Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ban anti-Sikh trolls

Mahandulai is a Troll

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, dallysingh101 said:

You know, I understand this guy is young and an attention seeker, trying to be some sort of hip agent provocateur, but his defence of pedo rapists is really too much. The guy should be banned for life for this alone. 

I have sussed you out and now youre lashing out. don't pls.

1 minute ago, mahandulai said:

I have sussed you out and now youre lashing out. don't pls.

You supported the worst thing any human can.. Giving a support to the child rapists. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S1ngh said:

You supported the worst thing any human can.. Giving a support to the child rapists. 

no support was given my friend. omg

I was saying, what if the guys mentally ill, is it his fault. that is all that was said.

end of story.

2 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

no support was given my friend. omg

I was saying, what if the guys mentally ill, is it his fault. that is all that was said.

end of story.

You may have said that given possibility that you are not aware of grooming scandals going on in uk by pakistani folks? 

Search this forum or google regarding the grooming crimes done by these type of folks. Any sympathy toward these types is just horrible so maybe do the due diligence next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

You may have said that given possibility that you are not aware of grooming scandals going on in uk by pakistani folks? 

Search this forum or google regarding the grooming crimes done by these type of folks. Any sympathy toward these types is just horrible so maybe do the due diligence next time.

if youre gonna sum it up, lets sum it up properly.

grooming gangs of Asian men exist, Pakistani mostly, from stats, 85 percent are Pakistani men.

if it was white people for example would it be a different story?

Is it a competition for brown people to be the most obedient and clean brown people?

Should our girls be smarter? Hell yes! If someone is dumb, are you going to protect them all, or give in to natural selection?

We can protect them. It seems our lads are only getting excited because they need someone to fight and need an enemy to fight. or only getting involved because it happened to a close friend.

I, yes I, am also asking, why are people so excited by grooming gangs, when Syria is in a state now? where people dying is less important?

Also, I was asking, what the affects of rape on a woman. a lot of these women consented, underage or not. Why does the law exist at 16 I was asking? If there was no law, would it matter?

Most rape cultures, occur in major poverty, and the effects like depression etc, would happen in those communities regardless.

Finally, if it is just a manipulation, isn't that like any other manipulation, like robbing or lying? Where is the line.

In summary.

Mahan Singh's take on grooming gangs in the UK.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
13 hours ago, mahandulai said:

if youre gonna sum it up, lets sum it up properly.

grooming gangs of Asian men exist, Pakistani mostly, from stats, 85 percent are Pakistani men.

Is it a competition for brown people to be the most obedient and clean brown people?

Should our girls be smarter? Hell yes! If someone is dumb, are you going to protect them all, or give in to natural selection?

We can protect them. It seems our lads are only getting excited because they need someone to fight and need an enemy to fight. or only getting involved because it happened to a close friend.

I, yes I, am also asking, why are people so excited by grooming gangs, when Syria is in a state now? where people dying is less important?

Also, I was asking, what the affects of rape on a woman. a lot of these women consented, underage or not. Why does the law exist at 16 I was asking? If there was no law, would it matter?

Most rape cultures, occur in major poverty, and the effects like depression etc, would happen in those communities regardless.

Finally, if it is just a manipulation, isn't that like any other manipulation, like robbing or lying? Where is the line.

In summary.

Mahan Singh's take on grooming gangs in the UK.

"gangs" yes. Definately overwhelmingly Pakistani but as a society we are in danger of becoming too fixated by the 'gangs' and seeing the individual lone paedos as the lesser of the 2 evils. It just so happens that the lone individual paedo - who make up the overwhelmingly largest proportion of paedos - are also overwhelmingly white.

I recently posted a comprehensive list of names of white nationalists from Tommy Robinson's group that had been arrested, charged and imprisoned for child sex offences. The list was absolutely massive but everyone ignored it because it doesn't fit the narrative being offered here. The quality newspapers have over the last many years exposed facts about how white Judges and Politicians groomed, raped and then even killed children in secret sex dens but that is not discussed here as it doesn't fit the narrative.  We learned that our former Prime Minister was also part of a paedo grooming gang and may have even raped children in the palace of westminster but that is not discussed here as it doesn't fit the narrative.

So yes.....the story of your brown skin is and always will be every different to the story of the man with white skin. Know your value. If you agree with that value...fine. If you don't...fight hard for your true value.

Our girls are no smarter or dumber than any other girls. They are just normal girls. The fact that the very same people who say we shouldn't celebrate Rakhri because unlike Hindu women Sikh women are brave warriors and don't need protecting are also the most vocal when it comes to 'protecting' sikh women from the clutches of pakistani men should in itself give us pause to think about hypocricy and truth.

Tell you what:  Offer yourself to a gang of Pakistani taxi drivers for their own enjoyment and then lets see if you still feel the same way.

That's a pretty disgusting thing to say and demonstrates well how 'intellectual' thought minus empathy or sympathy = zero intellectual capability.

If you feel robbing some money has the same moral equivalence as robbing a child of his / her childhood and subjecting them to a lifetime of trauma and anguish then I neither can nor want to say anything more to you.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:44 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

"gangs" yes. Definately overwhelmingly Pakistani but as a society we are in danger of becoming too fixated by the 'gangs' and seeing the individual lone paedos as the lesser of the 2 evils. It just so happens that the lone individual paedo - who make up the overwhelmingly largest proportion of paedos - are also overwhelmingly white.

I recently posted a comprehensive list of names of white nationalists from Tommy Robinson's group that had been arrested, charged and imprisoned for child sex offences. The list was absolutely massive but everyone ignored it because it doesn't fit the narrative being offered here. The quality newspapers have over the last many years exposed facts about how white Judges and Politicians groomed, raped and then even killed children in secret sex dens but that is not discussed here as it doesn't fit the narrative.  We learned that our former Prime Minister was also part of a paedo grooming gang and may have even raped children in the palace of westminster but that is not discussed here as it doesn't fit the narrative.

So yes.....the story of your brown skin is and always will be every different to the story of the man with white skin. Know your value. If you agree with that value...fine. If you don't...fight hard for your true value.

Our girls are no smarter or dumber than any other girls. They are just normal girls. The fact that the very same people who say we shouldn't celebrate Rakhri because unlike Hindu women Sikh women are brave warriors and don't need protecting are also the most vocal when it comes to 'protecting' sikh women from the clutches of pakistani men should in itself give us pause to think about hypocricy and truth.

Tell you what:  Offer yourself to a gang of Pakistani taxi drivers for their own enjoyment and then lets see if you still feel the same way.

That's a pretty disgusting thing to say and demonstrates well how 'intellectual' thought minus empathy or sympathy = zero intellectual capability.

If you feel robbing some money has the same moral equivalence as robbing a child of his / her childhood and subjecting them to a lifetime of trauma and anguish then I neither can nor want to say anything more to you.

hey im just asking questions, dont get offended

if we are going to sort this out we have to think objectively like they do in parliament. cmon use ur brain, PRIORITIES! Its not a good thing to think in this way, but some of us have to make decisions, and cant cater to everyone's complaint in the complaint box, its a fact of life.

SO, we need to make decisions, we need concrete answers to start somewhere.

And the fact is, rape is disgusting; but our priorities tell us, to look at people who are being killed, with no choice, and save them first.

Youve tried to make up that I dont care, but I do. I think you do not have your priorities straight, and if you were in charge, we would end up nowhere.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
19 hours ago, mahandulai said:

if we are going to sort this out we have to think objectively like they do in parliament. cmon use ur brain, PRIORITIES! Its not a good thing to think in this way, but some of us have to make decisions, and cant cater to everyone's complaint in the complaint box, its a fact of life.

SO, we need to make decisions, we need concrete answers to start somewhere.

And the fact is, rape is disgusting; but our priorities tell us, to look at people who are being killed, with no choice, and save them first.

Youve tried to make up that I dont care, but I do. I think you do not have your priorities straight, and if you were in charge, we would end up nowhere.

Continously asking questions without ever offering any answers is not the sign of intelligence. It's the sign of retardness. Everyone is offended by you because your very being is offensive.

Alternative viewpoints are important. But nobody, including you, actually knows where you stand on any subject because your mind is all over the place. Me?......my viewpoints are consistent. I deeply believe in what I believe and I stick by my beliefs no matter how much abuse is thrown my way, and trust me, a hellava lot of abuse is thrown my way. You ?.....clearly a wannabe intellectual that thinks throwing questions is a sign of intelligence. 3 year olds, lollypop men and stroppy teenagers can throw questions around. 

<banned word filter activated> ?  

On 11/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Continously asking questions without ever offering any answers is not the sign of intelligence. It's the sign of retardness. Everyone is offended by you because your very being is offensive.

Alternative viewpoints are important.

But nobody, including you, actually knows where you stand on any subject because your mind is all over the place.

Me?......

my viewpoints are consistent.

I deeply believe in what I believe and I stick by my beliefs no matter how much abuse is thrown my way, and trust me, a hellava lot of abuse is thrown my way.

You ?.....clearly a wannabe intellectual that thinks throwing questions is a sign of intelligence. 3 year olds, lollypop men and stroppy teenagers can throw questions around. 

Perfect  description  of a  champ troll.

Thanx bro, guest jigsaw_ puzzled_singh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, mahandulai said:

You're wrong, many of us are aware of what you are saying about establishment white people's paedophilia and have been highlighting it for years:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16205-uk-government-cover-up-of-sexual-abuse-amongst-its-ranks-document-search/?tab=comments#comment-143889

What you fail to realise is that given the establishment's purposeful blind eye towards the targeting of Sikh girls (which has been going on for many decades), it becomes imperative for the SIkh community to confront and face the issue they are facing. We're not exactly in any sort of position to help the vulnerable members of other communities when we can't even protect our own. Savvy? That's ABC simple logic that even an outright <banned word filter activated> could follow.

If we can't do this, we've completely failed as a society. And history will judge us as the most emasculated, weak Sikh men to date. 

As far as we know right now, the lone white nonce is not targeting Sikh girls in the systematic way that certain stanis are. Once we sort that issue out, we can start focusing on the other nonce-cases. Like I said, people are aware of the wider picture, but intelligence, a paucity of resources and logical strategy demands that we deal with the thorn in our own side before we do anything else. That's why some prioritise things like they do - not because they are ignorant or unaware of the wider picture.

You have to bear in mind that the pakistanis who've been doing this so rampantly, have only been able to flourish because of the states  blind-eye to their actions. For many decades they seem to have been more concerned about black boys selling £10/£20 bags of weed than the rape and sexual abuse of minors for example. 

But we agree on one thing. That mahandulai is an outright imbecile and super-troll and given his vehement sympathy and support of pedo rapists his family have failed miserably to impart even the most basic of ethical, moral fibre into his character. Can you imagine what impression some nonSikh coming to the forum and seeing this fudhoo barking on about sympathy for pedos may get? Shame on admin too, for tolerating this for so long. Have you become that desperate for hits? 

PS - I'm just wondering if he is an undercover pedo himself given his sympathy for them?

• Like 1

Though he proudly says he is a sikh, the fact is he seems more likely a muslim or a paki, for any sikhee topic, he creates doubts and questions it, which no ordinary sikh would ever do.

And then on a couple of topics on islam, he flatly says: interesting.

What more proofs fo we need that he is a paki or a musla? 

Then also, as noticed by all, he gives sympathy to the pedos.

This all rubbish, only a paki can dare to do and fall so low...

Just disgusting.... thoooh.

• Like 1

Guest True

True Dulai refuses to condemn Prophet Muhammad for having with his 9year old wife Aisha when he was 52. Because he thinks pedophiles need compassion for raping young girls.

Guest Dipak

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh - Mahan - Is a blessing from Waheguru Ji , - Sikhi is Pure Love . Mahan is a Bhai Ji and simply does not ever maliciously or be violent so be assured you will be in great hands of this Warrior . Sat Sri Akaal Sangat Ji