Ringleader Dhaliwal

singhunit

2 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

ok good points, to summarise

but your number 2. lets you down on the whole thing.

We tackle issues globally at all times, and do not just think about just what is around us on that day. Ok, fair enough?

imagine you are standing on a battlefield , someone is running towards you with a sword in their hand , meanwhile you see a battle going on a hill further away .

question: Is it wiser to handle the immediate proximate danger or stand like a lemon thinking about the battle on the hill ?

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

imagine you are standing on a battlefield , someone is running towards you with a sword in their hand , meanwhile you see a battle going on a hill further away .

question: Is it wiser to handle the immediate proximate danger or stand like a lemon thinking about the battle on the hill ?

I would make my way to the hill, if it was to mean, I was only getting a little cut , compared to Syrian children about to be executed on the hill

2 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

I would make my way to the hill, if it was to mean, I was only getting a little cut , compared to Syrian children about to be executed on the hill

yeah, no: first you deal with the attack approaching right in front of you , that guy's not going to give you a free pass . You need to neutralise that threat before  going anywhere . Why make it about syrian kids when it was a hypothetical about strategy and focus  ?

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah, no: first you deal with the attack approaching right in front of you , that guy's not going to give you a free pass . You need to neutralise that threat before  going anywhere . Why make it about syrian kids when it was a hypothetical about strategy and focus  ?

we are here worrying about young sikh girls not being able to handle messages form older men.

in Syria,  young Syrian girls, are dying, with no defence.

so my question is, ... priorities?

1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

we are here worrying about young sikh girls not being able to handle messages form older men.

in Syria,  young Syrian girls, are dying, with no defence.

so my question is, ... priorities?

1. no one but us will help our girls proven by history

2. every nation has sent funds, armies of workers and troops to save Syrians

3. it is not just messages you dim dim man ...there are stalkers hanging around schools, recruiting female muslims to befriends and entrap our girls

4.my priority is with the oppressed and unhelped i.e. our girls

21 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

1. no one but us will help our girls proven by history

2. every nation has sent funds, armies of workers and troops to save Syrians

3. it is not just messages you dim dim man ...there are stalkers hanging around schools, recruiting female muslims to befriends and entrap our girls

4.my priority is with the oppressed and unhelped i.e. our girls

the stalkers you cant really stop at all.

no one helps are girls..... ridiculous, you have no faith in humanity. rest my case

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Oh okay, so you've just justified your own inaction and uselessness by convincing yourself that these things can't be prevented and so we shouldn't do anything about them.......

If such predators can't be stopped, as a community we at least need to make their schemes as difficult as damn possible, not lay down and make it easy for them.  

Do you mean 'our' girls? If so, you are wrong, there have been groups of Sikhs trying to help with and highlight this issue from before you were born. They've been vilified and attacked from outside and within as vigilantis, trouble-makers and racists and whatnot. Yet many haven't given up. 

The fact that we've got to this point where people are increasingly talking about this matter (when most of the scared people in our quom have been sweeping it under a rug, or burying their heads in the sand to it like ostriches for decades - a bit like you actually), hasn't stopped them. It's actually their success that  scares the establishment so much, who'd rather ignore these things (like they have been) for some twisted notion of social cohesion (I presume). I say twisted because they have no qualms about knowingly sacrificing thousands of girls (whilst looking the other way) just so there isn't a headache for them to deal with. In the meanwhile the unchecked abusers have taken their evil to industrial scales in towns all over England.

Truth is that I believe you have no faith in yourself to deal with these evil people, and you're probably right, you probably haven't got it in you. But don't then play down the issue because it brings your own cowardice and inaction to the foreground. 

champion of the fake news. champion!

there have been for thousands of years hunting down stalkers and paedophiles, i am open to new ideas to change this, but YOU have no ideas, and devoid of intelligence that can help here.

Tell us something we dont already know, please.

We know there are stalkers, and we know there are these people out there who have nothing better to do? We will try our best to stop this, but it cannot be fully stopped. so we need to accept this, and focus our priorities.

28 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

champion of the fake news. champion!

there have been for thousands of years hunting down stalkers and paedophiles, i am open to new ideas to change this, but YOU have no ideas, and devoid of intelligence that can help here.

Tell us something we dont already know, please.

We know there are stalkers, and we know there are these people out there who have nothing better to do? We will try our best to stop this, but it cannot be fully stopped. so we need to accept this, and focus our priorities.

I'll tell you something you don't know. You're no good for this. If protecting the most vulnerable members of our society isn't a top priority what is? What's that thing you wear on your head represent? Bravery and honour - don't you have any? 

Anyway. Here's another puratan historical source that may well be pertinent to you. If you're not cut out for it, do what Guru ji instructed this 'intellectual' to do. Shut up and stay home. 

PS - This might actually help you for background research on your book.