mahandulai

SikhSangat.com not fit for purpose?

I am a member of the Sikh community, and I have posted some threads. Some sangat do not understand my view, and consider banning me. Is this fair? The purpose of a forum, is for everyone to have their view. Also I have not sworn or abused anyone on this site, but only held up my views. Moderators need to consider this, and consider not being bias.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
11 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

well if you did not make such absurd posts no one would have a problem with you. 

my posts are not absurd in anyway.

8 hours ago, mahandulai said:

It's not that they are absurd, so much as, they all come across as having been written by someone who has an interest, but little knowledge of Sikhia. 

Because the site is targetted by trolls and fakes, it makes people wary of you as a poster. 

11 hours ago, mahandulai said:

I think they are. You're a troll aren't you.

I'm surprised you've been allowed to prattle on like you have. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think they are. You're a troll aren't you.

I'm surprised you've been allowed to prattle on like you have. 

weak view. do not continue.

I have provided evidence I am who I am.

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's not that they are absurd, so much as, they all come across as having been written by someone who has an interest, but little knowledge of Sikhia. 

Because the site is targetted by trolls and fakes, it makes people wary of you as a poster. 

good, well understood, by some.

I do have good knowledge of sikhi, but just point out some contradictions,

17 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

good, well understood, by some.

I do have good knowledge of sikhi, but just point out some contradictions,

the contradictions are only in your mind , a uniform and a rehit are not rituals, what makes something into a ritual is intention , if you lack any form of sikh mentality and desire to learn, improve and gain union to Akal Purakh then yes it would be considered an empty ritual without purpose . But fact is , no one should be considered a sikh if they are not actively engaged in the process of sikhi . Yes sikhi is a process .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

weak view. do not continue.

I have provided evidence I am who I am.

What's the point you're trying to make on the forum? 

39 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the contradictions are only in your mind , a uniform and a rehit are not rituals, what makes something into a ritual is intention , if you lack any form of sikh mentality and desire to learn, improve and gain union to Akal Purakh then yes it would be considered an empty ritual without purpose . But fact is , no one should be considered a sikh if they are not actively engaged in the process of sikhi . Yes sikhi is a process .

first real start of an answer anywhere so far, and look how long its taken us.

3 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

first real start of an answer anywhere so far, and look how long its taken us.

the anwers are in the threads but you need to be spoonfed like a baby because you don't have the wherewithal to type in search terms

• Like 1

As defined in the Sikh Rehat Maryada, a Sikh is someone who “faithfully believes” in God, the Ten Gurus, and the Guru Granth Sahib. 

So, mahandulai, are you a Sikh as defined in those terms? Are you someone born into a Sikh family but not a Sikh yourself? Are you not a Sikh at all? Are you a non-Sikh trying troll the forum? 

I believe you are a troll. Please present evidence to the contrary. 

• Like 2

Mahan dulai you seem like a guy lost in various ideologies, I personally dont think your a troll. Maybe because you didn't come from a religious family that didnt teach you real sikhi from early age so your questioning stuff and trying to rationalise it in your mind now?

I would like to know your purpose of joining this site and what you hope to gain?

BTW it is good to question everything in terms of religion, but also to remember and respect your Sikh roots/heritage cos alot of shaheeds sacrificed their life and liberty throughout the ages to save sikhi so we should contemplate on why so many laid down their lives for this faith when they could have easily converted to others for an easier life.

• Like 1

Guest GuestSingh

bro in my eyes you're one of us and not a troll - saw you on Sikh channel at the fresher's fair last year so not doubting your credibility..

you seem very confident and you post in the same way about your views/observations - it's different and that's a good thing because we can all learn from each other..and you have made some fair points on this forum too..

but unfortunately for you, no-one will take them or you seriously anymore because you constantly question everything unnecessarily without even thinking or contemplating on other views/opinions/observations different from your own and this is what upsets people - it seems no answer is good enough for you - how can you not see this? are you aware on how people perceive you?

you're also wrong when you say you haven't abused anyone on here and now you're on quality control because you can't think before you post.. but don't worry..at least you haven't used disgusting foul language/swearing or preached to others what you don't practice yourself..

but you're not a lost cause yet..my advice to you is just learn to understand and think about what others are saying to you..you seem to be very stubborn and stuck in your own mind but sometimes you're not the only one (including myself) and people will appreciate posts with some understanding/ability to accept and reason..