Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest Dhaliwal Muslim scum
1 hour ago, Guest Yo AbdulDisappointed said:

Simple Question.

Do you condemn Prophet Muhammad for being a pedophile?

Given that he had sex with his 9year old wife Aisha as an old man

lol Abdul the disappointed Pakistani Punjabi Muslim doesn't realise he is the same race as Punjabi Sikhs and hence disliking slavery, terrorism, pedophilia, rape is NOT racism

9 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

My thoughts - he was a non-practising Sikh hanging out with non-practising Muslims.

Nothing to do with religion except in the mind of racists.

How do you explain the undeniably disproportionate amount of pakistani Muslims involved in grooming gangs then? I think their identity plays a part of how they target and perceive their victims (as worthless and somehow deserving of the abuse being meted out). 

Although not impossible, it's hard to imagine 18 odd Pakistanis taking orders off of him. If anything they are all guilty but Amarpreet might have been a proper mug and got thrown under a bus by his 'pals' as the ring-leader after their filth was exposed. 

What about the much older pedos in the crew. I think they were probably the real ringleaders. 

This doesn't excuse Amarpreet's actions in any way though. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

Oh, look, some people are playing the old tactic of deflecting criticism from themselves by trying very hard to change the topic.

I am not interested in discussing religion, especially when the source is Memri or Tommy Robinson lol, an an anti-racist activist I am here to discuss racism, because that is what I see on this thread.

The point is that the Sikh community in Huddersfield are not trying to paint this guy as a Muslim, it is the loser racists like the posters on here.

So now we hear Amere was in prison for 6 months. Go on then, which prison was he in, when, and for what?

HMP Doncaster for these very crimes we are talking about. He was convicted and jailed 6 months ago as I posted above. The reporting restrictions on the three linked trials case have only just been lifted. 

This also contributed to one of the Muslim offenders skipping bail several weeks ago as the police could not alert the public he had absconded due to the reporting restrictions.

59 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

How do you explain the undeniably disproportionate amount of pakistani Muslims involved in grooming gangs then? I think their identity plays a part of how they target and perceive their victims (as worthless and somehow deserving of the abuse being meted out). 

Although not impossible, it's hard to imagine 18 odd Pakistanis taking orders off of him.

Thanks for exposing yourself a as racist bigot

43 minutes ago, Guest BSidhu said:

HMP Doncaster for these very crimes we are talking about.

This also contributed to one of the Muslim offenders skipping bail 

Racist bigots cannot avoid bringing religion into it

18 minutes ago, Guest Oioi said:

Thanks for exposing yourself a as racist bigot

Racist bigots cannot avoid bringing religion into it

Thanks for exposing yourself as an uninformed dimwit. 

How can I be racist when the perpetrators come from my own racial background - Panjabi (not that race means too much to me personally). 

Get your semantics right mate.  

Guest Muslims can't answer
5 hours ago, Guest Yo AbdulDisappointed said:

Simple Question.

Do you condemn Prophet Muhammad for being a pedophile?

Given that he had sex with his 9year old wife Aisha as an old man

I think you'll be waiting for eternity for an answer from Abdul disappointed

Guest Atheist

Did this guy ever consider himself a Muslim?

I don't care what his passport says. I don't care who his grandfather was. I don't who is wife is. I don't care if he grew up Sikh. I don't care what shape his beard is. I don't care what his favourite colour is. I don't care what his shoe size is. 

Why so much chat about so much irrelevant stuff?

Guest Atheist

and i don't care about accusations of deflecting from Sikhism either. Because im not a sikh.

it is highly unusual for a bunch of muslims to take a non muslim as 'ring leader'. That is good enough reason to suspect him of being muslim. It's not 'making up rumours'. Its a good evidence based reason.

11 minutes ago, Guest Atheist said:

Did this guy ever consider himself a Muslim?

I don't care what his passport says. I don't care who his grandfather was. I don't who is wife is. I don't care if he grew up Sikh. I don't care what shape his beard is. I don't care what his favourite colour is. I don't care what his shoe size is. 

Why so much chat about so much irrelevant stuff?

Many Sikhs are understandably in shock over this. Some are in outright denial (so it seems to me). 

I don't think anyone can answer your question with outright evidence at this moment in time.  So all we are getting is hearsay, opinion and purposeful misinformation. 

Maybe the truth will emerge later. But right now, people should refrain from jumping to conclusions. 

What I will say is that the two people who are purportedly from SIkh backgrounds involved in this case acted in a way that was highly antithetical to Sikh thought. 

Here's a link to an old Sikh text (completed in 1843) talking broadly about this topic some may find interesting. 

Guest Disappointed in Sikh
6 hours ago, Guest Dhaliwal Muslim scum said:

lol Abdul the disappointed Pakistani Punjabi Muslim doesn't realise he is the same race as Punjabi Sikhs and hence disliking slavery, terrorism, pedophilia, rape is NOT racism

I am not a 'Pakistani Punjabi Muslim' and I was going to say I am glad because I'd hate to be the same 'race' as you, but then I would be a racist bigot like you and it wouldn't be fairvon most Punjabis who I am sure are good people.

Like most racists you are just dumb, you're too dumb to realise that race is a social construct, as for terrorism, it was Sikhs who were blowing up aeroplanes in Canada, but I am not going to be dumb like you and say it was because of Sikhism.

You're too stupid to engage with any further, go watch some more videos by Tommy Robinson, he's at your level of intellect.