Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

Mahandulai is a Troll

On 10/17/2018 at 12:49 AM, Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls said:

All Sangat know that this anti-Sikh troll mahandulai has been posting bait recently.

It now turns out from a search of his IP address that this guy's real name is Mahmud Ullah Dulai.

But he thought he could troll freely on here by tweaking it due to his Pakistani Jatt surname.

And guess what this Pakistani Dullard aka mahandulai was the same cat trolling as Guest puzzledtoo 

@Moderator @harsharan000 @jkvlondon @GuestKaur2 @puzzled Wow. my community doing this to me. Is this how you treat people with views not your own.? More is expected.
More is needed from our SIkhi community, if you are posting this. 

Hope you all have a good day.

On 10/19/2018 at 6:33 AM, vtheawesome said:

I don't really like asking for this, but can we just ban him now?
He's been more of a disruption than anything else, and it's been proven that everyone else thinks so. 

wow i am really looking for answers. I cant believe my own community woulddo this?

53 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

wow i am really looking for answers. I cant believe my own community woulddo this?

funny because when they are supplied or you are pointed where to look you get triggered and then kick another thread off. No evidence of listening really

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

Is this how you treat people with views not your own.

No, it's what people who are not open to change in line with the truth and what their Guru says get.

Don't try to put Sikhi down because you will never be able to - you'll just be hurting yourself more in doing so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

No, it's what people who are not open to change in line with the truth and what their Guru says get.

Don't try to put Sikhi down because you will never be able to - you'll just be hurting yourself more in doing so

au contraire my sikhi is more open that yours.

30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

funny because when they are supplied or you are pointed where to look you get triggered and then kick another thread off. No evidence of listening really

I dont have to accept poor answers mate.

Guest Ghostbusters

my community doing this to me.

More is needed from our SIkhi community, if you are posting this. 

So if u are not Muslim are you saying that ...

U think Prophet Muhammad is a pedophile for having sex with a 9year old?

The truth is, you are looking for answers which you want to listen, or which are related to your way of thinking.

And if they are not according to your thinking, you flatly put them down, this shows that you are not interested to find answers but, because you feel you know more than all of us, you  say it is rubbish, it is hallucination and so on.

Be humble, listen to what the sangat answers you, or is trying to tell you, respectfully appreciate what they tell you,  and if anybody has whatsoever little or much sharda, do not put them down.

It sounds us you are more likely a muslim, who is trolling here and putting down sikhee. 

That is the main reason why people want you out, for with the pretext of knowing, you are conscioussly going against the currents of what we all believe here, no matter we may not agree on all issues, but the difference between us all is minnimum, as per compared all of us with you.

My suggestion, argue less, and listen more, try to absorb what you are being told, who knows ...one day your understanding level of sikhee just opens(though sincerely speaking I doubt so, but nevertheless I wish you the best to grow and mature).

Keep your thoughts with you, do not try to convert us to your thinking, this is a sikh forum, not a muslim one, nor brahmanvadee, nor any other religion, though all are welcome, but that does not mean we will allow nonsense here, nor create avishvaas in our faith in Guru Jee.

The admin and moderators  have been most gracefull  with you, in spite of all what you say and have created here.

So, mind your words. 

Stay  as a member if you want as said, but respect our feelings, our way of thinking, it is you who are a  newcomer  among us, otherwise you are most welcome to  leave by yourself with dignity at time.

Stay blessed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Answer the Question
6 minutes ago, Guest Ghostbusters said:

So if u are not Muslim are you saying that ...

U think Prophet Muhammad is a pedophile for having sex with a 9year old?

Why is mahandulai chickening out of answering the question fam?

Wow. my community doing this to me. Is this how you treat people with views not your own.?

umm   you called the 5ks "rituals"  how do you think your community felt about that? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

umm   you called the 5ks "rituals"  how do you think your community felt about that? 

mate i am pointing out logic , and i got the answer I needed with that, though some still are adamant to be walking contradictions

4 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

The truth is, you are looking for answers which you want to listen, or which are related to your way of thinking.

And if they are not according to your thinking, you flatly put them down, this shows that you are not interested to find answers but, because you feel you know more than all of us, you  say it is rubbish, it is hallucination and so on.

Be humble, listen to what the sangat answers you, or is trying to tell you, respectfully appreciate what they tell you,  and if anybody has whatsoever little or much sharda, do not put them down.

It sounds us you are more likely a muslim, who is trolling here and putting down sikhee. 

That is the main reason why people want you out, for with the pretext of knowing, you are conscioussly going against the currents of what we all believe here, no matter we may not agree on all issues, but the difference between us all is minnimum, as per compared all of us with you.

My suggestion, argue less, and listen more, try to absorb what you are being told, who knows ...one day your understanding level of sikhee just opens(though sincerely speaking I doubt so, but nevertheless I wish you the best to grow and mature).

Keep your thoughts with you, do not try to convert us to your thinking, this is a sikh forum, not a muslim one, nor brahmanvadee, nor any other religion, though all are welcome, but that does not mean we will allow nonsense here, nor create avishvaas in our faith in Guru Jee.

The admin and moderators  have been most gracefull  with you, in spite of all what you say and have created here.

So, mind your words. 

Stay  as a member if you want as said, but respect our feelings, our way of thinking, it is you who are a  newcomer  among us, otherwise you are most welcome to  leave by yourself with dignity at time.

Stay blessed.

no you stay blessed.

no, the moderators will do their jobs, which is to moderate, so they are going to take this thread down. 

Otherwise, i have not tried to disprove sikhi in any way.

YOU, still are publicly seen to not answer and not admit, that some things 300 years ago cannot be acounted for, and seem deluded.

Science and sikhi are one in the same. And you have lost.