Why are we not Hindus?

Guest Bhujang

For the fool who claimed singh sabha grabbed the gurdwarey back by force obviously never read sikh history and is a troll

it was done by shaheedi jathey who swore to commit no act of violence just do naam jap ...so many died including one lad was hung from a Jand Tree outside Gurudwara Nanakana Sahib and set on fire the others were shot whilst sitting doing naam jap in the same location .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
21 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So now you want to grab it by force , right ??

Like your trolls on twitter are already dreaming .

image.png.17cc54e62dfaecb5d599491cc4a5c146.png

image.png.37799c5af8d2b5f4cbd19889be944d30.png

TWISTING FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA OF ASSIMILATION OF SIKHISM INTO WIDER HINDUISM ! 

The last time you guys swallowed jainism it didn't do well for you lol . You guys got a chronic case of gas . Ahimsa of Jainism and Buddhism allowed abrahamic invaders to pwn you. 

But sikhism is larger than that. You can't swallow it ever. So give up dreams of assimilating it . 

@MrDoaba anything to say on this twitteratis . BTW they're not fringe elements of that ideology 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

things is past five years they have been claiming darshan deori which maharaja Ranjit singh Donated were actually looted from SOmnath temple , and this year mysteriously they had to be replaced with inferior doors , and nobody is saying where the originals are ....

Doors that stood for over two centuries  suddenly needed replacing instead of restoring ?

doors that were golden are now silver?

EXACTLY ! this is exactly what came to my mind like a month back when the doors were replaced. 

Anyways they can have back their doors lol . Thats the only thing they're getting ! Baaki lae sakan eh taa ehna di haisiyat nai . Jive pichhle 30 saala toh ram mandar ram mandar khapp paai hoyi , hoya te kuchh vi nai , teh naa hi houga ! because dharam asthans are build by blood of martyrs , not by brick and mortar. Infact, ' kisi din utthe Guru Nanak dev ji da gurudwara houga ' 

The thing is because of rss -> bjp -> sad -> sgpc nexus , they're able to do things which they can't 

I remember my father saying like 15 yrs back when I was still a kid "they ask for somnath temples doors. SGPC people said ridiculing them "come and take em" 

Back then i didn't understood what my dad was even talking about . later I realized and now we're shocked that SGPC/SAD which used to say "come and take em" (mockingly) has themselves given up their doors . Shameful ! 

BTW I don't think the original doors were of gold , they were sandalwood and silver. 

31 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

@MrDoaba anything to say on this twitteratis . BTW they're not fringe elements of that ideology 

Lol no. I couldn't care less what people say on twitter...who sit there all day posting nonsense. People who have a buddhi can read and find out history for themselves should they have any doubts. Do these kind of comments change facts? No. Who listens to this kind bakwaas and actually believes it? Other people who say it and people who are thick. Why do they post this stuff? To trigger you.

You give far too much credit to these people.

The best way to combat these people is with Gyaan and not just the typical slamming. One fact is Hinduism itself will never be united as they wish...all the philosophies which come under (khaas) Hinduism will never agree with each other. Most of these radical types actually know jack all about Hindu Mat.

I don't know why you care about this sensationalist bulltutti propoganda. It's not the first time someone has claimed Guru Sahib or Sikhi to be a part of their religion lol.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
21 hours ago, namespace said:

We shouldn't be so cruel to hindus as the are still worshiping God,

Wait a min ! We have NEVER said hindus shouldn't be worshipping gods. Who are we to say that to them ? They're more ancient than us , agreed ! 

I don't think any sensible sikh would insult a hindu . We should be respectful to every dharam. As they are all diff ways to reach god.

We're only against some of their hardcore elements that try to appropriate sikhi as a sect . Sikhs are only against distortion of sikhi ideology and history

20 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Wait a min ! We have NEVER said hindus shouldn't be worshipping gods. Who are we to say that to them ? They're more ancient than us , agreed ! 

I don't think any sensible sikh would insult a hindu . We should be respectful to every dharam. As they are all diff ways to reach god.

We're only against some of their hardcore elements that try to appropriate sikhi as a sect . Sikhs are only against distortion of sikhi ideology and history

Yes very much agreed.  I read many of the comments being hateful of hindus, but this was a mistake on my part.  Such a thing isn't right!  If we should be negative about a faith it is one that was founded to the west of Lahore not the east.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, namespace said:

If we should be negative about a faith it is one that was founded to the west of Lahore not the east.

bro ur Wrong again ! 

Sikhs have for long held the notion that hindus are brothers while muslims are the enemies, waiting to eliminate us .

This is a very false premise ! 

I have had muslim friends that were genuine and nice people. Not all of them are bad, just like not all hindus are good. 

You should not forget , Malerkotla nawab who risked his life while disagreeing with Nawab sirhind on bricking of 2 sahibzade , 

Peer Buddhu shah , who a muslim himself sacrificed his all 4 sons for dashmesh pita . Or of Noora maahi who housed Guru sahib . Or of Bhai Gani Khan Nabi khan who helped guru ji once. OR Bhagat Shaikh fareed ji .

Don't forget Allah comes 25 times in SGGS and so does Raheem Kareem Rehman . 

We should not hate ANY religion. rather I think sikhism and islam has certain commanilities 

ALSO not all hindus are good or bad. Todar mal , a hindu himself gave up his gold to cremate 2 sahibzade , and many other instances

On 11/2/2018 at 5:53 PM, S1ngh said:

I didn’t say you are Hindu and the religion of the person should not be any concern. I don’t know why you have to mention twice that you are not Hindu. 

because the whole premise of your point was that  I am Hindu.  

you and Ajeet are so stupid that you think you can 'spot' a Hindu or RSS or whatever.

actually your ideas of snatching stealing are more akin to RSS ideology 

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

because the whole premise of your point was that  I am Hindu.  

you and Ajeet are so stupid that you think you can 'spot' a Hindu or RSS or whatever.

actually your ideas of snatching stealing are more akin to RSS ideology 

First you need to learn how to debate and put your points without loosing your morals and mind at the same time. I never said anyone nor ever categorized anyone as Hindu or raw or any other fringe group. It’s kinda weird that someone has to declare his/religion religion in order to debate. 

On 11/4/2018 at 3:31 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

EXACTLY ! this is exactly what came to my mind like a month back when the doors were replaced. 

Anyways they can have back their doors lol . Thats the only thing they're getting ! Baaki lae sakan eh taa ehna di haisiyat nai . Jive pichhle 30 saala toh ram mandar ram mandar khapp paai hoyi , hoya te kuchh vi nai , teh naa hi houga ! because dharam asthans are build by blood of martyrs , not by brick and mortar. Infact, ' kisi din utthe Guru Nanak dev ji da gurudwara houga ' 

The thing is because of rss -> bjp -> sad -> sgpc nexus , they're able to do things which they can't 

I remember my father saying like 15 yrs back when I was still a kid "they ask for somnath temples doors. SGPC people said ridiculing them "come and take em" 

Back then i didn't understood what my dad was even talking about . later I realized and now we're shocked that SGPC/SAD which used to say "come and take em" (mockingly) has themselves given up their doors . Shameful ! 

BTW I don't think the original doors were of gold , they were sandalwood and silver. 

they were never stolen from anywhere Ranjit Singh who put Gold on Harmandir Sahib despite the Bachan of Guru ji that whosoever did so would not see their family prosper  did so any way . I doubt the leader of one of the richest nations on the planet at that time would need to steal anything , let alone be crass enough to do bheta of same to Guru ji's darbar. These thugs who call themselves hindus are just thieves and conmen (RSS et al) they've had their eyes on sikh Gurdwarey since 1925 especially the gold on Harmandir Sahib .