What are the biggest issues in Sikhi today?

mahandulai

11 hours ago, mahandulai said:

but I am here to say I do.

Yeah becauese your a retard.

To all the other posters no need to entertain this cowpiss drinking fool hes clearly a troll who thinks hes clever look at all his posts there all stupid one liners that barely make sense and have zero substance.In his head he thinks hes being clever and screwing with people who are here to have real discussion but in reality hes just a loser with no life think about how pathetic and miserable your life must be if you have to resort to being a internet troll to get your kicks. Just continue on with your discussions and just ignore this poor kid no need to respond to him with more than one line.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:53 AM, ThunderousDominator said:

Yeah becauese your a retard.

To all the other posters no need to entertain this cowpiss drinking fool hes clearly a troll who thinks hes clever look at all his posts there all stupid one liners that barely make sense and have zero substance.In his head he thinks hes being clever and screwing with people who are here to have real discussion but in reality hes just a loser with no life think about how pathetic and miserable your life must be if you have to resort to being a internet troll to get your kicks. Just continue on with your discussions and just ignore this poor kid no need to respond to him with more than one line.

We, as a sangat, are sorry you feel this way.

this is me, no trolling,