Ringleader Dhaliwal

singhunit

26 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'll tell you something you don't know. You're no good for this. If protecting the most vulnerable members of our society isn't a top priority what is? What's that thing you wear on your head represent? Bravery and honour - don't you have any? 

Anyway. Here's another puratan historical source that may well be pertinent to you. If you're not cut out for it, do what Guru ji instructed this 'intellectual' to do. Shut up and stay home. 

PS - This might actually help you for background research on your book. 

ok. interesting. ok.

1. the four Singhs sent to Benares to study were full fledged Khalsa  so udasis from the start were amritdhari . It was only during the outlawing of Kirpan during Angreez raaj that certain sections of the group decided to stop wearing kirpan , the udasis from Punjab still wear kirpan .

2. Udasi Kirpal Chand fought alonside Guru ji despite not being a man of the sword .

3. All of the people of Guru ji's darbar knew war was afoot so would have been prepared mentally and physically to face it , those who couldn't would have left earlier .

4. It's logical that a sant sipahi could be a poet/writer/giani as well as a jodha - just the fullest expression of humanity.

5. Cowards die a million deaths , a brave person only once - people who refuse to see reality are cowards .

On 11/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, dallysingh101 said:

You know some people see all these problems in far away lands that others have created but are completely blind to serious insidious threats under their very own noses. Visa vis the Syrian situation, I was dead set against the meddling Blair and Bush initiated in the middle east. Many of us knew that it would seriously bolster fundamentalism - and my oh my, how that has turned out to be true. 

The other fact is that many, if not most people, are cowards and very conformist. It shouldn't surprise us that some morons decide to take the easy root of appearing to be concerned about problems thousands and thousands of miles away, because they probably haven't got the strength and courage to face what we are facing here in britain, because it involves a real palpable threat. A physical threat to yourself, and to vulnerable girls of your own community around you. It involves confronting seriously warped and violent groups of people as well as elements of the establishment that have facilitated this abuse for many decades (here I mean the government, police and social services as well parts of the media).

If someone was genuinely concerned about these problems in far far away countries, you'd had thought that they would have at least had the initiative to try and deal with the issues under their noses before maybe going over there to help - but no. They are actually useless on all fronts. And not only that, they actual act as adjuncts to the very evil we are dealing with through their deflections. 

What if it was your Sikh sister, daughter or niece being targeted by violent groomers. Would certain people in our community be so flippant about it then? I doubt it. 

to say they 'explored' syria and it was a bad thing overall is very niave. Butterfly effect. We have more culture in our cities due to the displacement.

and also, some people are good at different things yeah, dont tell a bike to fly yeah, genius.

5 hours ago, mahandulai said:

to say they 'explored' syria and it was a bad thing overall is very niave. Butterfly effect. We have more culture in our cities due to the displacement.

Are you mad? Are you special needs? 

Are you a donkey hiding behind a tiger's skin?

Where was the word 'explored' used to describe the actions of 'they' who put their foot in over there? Who are these mysterious 'they' in your mind btw?

I described the interaction in the middle east as 'meddling' not any sort of exploring.

You don't make any sense at all. 

and also, some people are good at different things yeah, dont tell a bike to fly yeah, genius.

Okay. So are YOU jumping into stuff that you are useless in then?  Some brutal self-critique will be required of you here btw. 

Let's leave me and mahandulai's fudhooing about to the side for the moment. 

I just want to say, given what's been exposed, I'll never hear the name Huddersfield ever again and not link it to these disturbing, shameful things. 

I've got a fair few questions about all this, especially towards our brother and sisters in that town, and this peasant tat's family but also everyone else in the panth. Are there more people like this hidden amongst us? 

What can we do about this? Do our people really give a f**k? Or are they also see no evil hear no evil etc.?

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are there more people like this hidden amongst us? 

There must be. The question is, who is "us"? If there are others like Dhaliwal, they will most like be very distant from the Punjabi/Sikh community...individuals who have alienated themselves and generally are not part of the Samaaj. With Pakistanis you're more likely to find they are still by and large considered part of their community, still integrated...to some extent anyway. This boils down to the stark contrast in views, morals, ethics etc between ours qaums.

Of course it would be very naive of me to say that everyone of this disgusting inclination who is from a Punjabi/Sikh background has nothing to do with the qaum. Sure there are some hidden, however, we are pretty good at naming and shaming (even over trivial bakwaas) so I would have to say they're more likely to be outed.

We should make more efforts in weeding out this kinda of sh!t instead of directing all efforts in exposing which Prachaark kissed who.

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are you mad? Are you special needs? 

Are you a donkey hiding behind a tiger's skin?

Where was the word 'explored' used to describe the actions of 'they' who put their foot in over there? Who are these mysterious 'they' in your mind btw?

I described the interaction in the middle east as 'meddling' not any sort of exploring.

You don't make any sense at all. 

Okay. So are YOU jumping into stuff that you are useless in then?  Some brutal self-critique will be required of you here btw. 

besides the point. 

thank u, next

17 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

There must be. The question is, who is "us"? If there are others like Dhaliwal, they will most like be very distant from the Punjabi/Sikh community...individuals who have alienated themselves and generally are not part of the Samaaj. With Pakistanis you're more likely to find they are still by and large considered part of their community, still integrated...to some extent anyway. This boils down to the stark contrast in views, morals, ethics etc between ours qaums.

Of course it would be very naive of me to say that everyone of this disgusting inclination who is from a Punjabi/Sikh background has nothing to do with the qaum. Sure there are some hidden, however, we are pretty good at naming and shaming (even over trivial bakwaas) so I would have to say they're more likely to be outed.

We should make more efforts in weeding out this kinda of sh!t instead of directing all efforts in exposing which Prachaark kissed who.

So let's try and figure out what happened here. 

This piece of dog excrement comes from a 'respected' family, his grand-dad apparently being a pardaan. Given that he married an amritdhari at some stage, I would assume that a lot of his family itself are amritdhari. Was he another one of those spoiled jut boys you see, showing off their family wealth in fancy cars, proud of their numerous properties?

Our local source here says his father was a womaniser too. Was he another one of those kids raised up like (in the words of Rupan Bal) Jesus himself was born into the family in spite of whatever messed up, egocentric, cruel acts he displayed?

I can't really imagine that his family didn't have some idea of how rotten he was.

As for the local Huddersfield munday. We have statements saying he was often seen around town in fancy cars with young girls in the back. And most of his mates were paks, including older minicab drivers - what bigger red flag could you get? 

Did he intimidate the local apnay munday? Anyone who stood up to him? He had at least a twenty strong pak crew following him about, did he use them as protection and muscle? I know often, when you meet sick and twisted individuals or groups you can sense it, and the even the more streetwise amongst us, will make a mental note to keep away from these people. 

I got to say. Maybe the grand-dad needed to take his head out of his ar5e and forget all the gurdwara politics and power plays and have a closer look under his own familial bed?

I'm a realist about human behaviour, and I know not all of us are saints, if you grow up in certain places you are pretty much forced to meet all sorts of people, but this guy has reached depths of depravity that are shocking even for someone seasoned like me. 

What the hell went on in Huddersfield? Was this like an open secret of a rotten boy from a family of 'respect' and status that people turned a blind eye too?

And you know what, I'll never hear the name Dhaliwal again without it bringing me back to this family in my mind.