to cancer?

mahandulai

On 10/15/2018 at 12:13 PM, Punjabiwolves said:

agreed would be wrong to profit on something that can cure someone''s life.  

Then there is no incentive to make the cure in the first place.

Why become a scientist and study/research for years when in the end, you will get nothing out of it (aside from I guess moral upliftment).

These people have families to feed as well.

If you had the cure to 'cancer' you'd better start work on a cure to dementia, Alzheimers , arthritis, atherosclerosis and all the other ailments associated with old age. I read a good article once about how the success of modern medicine has not actually over the whole of a persons life improved the 'quality of life ' much when you factor in the years of life at the end when you are afflicted with such conditions 

2 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

If you had the cure to 'cancer' you'd better start work on a cure to dementia, Alzheimers , arthritis, atherosclerosis and all the other ailments associated with old age. I read a good article once about how the success of modern medicine has not actually over the whole of a persons life improved the 'quality of life ' much when you factor in the years of life at the end when you are afflicted with such conditions 

alzheimers is diabetes type 3  - controlling sugars in diet will help , also medical fasting

Increased sugars in diet leads to insulin resistance which then causes mutliple issues that you have listed including high blood pressure , high cholestrol etc and also it increases rate of aging  and radical oxidative damage ( as the processing of sugars by the body uses vitamin, antioxidant and mineral reserves )

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:39 PM, jkvlondon said:

you sound so lacking ....when you open your mouth  ...even enlightened masses would remain the masses because of numerical count .... the leaders/elite are only there on the tolerance of the masses ...when that goes no one stands in their place

maybe I am suggesting something else, I did not know I was suggesting until now...

maybe..

the enlightenment of the masses would disperse them, and as a coincidence, would cause an extinction level event.

maybe the two arent mutually exclusive. What a wild hypothesis. ahah surprised myself today I have

thank u

On 10/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, jkvlondon said:

alzheimers is diabetes type 3  - controlling sugars in diet will help , also medical fasting

Increased sugars in diet leads to insulin resistance which then causes mutliple issues that you have listed including high blood pressure , high cholestrol etc and also it increases rate of aging  and radical oxidative damage ( as the processing of sugars by the body uses vitamin, antioxidant and mineral reserves )

i would argue that it gives people a lot of pleasure, and without the craving they are more sane.

On 10/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, jkvlondon said:

We also need to realise that ALL carbs get transformed into glucose (or fructose) by the body. So just stopping sugar isn't enough. I think you have to lower overall carbs.

By the way. It looks like there is a natural cure to at least some cancers that we've been sitting on for a milenia. Good old fashioned sukha aka cannabis. Okay, it might not cure all cancers but it has worked miracles for at least some people going by anecdotal evidence. There seems to be magic in cannabinoids - and not just the one that buzzes you (THC). CBD and THCV look interesting too.