Muslim Amere Dhaliwal faking as a Sikh

Guest SikhPressAssociation

Guest Stop Islamic Racism

Abdul Disapponted shouldn't you focus on stopping Islam's racism first?

After all your white Prophet owned, sold and profited from black slaves

We have an unsatisfactory situation in this matter where some people are claiming Amere Singh Dhaliwal was a lifelong Sikh and that no-one is hiding anything, and others who say he is a Muslim in disguise. The truth is probably somewhere in between and the lack of information about his aliases and his life during the years these offences were taking place is making things worse.

I do not blame anyone for believing him to have converted to Islam based on the information made available so far.

It seems to me that some in the  local community  are making a misguided attempt to protect prominent Grandfather Singh, or "Amere's" wife and kids.

Mohan Singh video is fine as far as it goes, but leaves many questions unanswered. You can just imagine the scene, respected visitor goes to family's house, they bring out the chai and ladoo and the old family album and wring their hands and say what a sweet little boy Amere was when he was 7 years old. Visitor feels sorry for old grandfather and awkward at having to address the nature of Amere's crimes with family. Family is trying to save what face they can, saying we brought him up right, he went to college, qualified as mechanic, we brought him up in Sikhi, we are good Sikh family.

Yeah fine, whatever. That's what families do. But then what happened? When did he start to go off the rails? There is no question he mainly associated with Muslims in his youth and as an adult. How did that come about? Where was he working? He was a mechanic where? If he was self employed he would be searchable online at companies house. Was he working at garage? Or for a taxi firm? Would family admit to respected senior Sikh visitor that he officially or unofficially converted to Islam at some point, or stick to their good upbringing story.

Does he have any previous convictions for other offences? What names did he go by? We have already heard on here he was Amarpreet at school. Why, if his birth name is Amere? His family must have known about and allowed this in his schooldays.  Amarpreet is hardly shorter, is it? Other people saying he was Ajmer/e. There is an Ajmer Singh from Thornton Lodge in Huddersfield who is same age and traceable online who has a petty crime record similar to that of Raj Singh Barsran. Is this Ajmer Amere under a different name or someone else?

In this digital age when everyone's personal details are stored in a million different places online, why is there no online record of anyone called Amere Singh Dhaliwal living in Huddersfield at any point in his adult life?

Guest Huddersfield Singh
On 10/21/2018 at 11:01 PM, Guest Hang Muslim Dhaliwal said:

Image result for huddersfield grooming gang this man is not a sikh

Most everyone in Huddersfield knows that this rapist was + is a Muslim

The problem is some misguided Sikhs think that just because he has a Sikh grandfather it means that despite him attending Masjids, fasting, grooming etc that it means he must still be an Amritdhari.

So 18 Pakistani Muslim rapists take orders from an Amritdhari kaffir? 

Guest Disappointed in Sikh

Oh, look, some people are playing the old tactic of deflecting criticism from themselves by trying very hard to change the topic.

I am not interested in discussing religion, especially when the source is Memri or Tommy Robinson lol, an an anti-racist activist I am here to discuss racism, because that is what I see on this thread.

The point is that the Sikh community in Huddersfield are not trying to paint this guy as a Muslim, it is the loser racists like the posters on here.

So now we hear Amere was in prison for 6 months. Go on then, which prison was he in, when, and for what?

My two cents worth:

He was probably one of those typical spoilt boys, who've grown up with an elevated sense of self. He's family status probably meant that he thought he was above others and he must have had crazy ego issues - probably a  predatory sociopath with no capacity for empathy or grasping the impact/consequences of his actions on others including his family and his vulnerable victims. Any shows of religiosity would be motivated for some selfish purpose. 

He finds a bunch of other predatory sociopaths and joins in with them until they are caught. 

38 minutes ago, Guest Huddersfield Singh said:

Most everyone in Huddersfield knows that this rapist was + is a Muslim

The problem is some misguided Sikhs think that just because he has a Sikh grandfather it means that despite him attending Masjids, fasting, grooming etc that it means he must still be an Amritdhari.

So 18 Pakistani Muslim rapists take orders from an Amritdhari kaffir? 

No they don't. Most Sikhs are not racist like you and so don't claim he was a Muslim.

The rapists were not practising Muslims, and even practising Muslims can take orders from non-Muslims. I have worked with Muslims who have taken orders from a Sikh project manager. Only racist s*um like you think Pakistani Muslims (most were British Muslims I believe) would not take orders from a non-Muslim, dude, not everyone is a racist like you.

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

My two cents worth:

He was probably one of those typical spoilt boys, who've grown up with an elevated sense of self. He's family status probably meant that he thought he was above others and he must have had crazy ego issues - probably a  predatory sociopath with no capacity for empathy or grasping the impact/consequences of his actions on others including his family and his vulnerable victims. Any shows of religiosity would be motivated for some selfish purpose. 

He finds a bunch of other predatory sociopaths and joins in with them until they are caught. 

My thoughts - he was a non-practising Sikh hanging out with non-practising Muslims.

Nothing to do with religion except in the mind of racists.