Why are we not Hindus?

Guest Bhujang

On 11/1/2018 at 5:57 AM, BhForce said:

1. Why don't you try refuting anything I said? You have no answer, that's why.

2. "OK to grab these places by force?" 

Are you kidding me? Did the mahants have a title deed in their name written by Guru Raam Daas ji, who bought the area of Amritsar by paying landowners of 3 surrounding villages?

3. If someone came and started living in your house, do you think it would be horrible for you to come back?

4. I notice that you conveniently dropped the ridiculous claim that the Singh Sabha was created by the British. By asking your question, you have implicitly accepted that the Singh Sahba was not pro-British and vice versa.

5. "Guru Gobind Singh never allowed sikhs to grab Harimandir Sahib or the Adi Granth by force."

What are you even talking about? First of all, if you were a Sikh, you'd say "ji", not just "Guru Gobind Singh".

Secondly, do you even know that Guru Gobind Singh ji sent Bhai Mani Singh ji to take possession of the Harimander Sahib?

6. "Stealing someones property by force is theft and a sin."

Good that you admit that. So, tell us, how did the Mahants come into possession of the Gurdwaras? Like you say, stealing property is a sin.

The fact is that Gurdwaras are the property of the Guru. The personal property of the Gurus was passed on to their descendants. The money that the Sangat provided for Guru's works was separate, and was passed on to the next Guru, not to the Guru's sons. After Guru Gobind Singh ji, the Guruship is with Guru Granth Sahib and the Khalsa Panth.

So now do you understand why the Panth is entitled to its Gurdwaras?

Why don't you go back to RSS headquarters and tell them that they didn't prepare you enough.

i don't refute anything you said?  i think you have mistaken me for someone else.  i just picked up the thread where i noticed it from.

I have not heard that story but even then Bhai Mani Singh was a scholar not a army general.

Like I said Guru Gobind Singh refused to take Harmandir Sahib or Adi Granth by force.  If you do not even follow his ethics, how can you claim to be his panth?  He said he would denounce the panth that deviated from his principles.

Saying I am not a sikh because I don't put 'Ji' on the end- well this is English not Panjabi.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:41 AM, Guest guest said:

I'm Sikh not Hindu.  So your rebuttal is what makes no sense.

Babri Masjid isnt even an appropriate analogy.  The claim is that a masjid was built by Aurangzeb etc over a Ram mandir.  How is that the same thing?  In my opinion, since original Hindu dharma believes in ahimsa, they should have just left it as God's will and made a new mandir in the nearest suitable place.  And they should have peacefully come to some agreement with the muslims there, maybe funded a masjid somewhere else for them.  

But like I said I'm not Hindu, so it's not my concern.

I didn’t say you are Hindu and the religion of the person should not be any concern. I don’t know why you have to mention twice that you are not Hindu. 

23 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

I have not heard of them before. There are also Hindu's that worship Shiva only and then you have the Hara Khrisna movement which is different from other Hindu's. its hard to define Hinduism 

Think their from Karnataka     they worship Shiva as the supreme God but reject the Vedas and other scriptures. They don't consider themselves Hindus and want the government to recognise them as lingayats.   But the governments have made this into a political game and are messing around with it 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
10 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I don’t know why you have to mention twice that you are not Hindu. 

Its because he is ! LMAO 

and not just an ordinary day-to-day peaceful hindu. I suspect he's a right-winger hindu nationalist , the RSS guy 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
10 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

If Buddhists were treated badly in India then did the  Di Lama move to India to be safe from China?  India is the Home of Buddha . haters can hate dont change facts. 

there's a diff between 1500 yrs back and now ! its common sense bro . please use it .

China in its present communist structure didn't exist 1500 yrs back. Infact some chinese empires embraced buddhism but modern day communist leadership claims tibet its own and therefore buddhist persecution happened . But so did it happen back in the days of Shunga empire when there was a price on buddhist head. 

NOW china is a strategic rival of india . So obv they will support dalai lama. 

go read history ! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 10/30/2018 at 9:52 PM, Guest guest said:

what made Singh Sabha think it was okay to grab these places by force?  

Guru Gobind Singh never allowed sikhs to grab Harimandir Sahib or the Adi Granth by force.

Stealing someones property by force is theft and a sin.  SGPC still try and do this with remote Gurdwaras.

So now you want to grab it by force , right ??

Like your trolls on twitter are already dreaming .

image.png.17cc54e62dfaecb5d599491cc4a5c146.png

image.png.37799c5af8d2b5f4cbd19889be944d30.png

TWISTING FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA OF ASSIMILATION OF SIKHISM INTO WIDER HINDUISM ! 

The last time you guys swallowed jainism it didn't do well for you lol . You guys got a chronic case of gas . Ahimsa of Jainism and Buddhism allowed abrahamic invaders to pwn you. 

But sikhism is larger than that. You can't swallow it ever. So give up dreams of assimilating it . 

Mate that twitter post made me sick to my stomach. Please tell me she is joking.  Still there is two things.  For one hindus can suck up everything in to their religion because every little thing is some weird demi-god.  Even Trump is a demi-god!   For two didn't Nanak say very very VERY early in Ari granth portion of the Guru (sorry I do not ever like to seperate the Guru like this as my belief is they are 1 light) that vishnu, braham, shiva, is Waheguru, as are the minor gods?  We shouldn't be so cruel to hindus as the are still worshiping God, just not directly and in the wrong way with stupid rituals.

15 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

If Buddhists were treated badly in India then did the  Di Lama move to India to be safe from China?  India is the Home of Buddha . haters can hate dont change facts. 

basically then they ran to Tibet and China to save themselves from massacre then and had to reverse the movement when the Chinese threatened to kill them off because at the time India was non combatant to buddhism (probably considered it done) . Beggars cannot be choosers .

But Now Modi is starting up his BS against Buddhists too , calling them agents of China ... Whilst I was in Dharamshala and Bir in 2016 there were forced  shutdowns of ALL NGOs organisations helping the buddhists settled in HP , withdrawal of visa to stay for people manning them and police raids of buddhist homes nearer to the border . The homeopathic clinic I was attended the seminar at was affected and the American Couple had to go back home before resuming again.

3 hours ago, namespace said:

Mate that twitter post made me sick to my stomach. Please tell me she is joking.  Still there is two things.  For one hindus can suck up everything in to their religion because every little thing is some weird demi-god.  Even Trump is a demi-god!   For two didn't Nanak say very very VERY early in Ari granth portion of the Guru (sorry I do not ever like to seperate the Guru like this as my belief is they are 1 light) that vishnu, braham, shiva, is Waheguru, as are the minor gods?  We shouldn't be so cruel to hindus as the are still worshiping God, just not directly and in the wrong way with stupid rituals.

things is past five years they have been claiming darshan deori which maharaja Ranjit singh Donated were actually looted from SOmnath temple , and this year mysteriously they had to be replaced with inferior doors , and nobody is saying where the originals are ....

Doors that stood for over two centuries  suddenly needed replacing instead of restoring ?

doors that were golden are now silver?