• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just waiting for JKV or Ajeet to comment and say this is a Jewish-Illuminati conspiracy funded by the RSS.

I know I am not blaming them just trying to figure out why he would do such a thing knowing his community has suffered from grooming gangs.   he is is a scumbag and cannot be defended. 

he deserves to rot in an Indian jail which is hell especially thair Jail 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Its common for Sikh,Hindu, and Jains to share a surname with Muslim, like Shah,Patel, Gill, Choudhary etc. as for Jatts they can come across as very lively larger the life personalities, they do love a good time that's for sure. I do get on very well with Jatts. this Amere guy more likely relates more to his up north Pakistani ghetto gang then Sikh  Jatts 

Yeah this guy was 'living it up'. 

I tell you, boys from spoilt families often turn out to be self absorbed and without conscience. I can't believe this c***. He can't have been unaware of the grooming against Sikh girls by paks, and he goes down this path?? What the heck???

I wonder if the 'asian' girl they abused was an apnee too? 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Amere is not his real name. The address he's given is of a rental property and not of his residence. He is married with children. His dad was a womaniser. His mum and sisters are nothing alike. It's well known that "amere" was a dealer; he worked on a factory floor and drove big cars etc etc flaunting his cash. He was a mona up until he got caught out fiddling with kids. He donned the singh image in an attempt to show reform etc. And now he'll become a Muslim in jail to protect his a$$ quite literally.

"converted to sikh religion". Lord. Why do people read the dailyfail? especially apne lok.

Just to be clear. Was he always a Sikh but took Amrit?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Come on. We should all know by now. Hordes of Juts of Panjab converted to Islam but the majority of these hide their surnames with an Islamic one but a small number still retain their gotra. I met quite a few growing up in East London. 

Anyway, I wonder what made this guy keep his kesh given his proclivities? Maybe it was a way of deflecting?

To right. these juts and jaats or jats or whatever you want to call them are all the same. bunch of tats. 

I personaly feel the guy is trying to hide his true identity. ie with a  big dhari and turban. So when he gets out he will shave it off and be anonymous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

I don't think this guy cared much about Sikh despite his image. if he did he would not carry out such actions. this grooming issue has been talked about in Gudwara as seen in Sikh channel where Sikh girls have been groomed by Muslims gangs. Muslims grooming gangs have been made aware of this and now trying to use scum guys like Amere to do their dirty work portraying a Sikh image.  it is really worrying 

You can't blame them for his actions bro. He was a willing participant. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DailyMail said:

Just to be clear. Was he always a Sikh but took Amrit?

always a "sikh" but adopted the singh identity when police investigations begun 5+ years back. dastar, kes, kirpan. Whether he actually took amrit, I don't know.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

Stop defending the guy because he is a tat. 

umm   when did i defend him?   all i said was whats the need to make it into a caste issue by saying things like jatts are "all the same"      

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hammertime007 said:

Was he groomed to be a groomer by Pakistani community to make us bahdnarme? 

Come on! A man has to take responsibility for his own actions. It's not like he was a sixteen year old or something. He must have had a dark heart to start with - to do all this gundh. 

• Like 1