Ringleader Dhaliwal

singhunit

41 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Mahan - seen you on Sikh channel yesterday on that student show. Have also spent some time watching your meaningless vlogs or whatever you call them.

I can now understand why your posts don't add any value and you demand attention by trying to stir things up.

Don't rely on the blogging stuff as a full time job - get with it son.

LOLOLOL

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, singhunit said:

Mahan - seen you on Sikh channel yesterday on that student show. Have also spent some time watching your meaningless vlogs or whatever you call them.

I can now understand why your posts don't add any value and you demand attention by trying to stir things up.

Don't rely on the blogging stuff as a full time job - get with it son.

ok oldie

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'd hold off on a vlog until you have a basic grasp of Sikhi. Unless it's on gardening or something. 

Do people think it is even possible to get a basic grasp of Sikhi without learning Gurmukhi? 

From personal experience I think solely using the English medium to learn can take you away from Sikhi and into the realm of 'Sikhism'. Most of the stuff in English seems skewed.

1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

you know what, you've made me angry, what are you doing to help anyone, boring old man,

I'm 35....hardly old.

I genuinely thought you were a troll on this website at first.

Just stop posting your silly comments to try and get attention, stop trying to always play devils advocate...your blogs really have no meaning. 

2 hours ago, singhunit said:

I'm 35....hardly old.

I genuinely thought you were a troll on this website at first.

Just stop posting your silly comments to try and get attention, stop trying to always play devils advocate...your blogs really have no meaning. 

Yeah 35 isn't old. I know a few guys in their 30s and i have a good laugh with them. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Do people think it is even possible to get a basic grasp of Sikhi without learning Gurmukhi? 

From personal experience I think solely using the English medium to learn can take you away from Sikhi and into the realm of 'Sikhism'. Most of the stuff in English seems skewed.

I'm not sure. You might be correct. What I can tell from reading the Guru Granth Sahib Ji translated into english, is when someone hasn't really read it much at all.