Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

Mahandulai is a Troll

1 hour ago, Guest Sikhi is Truth said:

Sister who made these hand imprints below in America then?

It's a common worldwide pehenomenon. Not a miracle in any shape or form

Gurbani shows Guru Nanak Dev Ji's greatness (not some common handprint)

None of the Pakistani Muslims who attacked Bhai Mardana Ji for being an apostate and Guru ka Sikh suddenly accepted the truth as a result. Most people if they saw a miracle like that would accept the natural truth of Sikhi.

So I don't believe the hand print belongs to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. Japji Sahib and Mool Mantar are the bigger miracles of truth we need to focus on.

Rather than cheap (fake) miracle stories design to compete with the fake stories of virgin births, half-animal half-human gods, slaveowner rapist prophets flying to the moon on winged horses

Hand prints in rock wall

1. Panja sahib is on granite type stone which is so hardwearing that even external steps made over three hundred years ago have minimal wear.

2. these shapes are gouged out of sandstone/limestone which is very easy to alter  with bare hands , I have  crushed sandstone in my bare hands.

3. if you read the sakhi involving Panja Sahib and Wali Qandahri , his spring also dried up and the spring started flowing at Guru ji's feet at the bottom of the hill thus the boulder rolled down the hill. So the sakhi speaks of two occurences beyond the norm then Wali accepts his faults and asks forgiveness from Guru Nanak Dev ji  so yes Muslims of that area did become sikhs ...

• Thanks 1

Guest Sikhi is Truth
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

1. Panja sahib is on granite type stone which is so hardwearing that even external steps made over three hundred years ago have minimal wear.

2. these shapes are gouged out of sandstone/limestone which is very easy to alter  with bare hands , I have  crushed sandstone in my bare hands.

3. so yes Muslims of that area did become sikhs ...

1. Agreed Sister and obviously the Gurdwara was only built in 1830 but why would Guru Sahib do this popularised miracle story of stopping a mega heavy boulder with their hand but not eradicate and remove every trace of the Muslim Empire which was causing widespread genocide and rape and suffering in India at the time and in subsequent generations? And why do Christians, Muslims and Hindu's all have their own imprint miracles on rock too like the one below?

2. Agreed on that earlier picture with multiple hand imprints being sandstone but the fact remains that there are multiple imprint religious icons globally all claimed to be miracles proving the greatness of Christ, Muhammad, Ram, Krishna, etc, you name it so why do we need to copy this fake method of collecting believers? Gurbani alone stands supreme on its own merits in term of Truth for humankind.

3. No doubt a few good people who were orginally Muslims there became Sikhs. But as far as I know the crook (who tried to kill Bhai Mardana Ji and the Sikh Sangat) known as Wali Kandari remained a Muslim. And not only that in the last 500years the town of Hasanabdal has remained heavily 99% Muslim (including before partition). And to this day Wali Kandari is revered as a great (murderous) Muslim despite trying to murder Bhai Mardana Ji and other Sikh Sangat for being apostates (ex-Muslims who left Islam to become Guru keh Sikh).

The simple fact is Sikhi does not need miracles to survive when we have Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as our true miracle. Other religions, in contrast, are only able to survive by duping the gullible with fake miracle stories like virgin births, flying horses, half-humanoid half-elephant creatures that spoke Sanskrit (despite the Dravidians haviung their own non-Aryan languages as the actual real real founders of Hinduism aka Indo-paganism). 

Buddha-Footprint.jpeg

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Well they are getting close lol

they estimate between 8.2 and 8.7 million , too hard to know for sure despite their vigian

4 hours ago, Guest Sikhi is Truth said:

1. Agreed Sister and obviously the Gurdwara was only built in 1830 but why would Guru Sahib do this popularised miracle story of stopping a mega heavy boulder with their hand but not eradicate and remove every trace of the Muslim Empire which was causing widespread genocide and rape and suffering in India at the time and in subsequent generations? And why do Christians, Muslims and Hindu's all have their own imprint miracles on rock too like the one below?

2. Agreed on that earlier picture with multiple hand imprints being sandstone but the fact remains that there are multiple imprint religious icons globally all claimed to be miracles proving the greatness of Christ, Muhammad, Ram, Krishna, etc, you name it so why do we need to copy this fake method of collecting believers? Gurbani alone stands supreme on its own merits in term of Truth for humankind.

3. No doubt a few good people who were orginally Muslims there became Sikhs. But as far as I know the crook (who tried to kill Bhai Mardana Ji and the Sikh Sangat) known as Wali Kandari remained a Muslim. And not only that in the last 500years the town of Hasanabdal has remained heavily 99% Muslim (including before partition). And to this day Wali Kandari is revered as a great (murderous) Muslim despite trying to murder Bhai Mardana Ji and other Sikh Sangat for being apostates (ex-Muslims who left Islam to become Guru keh Sikh).

The simple fact is Sikhi does not need miracles to survive when we have Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as our true miracle. Other religions, in contrast, are only able to survive by duping the gullible with fake miracle stories like virgin births, flying horses, half-humanoid half-elephant creatures that spoke Sanskrit (despite the Dravidians haviung their own non-Aryan languages as the actual real real founders of Hinduism aka Indo-paganism). 

Buddha-Footprint.jpeg

difference is Sikhi doesn't RELY on miracles to prove anything , they are just side-effects . Gurdwara Manikaran has hot springs despite not being an active  volcanic area , The sil thrown by the witch at Guru Teg Bahadur is not movable despite British army engineer sticking dynamite under it to blow it up at Dhubri Sahib Assam, Gurdwara Dongmar still is the only location where the lake doesn't freeze over whereas it does everywhere else .

Whereas Miracles are the ONLY way people justify their gurus/pirs/pegambers  in other faiths : Moses and parting of Red Sea/ staff into serpent , none in Islam by Mohammed but they use the karamat to judge others as holy unholy, hindu religion the miracles are just in god/goddess origins etc (above pic is obviously a carving), Buddhists have a similar attitude to us , that these are side -effects of spiritual path.

Guru ji knew what was to come and that it would help develop our steadfastness , if he removed the oppressors who would the Singhs of the future fight against . Why would there have been a need for saint sipahi? Abhul Guru Kartar

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 2:17 PM, mahandulai said:

well it doesn't match up does it,

especially since science has only gotten round to describing and cataloguing only about 1.9 million species so far , so the figure could be lower that's why I mentioned a range  since species are dying and being discovered all the time . The world is not static and most scientists feel the midpoint of 8.2 -8.7 million is more likely figure. The figure 8.7 million was posited way back in 2011 and the science has not caught up or adjusted their estimate .

In fact the highest guess is one trillion species and the lowest around 7 million - so science is clueless really

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

especially since science has only gotten round to describing and cataloguing only about 1.9 million species so far , so the figure could be lower that's why I mentioned a range  since species are dying and being discovered all the time . The world is not static and most scientists feel the midpoint of 8.2 -8.7 million is more likely figure. The figure 8.7 million was posited way back in 2011 and the science has not caught up or adjusted their estimate .

In fact the highest guess is one trillion species and the lowest around 7 million - so science is clueless really

I would like to say, this could be a massive coincidence, in the bigger scheme of things.

1 minute ago, mahandulai said:

I would like to say, this could be a massive coincidence, in the bigger scheme of things.

really when the science ranges fro 1 trillion to 7 million and yet sikhi is closest to the majority of scientific guesses  fairly impressive for Guru ji to be so accurate , I mean he even lays out the creation of the cosmos , the nature of the expansion and contraction, the unendable nature of energy , the fact that there multiple solar systems  when telescopes hadn't even been invented ....

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

really when the science ranges fro 1 trillion to 7 million and yet sikhi is closest to the majority of scientific guesses  fairly impressive for Guru ji to be so accurate , I mean he even lays out the creation of the cosmos , the nature of the expansion and contraction, the unendable nature of energy , the fact that there multiple solar systems  when telescopes hadn't even been invented ....

true, but galileo and such ancients, and all other religions will claim something or other.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, Guest Sikhi is Truth said:

Bro the thing is there are often Muslim and Hindutva trolls that pass by in disguise.

Thats why I thought u were one of them. I think u should preface posts that u are playing devil's advocate sometimes maybe

I think i can answer every question u have about Sikhi to the best of my limited ability.

Faith is a free choice but I think Sikhi is 100% true, 100% compatible with science, no miracles + the only answer globally

WOw, thanks for the answer...

But, I will continue surprising with devils advocate, as it is Halloween, and no-one in life announces their attack first.

You know, I understand this guy is young and an attention seeker, trying to be some sort of hip agent provocateur, but his defence of pedo rapists is really too much. The guy should be banned for life for this alone. 

• Thanks 1

Guest NewTroll puzzledtoo

PLEASE DO NOT FEED TROLLS LIKE PUZZLEDTOO

THEY NEED OXYGEN AND ATTENTION TO SURVIVE