Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest Ringleader is Muslim
2 hours ago, Guest Atheist said:

Did i say something that is untrue? 

Nah bro these Muslims just get triggered by Truth hitting them in the face

6 hours ago, Guest Atheist said:

and i don't care about accusations of deflecting from Sikhism either.

Because im not a sikh.  

it is highly unusual for a bunch of muslims to take a non muslim as 'ring leader'.

That is good enough reason to suspect him of being muslim.

It's not 'making up rumours'. Its a good evidence based reason.

What you said above is what triggered Disappointed Abdul the Apologist

Guest Hang Muslim Dhaliwal
4 hours ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

I am glad because I'd hate to be the same 'race' as you,

Let your inner hatred of Sikhs flow out Abdul - don't hide it - you know us lowly kaffirs are inferior to you Muslims (like the Quran says repeatedly)

but then I would be a racist bigot like you and it wouldn't be fair on most Punjabis who I am sure are good people

Of course Abdul. Most Punjabi's are Muslims like you after all

as for terrorism, it was Sikhs who were blowing up aeroplanes in Canada

How convenient that you a Muslim apologist bring up a false flag operation by the Indian Govt via RAW which resulted in the biggest loss of innocent Sikh lives in the West as a stick to beat the Sikhs (the victims) with!

but I am not going to be dumb like you and say it was because of Sikhism.

That would be because Sikhi opposes terrorism 1000% unequivocally.

On the other hand Islam openly promotes terrorism via the Quran + Prophet Muhammad's personal example of various terrorist acts (not least of which where he slaughtered innocent children from the Banu Qurayza tribe).

You're too stupid to engage with any further

Thanks Abdul - coming from you I take that as a compliment

Guest Hang Muslim Dhaliwal
4 hours ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

Well none of the academics think their identity plays a part.

Well how comes Pakistani Muslim academics were forced to admit that back when Muslims committed these crimes with less frequency the percentage of Pakistani Muslims was 84% in the UK despite Pakistani's being 1.5% of the UK population.

They have even abused Muslim girls,

True. All women imprisoned within the cage of Islam are victims who need to be freed from the barbaric savagery of Muhammad's imperial religion aka Islam

if you really cared about the children you wouldn't be erasing Muslim girls who were abused

Everybody cares about the female Pakistani victims of honour killings, forced marriages, rapes. This is why women with Muslim parents are bravely leaving the discrimination and misogyny of Islam more and more year by year in the West 

but then that doesn't fit you or Tommy Robinson's racist narrative that they are targetting non-Muslim girls.

Of course dallysingh and Tommy Robinson pointing out the statistical fact that indeed the Muslim groomers are systematically targetting non-Muslim girls as a part of Islamic jihad must be racist as how dare kaffirs dare to point out truthful facts.

Image result for muslim groomers images

Pakistanis are disproportionately represented in the night time economy ... have higher than normal representation in drugs and criminality, so you would expect Pakistanis to be higher represented in this horrendous crime of raping vulnerable girls.

Yes you are right about the criminality of Pakistani's and Muslims being higher than average but Pakistani Muslims have really carved out a niche for being responsible for 90% of grooming in urban England despite being only a 1.5% minority. You could say Abdul that you and your fellow Pakistani Muslims are the dons of the grooming game. Hope you feel proud of your light skinned Pakistani super race!

Next - you will be telling us the identity of blacks plays a part in them being much more represented in crime in America.

African American crime levels are a result of hundreds of years of racism and oppression against them. On the other hand Pakistani's grooming and drug dealing activities are driven by Islamic jihad and nothing more. As British Sikhs (from the same Punjabi background as most Muslim groomers) are not over represented on grooming statistics and there is nothing in the Guru Granth Sahib that permits rape, pedophilia, terrorism or slavery.

I will leave you losers to sit here and spend the rest of the year worrying that a Sikh committed this crime, enjoy your sad existence. Bye.

Thanks it was really nice of Abdul the Apologist to pass through and deflect

Guest Human Rights
4 hours ago, Guest Girls leaving Islam said:

Women are leaving Islam in droves. And these ex-Muslim girls are not racists for hating the falsehood of Islam

Respect to these brave ex-Muslim women and that brave ex-Muslim man for pointing out Muhammad's rape of sex slaves and the massive profits he made from being a big slaveowner and slave trader. Without this Huddersfield case I would never have realised this evil truth about what kind of dangerous cult Islam really is.

14 hours ago, Guest Yo AbdulDisappointed said:

Simple Question.

Do you condemn Prophet Muhammad for being a pedophile?

Given that he had sex with his 9year old wife Aisha as an old man

18 hours ago, Guest BSidhu said:

Mohan Singh video is fine as far as it goes, but leaves many questions unanswered. You can just imagine the scene, respected visitor goes to family's house, they bring out the chai and ladoo and the old family album and wring their hands and say what a sweet little boy Amere was when he was 7 years old. Visitor feels sorry for old grandfather and awkward at having to address the nature of Amere's crimes with family. Family is trying to save what face they can, saying we brought him up right, he went to college, qualified as mechanic, we brought him up in Sikhi, we are good Sikh family.

Yeah fine, whatever. That's what families do. But then what happened? When did he start to go off the rails? There is no question he mainly associated with Muslims in his youth and as an adult. How did that come about? Where was he working? He was a mechanic where? If he was self employed he would be searchable online at companies house. Was he working at garage? Or for a taxi firm? Would family admit to respected senior Sikh visitor that he officially or unofficially converted to Islam at some point, or stick to their good upbringing story.

Exactly this!

Thank you.

Bhai Mohan Singh is right that Dhaliwal was born in a family of devout Sikhs. 

But he failed to address (only lightly touched upon) the questions you raise. What he needed to do is not merely ask the family, but to go out and find out who his friends were.

If all (or the vast majority) of his friends were Muslim, there should be little doubt that he was pressured at some point to recite the Shaddah (Muslim declaration of faith).