Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest Huddersfield Singh

I was in the same class as this Muslim groomer "Amere" at secondary school.

He was an atheist at school but then he converted to Islam later as an adult.

This guy was well known in Huddersfield as a Muslim convert called Amir.

But then after the police found out his grooming he grew a long beard.

Now the Pakistani's are boasting that he has given Sikhs a bad reputation.

And gone straight back to openly being a Muslim once again inside prison.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:38 AM, Guest Hang Muslim Dhaliwal said:

Reason why Amir Muhammad Dhaliwal the Muslim is hated by all Sikhs

But this shows that brother Amere did no crime having sex with minors

This proves that sex with a 9 year old girl is acceptable in Islam + the Quran.

The blessed Quran + the noble example of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) are the guideline which we as must follow so why people attack brother Amere is wrong.

Guest Sikhi must grow
16 minutes ago, Guest Oioi said:

But this shows that brother Amere did no crime having sex with minors

This proves that sex with a 9 year old girl is acceptable in Islam + the Quran.

The blessed Quran + the noble example of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Can anybody explain to me how comes most Punjabi's are Muslims?

Given that their Prophet Muhammad was an unashamed open pedophile in comparison to the great examples of Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Guest Sikhi must grow
On 10/21/2018 at 12:38 AM, Guest Hang Muslim Dhaliwal said:

Reason why Amir Muhammad Dhaliwal the Muslim is hated by all Sikhs

Crazy that this Amere dude converted to Islam for that :(

Guest Plumber

I did a job for this same Muslim rapist at a property on Holly Road in 2012.

This rapist was 100% Muslim back then  (and didn't have a dhari like the pics) and I remember he was there with some gori wearing a hijab and the kids were clearly mixed race but being raised as Muslims. As they had the Quran, prayer mats, pictures of Mecca everything you'd expect from normal Muslims.

I even remember that he paid for the boiler with a cheque that had the name Amir Muhammad on it. So to see him being photographed externally as a Sikh and changing his name to Amere Singh Dhaliwal for the case but going back to being a Muslim in prison is just mad.

It's so aggravating that this Muslim has damaged Sikhi in such simply by pretending to be a Sikh for the front page photographs which he knew were inevitable. What's to stop all criminals from faking as Sikhs in the future just in order to drag the reputation of the Khalsa Panth into the dirt (which is what the rapists want).

Guest Amere IS A MUSLIM
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

he was

So if this guy's parents were Sikh u think he's a Sikh despite going Masjid?

In that case Guru Nanak's parents mean that Hindu's will say Guru Nanak was Hindu if one's parents and grandparents are the qualifier as to a person's religion.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:16 AM, Guest SikhPressAssociation said:

Paedophile Amir Muhammad Dhaliwal also known as Amere Singh Dhaliwal is NOT a Sikh and was a Muslim when committing his crimes.

This individual despite being a Muslim took on an external Sikh-like look in 2013 when an investigation into his activities was launched.

Sikhs condemn grooming and it is telling that his associates in the grooming he engaged in were overwhelmingly Pakistani Muslims.

This criminal Amere Dhaliwal is no Sikh - and was a Muslim when committing his grooming activities.

But we must be vigilant of those who take on a certain outer look for their own benefit with no respect for humanity or Sikhi's principles.

watching the akaal tv show today, he was born into a sikh family, passport and birth certificate all said, amere singh dhaliwal.

6 minutes ago, Guest Amere IS A MUSLIM said:

So if this guy's parents were Sikh u think he's a Sikh despite going Masjid?

In that case Guru Nanak's parents mean that Hindu's will say Guru Nanak was Hindu if one's parents and grandparents are the qualifier as to a person's religion.

if you watch the whole piece  it is clear the crimes for which he is being tried for occurred in 2003/4 until 2011 , he had amrit in 2013 .  the people who knew him i.e. his family said he is married to a sikh bibi and his kids are being raised sikh . Unless she magically changed colour and faith cannot see how what you said could be true as well as what his family said

Guest Amere IS A MUSLIM

JKV ji my question to you was simple.

If this guy was a Muslim between 2003-2011 and is a Muslim in prison today. But his parents are non-grooming non-rapist Sikhs. Then how does it make their Muslim convert child a "Sikh" who does namaz and attended for 10years before 2013 a so-called "Sikh" particularly since Amere he only kept a long beard from 2013.

If you are going to call this guy a Sikh then don't cry when more Amritdhari's get disgraced in order to deliberately destroy the image of the Khalsa Panth.

Why did Amir Muhammad have passport and driving license ID in name of Amir Muhammad when he was committing all the horrific rapes and sexual crimes?