Khalistan 1947

Punjabiwolves

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, TigerForce1 said:

So you feel Sikhs should just remain silent like tenants as the landlord could get angry and punish them.  What kind of existence is this?  Sounds similar to how the Hindus used to live at the time of the Mughals or how the Maharajas used to conform when the British were there.

We should expose the Indian Government to whom?  The same people that colluded in the distruction of the Akal Takht and genocide of Sikhs in Delhi and neighbouring states.  Where were those people you want uprise against the state when Sikhs were being singled out and butchered.

Why does the Punjab only survive on a Agricultural economy?  Possibly because the Central Government denies investment into alternative industries in Punjab.  Do you really think that diaspora Sikhs are not capable of establishing other Industries in Punjab when they brought so much prosperity and development with their skills in their adopted countries.

You make Khalistan sound like it’s all doom and gloom but you fail to see that Punjab benefits zero from being a part of India.  The only way to expose India is by gaining independence and showing the people of India how a neighbouring Sikh State operates with the success and equal opportunities for its citizens.

All this scare mongering about Khalistan is becoming boring.  People are far too clued up to buy into the bs.

the truth is that Sikhs are just slaves wherever they exist in the world..

only Khalistan can remove these damn shackles and give us freedom - nothing else can or will work.

20180119_153617.thumb.jpg.5282ec7985d7d74231fa2e616b37b49a.jpg

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

as you said with majority hindu population and a "secular democracy" , it would take only a couple of decades for it to turn into a "hindu country" . 

The culture of a nation lies in its history , but even more so in its present !! And that means what majority follows , thats how you define culture. 

Rather than daydreaming khalistan , sikhs need to salvage whatever is left of punjab before hindu migrants/christian missionaries/growing muslim demographics make us even more irrelevant !

11 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

as you said with majority hindu population and a "secular democracy" , it would take only a couple of decades for it to turn into a "hindu country" . 

The culture of a nation lies in its history , but even more so in its present !! And that means what majority follows , thats how you define culture. 

Rather than daydreaming khalistan , sikhs need to salvage whatever is left of punjab before hindu migrants/christian missionaries/growing muslim demographics make us even more irrelevant !

More scare-mongering!  The Mughals couldn’t wipe out the Sikhs even when the numbers were reduced to so few and you think Hindus could make Sikhs irrelevant.  You have obviously bought into the India hype.  If your genuine I truly feel for you guys as it must be really difficult to live with the burden of constant fear and cowardice on your shoulders.  I mean seriously if all Sikhs had your mindset then you certainly are doomed.  You are the complete opposite to a Chardi-Kala mindset.

I don't know. I'm neither for or against khalistan. 

Would sikhs stop discriminating against sikhs of lower castes and social status?

If khalistan was made and all the sikligar and dalits sikhs decided to move to khalistan how would they be treated by the Punjabi sikhs? 

18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I don't know. I'm neither for or against khalistan. 

Would sikhs stop discriminating against sikhs of lower castes and social status?

If khalistan was made and all the sikligar and dalits sikhs decided to move to khalistan how would they be treated by the Punjabi sikhs? 

Good question!  I know this for certain that cast discrimination could be eradicated from India within a very short space of time if the Government wishes to do so.  As you are aware Cast is a big thing within the Hindu belief system.  The Brahmins control the top Governmental and non Governmental positions in India and therefore they have no wish to put a stop to this, as this is the very system that ensures them power.  

The only way to stop this is by editing the Constitution that divides the groups by Cast and criminising the practice of this system.  Then a new means based social welfare system needs to be introduced which is available for all.

This can never happen in India but as Sikhs we would have our own Constitution and Laws which are in line with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s message.  If this is bound by Law and the Law enforcers act upon it, I do feel Cast discrimination would disappear over time in Khalistan.  As for the Dalits and Sikhlihar Sikhs they would be welcomed by the Punjabi Sikhs.  Remember we are not part of the Hindu Cast system but unfortunately it is thrown upon and we are lumped in this system within the Indian Constitution.  Most of our internal problems are inherited from Indian culture not because of our own belief system.

The reason why the Indian Government denies us self autonomy is simply because they know we have better belief system than them and we would excel at all levels of self governance.  

On 10/27/2018 at 8:01 PM, TigerForce1 said:

Good question!  I know this for certain that cast discrimination could be eradicated from India within a very short space of time if the Government wishes to do so.  As you are aware Cast is a big thing within the Hindu belief system.  The Brahmins control the top Governmental and non Governmental positions in India and therefore they have no wish to put a stop to this, as this is the very system that ensures them power.  

The only way to stop this is by editing the Constitution that divides the groups by Cast and criminising the practice of this system.  Then a new means based social welfare system needs to be introduced which is available for all.

This can never happen in India but as Sikhs we would have our own Constitution and Laws which are in line with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s message.  If this is bound by Law and the Law enforcers act upon it, I do feel Cast discrimination would disappear over time in Khalistan.  As for the Dalits and Sikhlihar Sikhs they would be welcomed by the Punjabi Sikhs.  Remember we are not part of the Hindu Cast system but unfortunately it is thrown upon and we are lumped in this system within the Indian Constitution.  Most of our internal problems are inherited from Indian culture not because of our own belief system.

The reason why the Indian Government denies us self autonomy is simply because they know we have better belief system than them and we would excel at all levels of self governance.  

I agree, don't know how but the governments seem to benefit from these social divisions. Even in the west you can see these divisions. Notice how the inner cities are super rich and expensive while the outer sides of cities are normally middle class people and rundown, London is a perfect example. I live in a very middle class run down town just outside greater london and the pavements are worn out and cracked and have been like this for over a decade, but you won't see pavements and roads looking like that in the rich inner parts of london.

But i think this whole caste issue is very deep routed. Its part of the culture. People of higher castes genuinely think they are higher and have a superiority complex, its not just the culture but their mindset too.  It will take a long time imo     nothing to do with khalistan but just a observation i made while in Punjab 

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

I agree, don't know how but the governments seem to benefit from these social divisions. Even in the west you can see these divisions. Notice how the inner cities are super rich and expensive while the outer sides of cities are normally middle class people and rundown, London is a perfect example. I live in a very middle class run down town just outside greater london and the pavements are worn out and cracked and have been like this for over a decade, but you won't see pavements and roads looking like that in the rich inner parts of london.

But i think this whole caste issue is very deep routed. Its part of the culture. People of higher castes genuinely think they are higher and have a superiority complex, its not just the culture but their mindset too.  It will take a long time imo     nothing to do with khalistan but just a observation i made while in Punjab 

You’re right the Government does benefit from social divisions!  Direct result is vote bank politics which keeps various political parties and representatives in power.  Unfortunately our very own Sikh Political Party (Badal Akali Dal) on the other side in Punjab completely ignores the sentiments of Sikhs and succumbes to the majority Hindu voice of the Center Government.  This is why I always say our future within the union of India is difficult because the majority will always enforce its agenda upon us.  

Like you said Khalistan is not the miracle pill to eradicate cast divisions, alcohol culture, female infantacide, poverty, negative people mindset etc.  Law and Enforcement is the miracle pill but this has to be inspired by our own Faith and Beliefs.  If the will of the Government is genuine and uunishment for breaking the Law is severe a lot the negatives in Punjab can be solved.  

I don’t see how this can happen in India because in order for this to happen the Centre Government will have to give Sikhs self autonomy within India to almost Federal State privileges but this will weaken the Center Governments hold on Punjab and the rest of India as others will wish to follow.  We have already seen this with the ‘Anandpur Resolution’ as this was the closest model to Federal State proposal for Punjab and we saw how that played out.  India is its own enemy and it really needs to look at the United States model for inspiration if it wishes to progress into a first world but in the meantime Sikhs will also be dragged down because of India’s stupidity regarding its own citizens.

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, Punjabiwolves said:

What if in 1947  Master Tara Singh had said yes to an independent Sikh/Punjabi state.?

Mater Tara Singh never said no either. The fact is that he had no decision in the demand for Khalistan. It was Baldev Singh who was asked and Baldev Singh who threw away the opportunity in Dec 1946. The demand for Khalistan was made in 1944. At the time the British thought it was just a ploy to counter the Pakistan agenda and dismissed it as such. After Baldev's decision in Dec 1946, the question was never raised by the british or the Sikhs again.

Kaka Ji! je Khalsa mil janda bhul bhulek'ch ta we kuch nhi hona si. 

Goris may have 100's o problems but politeness, following health n safety regulations at work and not being corrupted sure ain't one of them. 

If things were different I don't see any changes, really. Ha shaed ik change si ho sakta. Sikhs dividing Khalsa into sects "I want this rule, I want that rule for Khalsa. No alcohol in Amritsar" and others say "Make alcohol great again..." "Aah mera Khalsa, oh tera Khalsa." 

• 2 weeks later...