Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?

S1ngh

Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know him

39 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I agree with that. The problem is that Dhadrianwale and crew have refused to debate/discuss. There were big Dasam Granth Samagams where they were invited, they failed to show up.

Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji and the missionaries are very evasive to having any discussion. Whenever someone has gotten a chance to sit with them and pose some questions to them they become combative, begin leveling allegations at others, finger pointing, speak over the questioner, stray away from the question, and ultimately don't address any question/point being raised. 

Here is one such example involving Sarabjit Singh Ji Dundha not addressing the questions raised to him and avoiding giving a straight answer:

39 minutes ago, BhForce said:

I agree that you have to be constructive. I disagree with some Singhs all out condemning Dhadrianwale and then call for his assassination.

I'm usually constructive, though I admit I've been a bit testy with Mahadulai. (I'm not the only one. Even Harsharan000, probably the most mellow poster on this whole board, became exasperated with him.

For the rare case, I think you have to take an aggressive approach, just to shock the other person into clarifying his thoughts.

Try your best to keep emotions out of it. I can relate to your feelings of exasperation and frustration. In those cases, just put up all the arguments, evidence, and facts you have. If the person genuinely is considering the points you raise, continue having that conversation. When they aren't genuinely trying to engage with you, end the discussion and don't waste any further time. 

But leave all your arguments and ideas for others to see, hear, read, etc. wherever you're having the conversation. 

At least that's what my short experience tells me is best to do. 

Bhai Sahib here talks about how some pracharaks are not really spreading the message of who Waheguru ji is and how it is being corrupted by different people so it seems like God doesn't matter. Really recommend the video and the channel they make quite good content and you can trust that they are sticking to Gurbani and our history not some modernised, corrupted thinking.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

On 10/31/2018 at 5:02 PM, jkvlondon said:

Chatanga veer I watched that video where he was claiming it was against kudrat de niam to get up for amritvela so, not necessary for a gursikh to do but I couldn't find that video , any idea ? I remember Nivair Jatha guy and his look of shock when he said that

Nirvair guy is but a puppet of ghaghri. If nirvair guy is Emu, ghaghri is Rod Hull.

Nirvair is also spouting the same distortion of gurbani that ghaghri was spouting about reincarnation being in the mind only. He starting say this after ghaghri started on his "ant kaal jo lashmi simre" distortion of bani. Then this nirvair guy starts saying the same thing, " you only have ONE life, births and deaths are in the mind only..."

But after watching the latest video of nirvair harinder its understandable. He says himself that ghaghri placed his mouth on his own, to give naam abhiyas jugti. The same that he tried to pass onto one of his own followers.

Listen at 2:30 if you don't have time to watch the whole 8 minute video.

17 hours ago, Singhballer said:

Yes, but I should also add that some parts are also not accepted and criticized by vidhvaans and kathavachiks from the Nirmale, Taksal, Nihang Singhs, and other samparda. These parts are entirely omitted from katha or an explanation of the inaccuracies are given. ............

Thanks for the detailed info.

11 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Nirvair guy is but a puppet of ghaghri. If nirvair guy is Emu, ghaghri is Rod Hull.

Nirvair is also spouting the same distortion of gurbani that ghaghri was spouting about reincarnation being in the mind only. He starting say this after ghaghri started on his "ant kaal jo lashmi simre" distortion of bani. Then this nirvair guy starts saying the same thing, " you only have ONE life, births and deaths are in the mind only..."

But after watching the latest video of nirvair harinder its understandable. He says himself that ghaghri placed his mouth on his own, to give naam abhiyas jugti. The same that he tried to pass onto one of his own followers.

Listen at 2:30 if you don't have time to watch the whole 8 minute video.

I watched Jas's full video but I didn't want to go to the whole gay  Svengali angle that's being played out as, it deserves it's own thread to rip the issue open ... dhadri fan boys are still singing his praises after this filth comes to light , he has gone full banauti baba with dera following  . Honestly they all should be publicly stripped of their right to wear kakkars and call themselves Singhs or Parchariks just like I've seen videos of false nihangs being beaten and stripped of their bana because they either sold/did drugs/alcohol/pimping. nirri kalank

4 hours ago, carinder said:

i am saying do we believe what sant said or do we believe in what giani said 

the only sant is Guru ji for us and his own named gurmukh piarey. the kasvati of what we hear and see from these stage speaking people is Gurbani itself , if what they say goes against or away from gurbani and sikhi then we need to tread carefully and expose the antigurmat behaviours by showing how it is, so wider sangat gets gian  of Gurbani and idea of what to watch out for in these spiritual tugs

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the only sant is Guru ji for us and his own named gurmukh piarey. the kasvati of what we hear and see from these stage speaking people is Gurbani itself , if what they say goes against or away from gurbani and sikhi then we need to tread carefully and expose the antigurmat behaviours by showing how it is, so wider sangat gets gian  of Gurbani and idea of what to watch out for in these spiritual tugs

That is well true