Mahandulai is a Troll

Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

Guest Mr Dulai (Mahan Dad)
2 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Sat Sri Akal uncle. you son is hard work. I suggest you send him off to Punjab to straighten him out.   a few thapaṛa's from all the elders of the Pind are needed. 

SSA young man.

If there are any slave auctions going I don't mind selling him off for a few pence

I would much rather have sons like Punjabiwolves, puzzled + Harsharan000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't really like asking for this, but can we just ban him now? He's been more of a disruption than anything else, and it's been proven that everyone else thinks so. 

Well done Guest Ban jee . Excellent job, by revealing the  truths of a troll.  I had my doubts since the very beginning he stepped in, he was even told that the type of questions he asked, were n

good. job this guy along with toopuzzled are only here to cause disruption and troll.   

Posted Images

Guest Yo Mahan

Yo fam. How come u didnt get into Uni with AABB?

Didnt u get clearing? Are u at a diff Uni now? What was the course u wanted at Bath?

And was it all one big wind up on the forum just to scrape some more subs?

12 hours ago, Guest Mr Dulai (Mahan Dad) said:

Yes beta I know which tea you are making for me

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5263981/Student-Birmingham-bought-car-bomb-kill-parents.html

Seriously though son, I want you to get into University rather than play devil's advocate against Sikhi online

I study optometry at aston, but you wouldn't know that, dad, you've been gone for so long.

47 minutes ago, Guest Yo Mahan said:

Yo fam. How come u didnt get into Uni with AABB?

Didnt u get clearing? Are u at a diff Uni now? What was the course u wanted at Bath?

And was it all one big wind up on the forum just to scrape some more subs?

ridiculous claim to get more subs. I made videos to get more perspective, and now I ask questions on here for the same reason.

get all your acts together.

I go aston now.

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

@mahandulai   why are you a sikh?   no trick question,   is it because of science?   also do you believe in god?  what do the guru's mean to you?      it would be helpful to know where you stand with sikhi 

honestly,

born in sikh fam,

been all camps etc, I keep kesh and not amritari, but I always represent.

the basics of sikhi are the same as in every religion, and are more of being a good human being,

otherwise, science just helps on top.

also I believe that everything in sikhi can be explained scientifically,

and justly.

gurus, god, ofc I believe,

my main point, is that it has been 300 years, and no-one knows what the gurus fully wanted us to do, specifically, in a set rule for all.

Guest Yo Mahan

Ok cool bro re optometry. Good to know that u at Uni.

I was wrong about u fam. I thought u were a $ullah. Your Dad will be proud when u qualify as an optician. Respect

But i get it now that u were just deliberately playing devil's advocate on here as a social experiment.

On a serious level though instead of us arguing over technicalities isnt about times Sikhs unite all Gurdwara's + destroy divisions

By the way kirpan isn't a sword or dagger ... its any weapon for doing kirpa of the weak+oppressed with

Also Sikhs with dreadlocks do not have to wear a kangha in their hair.

The so-called 5k's was actually an injunction by Guru Sahib for Sikhs to have 5 shastar tyaar bar tyaar

Guest Yo Mahan
10 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

1 the basics of sikhi are the same as in every religion, and are more of being a good human being,

2 my main point, is that it has been 300 years, and no-one knows what the gurus fully wanted us to do, specifically, in a set rule for all.

1. disagree. Islam says slavery, rape, pedophilia, terrorism are all ok. so it has different ideology to Sikhi

2. We know 100% what our Guru's want. They want Sarbat da Bhala. Naam japo, kirat karo, vand shakko. Equality+justice 4 all

On 10/24/2018 at 11:56 AM, mahandulai said:

honestly,

born in sikh fam,

been all camps etc, I keep kesh and not amritari, but I always represent.

the basics of sikhi are the same as in every religion, and are more of being a good human being,

otherwise, science just helps on top.

also I believe that everything in sikhi can be explained scientifically,

and justly.

gurus, god, ofc I believe,

my main point, is that it has been 300 years, and no-one knows what the gurus fully wanted us to do, specifically, in a set rule for all.

born in sikh family - no one is born sikh

sikhi is actioned not just a case of dress up

NO! there is not  all other faiths treat women as lower/sinful/dangerous sikhi doesn't , all other faiths believe others are damned  we .don't , other faiths believe they are chosen people -we don't  , other faiths believe that they alone can be path to mukti - we don't . By our core values we are different

science is just guessing and confirming if guess holds up to scrutiny against reality , it adds nothing

Truth is reality  so doesn't need science to explain it

stop - read ALL three Granths then speak

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

born in sikh family - no one is born sikh

sikhi is actioned not just a case of dress up

NO! there is not  all other faiths treat women as lower/sinful/dangerous sikhi doesn't , all other faiths believe others are damned  we .don't , other faiths believe they are chosen people -we don't  , other faiths believe that they alone can be path to mukti - we don't . By our core values we are different

science is just guessing and confirming if guess holds up to scrutiny against reality , it adds nothing

Truth is reality  so doesn't need science to explain it

stop - read ALL three Granths then speak

on it!