Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

Mahandulai is a Troll

Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

All Sangat know that this anti-Sikh troll mahandulai has been posting bait recently.

It now turns out from a search of his IP address that this guy's real name is Mahmud Ullah Dulai.

But he thought he could troll freely on here by tweaking it due to his Pakistani Jatt surname.

And guess what this Pakistani Dullard aka mahandulai was the same cat trolling as Guest puzzledtoo 

Guest puzz1ed
2 hours ago, puzzled said:

He keeps his hair and wears a pagh. 

That's the genius of the Pakistani troll.

By pretending to be a Sikh of his same surname he tries fly under the radar

That's why chose puzzledtoo as in order to look respectable initially.

So that peeps thought it was you (puzzled).

In short puzzled is not the same as Guest puzz1ed.

The only thing Mahmud Dulai has to be proud of is a circumcision (not a Dastar)

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

He keeps his hair and wears a pagh. 

i can claim to be a sikh who has a yt tube persona ...anyone can doesn't mean it's true ... I mean we know that RSS agents have in the past done the same disguise as a sikh to avoid detection , Modi even did it ...

sikh =/= man+karda OR man+pagh OR man+pagh+dhardi OR man+ 5 kakkars 

Sikhi is represented by actioned  rehit

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jakare said:

How did you find his name from his IP address lmao

well mods will know his IP and can trace his name in his e-mail . if you click on  IP info  for each post mods and admins can be informed of previous accounts used (if any)    

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

well mods will know his IP and can trace his name in his e-mail . if you click on  IP info  for each post mods and admins can be informed of previous accounts used (if any)    

Ah okay, just a bit confusing because OP said they found his name from his actual IP, not the email address.

1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

is this really him ?

Thats what i was thinking!  because iv seen this video before ...

Guest 1234
On 10/19/2018 at 6:07 PM, Punjabiwolves said:

is this really him ?

Sangat Ji,  i have seen Mahan's posts on this forum and based on the name i assumed it was this singh. I happen to vaguely know him as we are from the same area and the same Gurdwara. i can assure you that he is not muslim, he is from a punjabi background and has kept kesh all his life. He isn't from an amritdhari background but they do occasionally go to the Gurdwara and are certainly not pakistani. we know he posts some weird things but if you have seen his videos, you can see he has his own way of thinking and that shouldn't be used to label him anti sikh. i'm not saying i agree with anything he says but i just want sangat to know that from being aware of who he is, he isn't some anti sikh pakistani troll. that being said it might not be this singh lol it could be someone else who knows.