Sign in to follow this  
genie

Sikh woman calls out sikhphobia, muslim grooming gangs and anti-asian racist british media

I believe I saw this same journalist do a story on blue star. The text in this is informative are the interviews.
When it comes to anti-"asian" sentiments I must say people will not like Sikhs if they continue to go after very young girls when they are adult men OR murder in drug wars OR act like the idiots in music videos. It also spells bad news to Sikhi if we are ethnocentric. Remember Sant Christ's message is very revered and it spans all races of people. If we continue to be kalistani hardliners other desi people and westerners alike will be wary of the presence of Sikhs.

On another note I wanted to make a topic about blue star now that I remember. I'm a bit fearful to. I am curious if the those who invaded were atheists or did they have bindi and ask chandi or ram for anything before they violated Amri. Should I make such a topic?

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, namespace said:

When it comes to anti-"asian" sentiments I must say people will not like Sikhs if they continue to go after very young girls when they are adult men OR murder in drug wars OR act like the idiots in music videos.

What Sikhs are going after young girls (in appreciable numbers)? "They" continue to go after girls??

What are you even talking about. As if all Sikh men are targeting girls.

I do agree that even 1 Sikh doing something evil is bad, but, come on, don't make it out as if "they" are all rapists.

"Murder in drug wars"

Yeah, that's bad and I condemn it, but, again, Sikhs aren't doing that in appreciable numbers. Also, the fools that are doing this aren't killing (AFAIK) non-Sikhs, but rather stupid drug dealing manmukh "Sikhs".

"idiots in music videos"

Yeah, that's stupid, but what do non-Sikhs in Western countries care about Sikhs in music videos?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I should have included in my statement that the innocent majority are always ignored. If even 5% of a population is seen as detestable it will stain everyone in that population. Some examples would be: people hated the Germans even though Nazis were in small proportion, this is true of the Japanese and Russians also. Even in modern days enmity between Balak peoples. Still too remember how there was huge fear from westerners believing every Muslim was a suicide bomber yet few were/are?

Here are those articles about going after young girls aka grooming: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6238765/Child-groomer-abducted-girls-aged-11-13-jailed-two-years.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/578079/Schoolgirl-raped-by-60-members-of-Asian-sex-gang-by-the-age-of-16-in-quaint-UK-town

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, namespace said:

It also spells bad news to Sikhi if we are ethnocentric.

What are you even talking about?

The vast majority of Sikhs are currently Punjabis, but that doesn't mean there's anything inherently wrong with Sikhism.

The fact that we don't have a billion members spanning continents is not really our fault: we neither use the sword to rack up conversions (like the Muslims did, and are still doing, and the Christians did as well). Nor do we use financial incentives to make converts, like Christians.

38 minutes ago, namespace said:

Remember Sant Christ's message is very revered

What's that even mean? And revered by who? Christians or others?

Are you saying Guru Nanak Dev ji's message is not revered? You mean to say that bowing before Guru Sahib's words is not revering the message?

Also "Christ" is not his name. "Jesus" is his name.

40 minutes ago, namespace said:

it spans all races of people.

Wow. Ever read Gurbani?

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥

Aval Aleh Noor Oupaaeiaa Kudharath Kae Sabh Bandhae ||

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.

ਏਕ ਨੂਰ ਤੇ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਕਉਨ ਭਲੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਦੇ ॥੧॥

Eaek Noor Thae Sabh Jag Oupajiaa Koun Bhalae Ko Mandhae ||1||

From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1||

ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੩) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੪੯ ਪੰ. ੧੯ 
Raag Parbhati Bhagat Kabir

ਪਰਥਾਇ ਸਾਖੀ ਮਹਾ ਪੁਰਖ ਬੋਲਦੇ ਸਾਝੀ ਸਗਲ ਜਹਾਨੈ ॥

Parathhaae Saakhee Mehaa Purakh Boladhae Saajhee Sagal Jehaanai ||

Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but they are common to the whole world.

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਵਾਰ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧੨) ਸ. (੩) ੧:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੪੭ ਪੰ. ੧ 
Raag Sorath Guru Amar Das

Secondly, as I stated above, it's not our fault that we don't have entire various races of people as Sikhs, because we didn't use the sword to convert them.

46 minutes ago, namespace said:

If we continue to be kalistani hardliners other desi people and westerners alike will be wary of the presence of Sikhs. 

What do Westerners care if some Sikhs want a separate country?

There have been all sorts of referendums/attempts in Western countries to secede. Two referendums in Quebec. Peaceful. People did not start killing French Canadians because they want a separate country.

A referendum in Scotland failed. Scotsmen living in England were not targeted by Englishmen.

A separation referendum (Brexit) passed in the UK.

There's a movement to secede from the US in Vermont, Texas, and California. None of these people concerned that people "won't like them" or that they will be "wary of their presence".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, namespace said:

I should have included in my statement that the innocent majority are always ignored. If even 5% of a population is seen as detestable it will stain everyone in that population. Some examples would be: people hated the Germans even though Nazis were in small proportion, this is true of the Japanese and Russians also. Even in modern days enmity between Balak peoples. Still too remember how there was huge fear from westerners believing every Muslim was a suicide bomber yet few were/are?

Here are those articles about going after young girls aka grooming: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6238765/Child-groomer-abducted-girls-aged-11-13-jailed-two-years.html
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/578079/Schoolgirl-raped-by-60-members-of-Asian-sex-gang-by-the-age-of-16-in-quaint-UK-town

Oh, man, more stupidity: Nazis were doing what they were doing because of any ideology. So are jihadis. They're just following Sharia law, which tells them to kill infidels.

The handful of perverts who are Sikhs who target girls are not doing so because of Sikh ideology.

The huge numbers of Muslims who are doing the same is because of ideology: that they are waging war on non-Islamic societies, and therefore it is allowed to take non-Muslim females as war booty.

Please understand the difference!

The articles you cite: Daily Mail article is about someone named Charanjit Singh who targeted girls. Filth who do stuff like that should get the maximum punishment possible.

The second article: There are 60 members of a gang, probably 59 Muslim (going by the names in the article), and yet of 3 men pictured, one is a Sikh! The one bad Sikh is 1.66% of the gang members, but by picturing him, it makes it look like Sikhs were 33% of the gang. Stupid media.

The problem is not that Sikhs are targeting girls on an organized basis. The problem is merely that there are some bad apples, and those few individuals are being headlined by a media that doesn't bother to do the same for Muslims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are good points, but one is not capable of bringing these up in every home to every lay person. That is what I was talking about, we do not have to worry about the informed but the uninformed and the uninformable.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, namespace said:

These are good points, but one is not capable of bringing these up in every home to every lay person. That is what I was talking about, we do not have to worry about the informed but the uninformed and the uninformable.

Nail hit solidly on the head.

• Like 1