Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest Disappointed in Sikh
5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thanks for exposing yourself as an uninformed dimwit. 

How can I be racist when the perpetrators come from my own racial background - Panjabi (not that race means too much to me personally). 

Get your semantics right mate.  

The problem with racists is that they lack intelligence and so can only think in very simplistic terms - next thing this guy will be saying 'you can't be racist against Muslims because Islam isn't a race', whilst having no understanding that race is a social construct ...

Guest Disappointed in Sikh
6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

How do you explain the undeniably disproportionate amount of pakistani Muslims involved in grooming gangs then? I think their identity plays a part of how they target and perceive their victims (as worthless and somehow deserving of the abuse being meted out). 

Although not impossible, it's hard to imagine 18 odd Pakistanis taking orders off of him. If anything they are all guilty but Amarpreet might have been a proper mug and got thrown under a bus by his 'pals' as the ring-leader after their filth was exposed. 

What about the much older pedos in the crew. I think they were probably the real ringleaders. 

This doesn't excuse Amarpreet's actions in any way 

Well none of the academics think their identity plays a part. They have even abused Muslim girls, if you really cared about the children you wouldn't be erasing Muslim girls who were abused but then that doesn't fit you or Tommy Robinson's racist narrative that they are targetting non-Muslim girls.

Pakistanis are disproportionately represented in the night time economy (restaurants, take-aways), live mainly in deprived areas, have higher than normal representation in drugs and criminality, so you would expect Pakistanis to be higher represented in this horrendous crime of raping vulnerable girls. I doubt their religion plays a factor considering they are happy to go against their religion and drink and take drugs. 

Next - you will be telling us the identity of blacks plays a part in them being much more represented in crime in America. Yeah, you're just a pound shop racist with low intelligence, life's too short to spend it talking to bigots, I will leave you losers to sit here and spend the rest of the year worrying that a Sikh committed this crime, enjoy your sad existence. Bye.

24 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

The problem with racists is that they lack intelligence and so can only think in very simplistic terms - next thing this guy will be saying 'you can't be racist against Muslims because Islam isn't a race', whilst having no understanding that race is a social construct ...

I get that point. But all identities have a 'social construct' aspect. 

Look, simply put. Through decades of ground level experience many Sikhs do believe that there are groups of men from another faith, systematically targeting young/naive and underaged Sikh females for sexual abuse. 

This was way before (decades) all of the media showing examples of white girls being abused in a way they believed Sikh girls were being targeted. 

These are not irrational concerns. They are serious matters. 

Well none of the academics think their identity plays a part. They have even abused Muslim girls, if you really cared about the children you wouldn't be erasing Muslim girls who were abused but then that doesn't fit you or Tommy Robinson's racist narrative that they are targetting non-Muslim girls.

Well maybe this is what needs to happen.

It may well give some Muslim girls who may be experiencing or privy to such things courage to see girls from other communities facing this down in courts successfully.

There are a lot of bitter pills we have to swallow to improve our communities. When we let things fester they come back to bite us in the ar5e and usually a bunch of people in the immediate vicinity too. You can say this about Sikhs warning of this many decades ago, only to be fobbed off, (and remember the police, social services were involved) then later this emerging as a potential social faultline. People have genuine concerns for their families and loved ones here. Especially the most vulnerable ones.

You do not know if girls are being targeted in this way, that's the truth. If you're wrong and they are being targeted, and some crusty academic (with no real ground level experience, even if they have interviewed victims and perpetrators) excuses this away, people will have good reason to doubt their motives. 

I distinctly remember academics just excusing away the killing of some young Pakistani boy in Feltham, with their theories. And it wouldn't be the first time some academia-driven governmental 'report' whitewashed a seriously ugly truth by any means.

2 hours ago, Guest Atheist said:

and i don't care about accusations of deflecting from Sikhism either. Because im not a sikh.

it is highly unusual for a bunch of muslims to take a non muslim as 'ring leader'.

That is good enough reason to suspect him of being muslim. It's not 'making up rumours'. Its a good evidence based reason.

And well done for exposing yourself as another racist bigot

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thanks for exposing yourself as an uninformed dimwit. 

How can I be racist when the perpetrators come from my own racial background - Panjabi (not that race means too much to me personally). 

Get your semantics right mate.  

You're a dumb pound shop racist Sikh with illusions of intelligence. I'll leave you to your gutter. Bye

Guest Girls leaving Islam
48 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

you wouldn't be erasing Muslim girls

Women are leaving Islam in droves. And these ex-Muslim girls are not racists for hating the falsehood of Islam

Guest Groomers 92% Muslim
9 hours ago, Guest Yo AbdulDisappointed said:

Simple Question.

Do you condemn Prophet Muhammad for being a pedophile?

Given that he had sex with his 9year old wife Aisha as an old man

even if you offer Disappointed Abdul $1 billion dollars for answering he still won't be able to answer.

the only reason the apologist is on this thread is to make it seem that Muslims are not 92% of groomers

1 hour ago, Guest Disappointed in Sikh said:

Next - you will be telling us the identity of blacks plays a part in them being much more represented in crime in America. Yeah, you're just a pound shop racist with low intelligence, life's too short to spend it talking to bigots, I will leave you losers to sit here and spend the rest of the year worrying that a Sikh committed this crime, enjoy your sad existence. Bye.

A little community reflection on what happened and learning lessons from this is not a bad thing. If others did that a bit more, we might even make a dent on this type of sordid activity. 

Bye. Thank f**k for that.