Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mahandulai

SikhSangat.com not fit for purpose?

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's also a good warning not to compel your children to keep their kesh in all instances. Or you actually get more guys like this. 

guru ji's hukham is to not interfere with a child's natural form , they can decide later what they will choose their path.

This guy the OP is an admitted possible atheist  despite the bhes .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jkvlondon said:

guru ji's hukham is to not interfere with a child's natural form , they can decide later what they will choose their path.

This guy the OP is an admitted possible atheist  despite the bhes .

He should make a serious endeavour to discover Sikhi and then if he feels that this isn't for him, he should stop with the show. 

He's old enough to make the decision now. Even BoS Jagraj Singh said that when the kids grow up, they should make their own decision about keeping kesh. 

The roop is an outward symbol of convictions help deep within. The roop on someone without the conviction within is not only pointless, but dangerous.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

He should make a serious endeavour to discover Sikhi and then if he feels that this isn't for him, he should stop with the show. 

He's old enough to make the decision now. Even BoS Jagraj Singh said that when the kids grow up, they should make their own decision about keeping kesh. 

The roop is an outward symbol of convictions help deep within. The roop on someone without the conviction within is not only pointless, but dangerous.  

u scared?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

guru ji's hukham is to not interfere with a child's natural form , they can decide later what they will choose their path.

This guy the OP is an admitted possible atheist  despite the bhes .

and to me, you are an admitted traditional thinker, which is the single most biggest sin committed on this website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

and to me, you are an admitted traditional thinker, which is the single most biggest sin committed on this website.

living in hukham means not forcing your ideas on others , thus no removal/alteration of an innocent essential roop ... hardly a sin

compared to distancing a person from their chance to have a clean slate to follow hukham because I am scared of the opinion of humans  .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

only acceptable answer

What other than your juvenile, inexperienced ego makes you think that you (or anyone else) are even in a position to judge so deterministically? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, Akalifauj said:

You don't care that 6 million humans were killed because they belonged to a certain religion?  How can a person have no compassion.  Guru Nanak dev ji stood up to babur to stop the slaughter of poeple.  You know what does not exist, you.  You have slandered Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Sukhmani sahib is very clear on what will happen to you now.  You will never find rest in your mind.  From door to door you will be looking for help but no help will be granted too you.  Many like you have come and pass on crying out for help.  Vaheguru will take many forms to save his saints and in that same form he will claw open the slanders torso.  This is a open forum where many can read your slanderous post toward the perfect saint.  If even one Gursikhs is hurt by your post, Vaheguru will not hesitate to send the demons of his to serve the punishment.  This is the reality you have messed with.  

 

boohoo,

sorry wrong person ur attacking here,

everyone take example, of what happens when a patriotic kid gets a bit too excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use