MahadrasSingh

Tired of wearing those Nerd Goggles?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

why does this clown feel the need to mock Panjabi identity/far eastern appearance just to state his case? look how many articles have the same images..whats he trying to prove?

the irony is hes the one proclaming to have so much knowledge..so maybe he should just use a picture of himself or another whitey instead seeing as many of them today silently act as if they know it all because 'science' says so or confirms it.

8 hours ago, singh598 said:

Marijuana is good for your eyes

So are carrots, but I'm not gonna start smokin em lol

• Haha 2

I hate wearing glasses! Makes me look like crap,  I go from looking 8/10 to 3/10   HAHA.   

I never wear them out of the house. Iv been wearing glasses since the age of 9.  

But if I'm watching tv or reading a book etc and I do not wear them then my head starts hurting from the front. Even if I'm texting on my phone for a while then my head starts hurting   

Edited by puzzled

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I hate wearing glasses! Makes me look like crap,  I go from looking 8/10 to 3/10   HAHA.   

I never wear them out of the house. Iv been wearing glasses since the age of 9.  

But if I'm watching tv or reading a book etc and I do not wear them then my head starts hurting from the front. Even if I'm texting on my phone for a while then my head starts hurting   

Is that true? It could be a result of eye strain from using your close up vision to often. Did you get it checked out?

14 minutes ago, MahadrasSingh said:

Is that true? It could be a result of eye strain from using your close up vision to often. Did you get it checked out?

They just tell you it's normal! If you get a headache then it means you need glasses. It's because there is a lot of strain on your eyes. 

Edited by puzzled