Guru Arjan Dev Ji - 4 Sins

Guest Daas

ਚਾਰੇ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਉਨਿ ਅਘ ਕੀਏ ਹੋਆ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੁ ॥

Chaarae Kilavikh Oun Agh Keeeae Hoaa Asur Sanghaar ||

If you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend

does anyone know what is meant by the 4 great sins. it makes me think of the bujjar kurehit...is it something similar? the line is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji on Ang 70 if you want to go look at the full shabad. 

According to Khan Singh Nabha:

http://punjabipedia.org/topic.aspx?txt=ਚਾਰ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ

The originate from the Hindu Granth of Manu (I think a badman who created the caste system I think forgive me if I am wrong just my feeling he might have done good if so please peace be upon him, I think he just stole Tamil text and added his own distortions onto it, again bhul chuk maaf if he did nothing of this nature)

In a glimpse I think maybe you can say the following but I think maybe he also wrote about 4 kinds of sinners and 4 categories of sin and goes in debth a lot more so not to familiar with this topic all this was from a quick google search knew nothing before:

On 10/22/2018 at 2:55 PM, Guest Daas said:

ਚਾਰੇ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਉਨਿ ਅਘ ਕੀਏ ਹੋਆ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੁ ॥

Chaarae Kilavikh Oun Agh Keeeae Hoaa Asur Sanghaar ||

If you have committed the four great sins and other mistakes; even if you are a murderous fiend

does anyone know what is meant by the 4 great sins. it makes me think of the bujjar kurehit...is it something similar? the line is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji on Ang 70 if you want to go look at the full shabad. 

D01F3865-C78D-4C84-9FD7-5857DA567772.jpeg