Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?

S1ngh

Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree and support Ranjit Dhahderanwala Prachar?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know him

4 hours ago, carinder said:

Let me tell you something he did nothing wrong I guess you didn’t watch the video if you did then you would understand what he was saying and second of nirvair Khalsa jatha and us we support all these sant 

maybe you guys should read Sukhmani Sahib carefully and then tell us
1. who  is a sant

2. those who call themselves good , what happens to them ?

3. what happens to Guru(sacha sant) ka nindak?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 11/3/2018 at 5:07 PM, chatanga1 said:

Nirvair guy is but a puppet of ghaghri. If nirvair guy is Emu, ghaghri is Rod Hull.

First use some courtesy for god sake ! What do u mean by 'ghagri' . what kind of language is this . It only harms your view in this debate . No one will take you seriously if you use such language. You only end up discrediting yourself.

Regardless of whether we agree with Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadhrianwala or not , or any other samparda or preacher for that matter, we need to accord them a basic level of respect we would to any gursikh.

With language and attitude like that, you're part of the problem , not solution ! 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

First use some courtesy for god sake ! What do u mean by 'ghagri' . what kind of language is this . It only harms your view in this debate . No one will take you seriously if you use such language. You only end up discrediting yourself.

Regardless of whether we agree with Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadhrianwala or not , or any other samparda or preacher for that matter, we need to accord them a basic level of respect we would to any gursikh.

With language and attitude like that, you're part of the problem , not solution ! 

He actually wears ghagri. I don’t see any normal rehatvaan Sikh wearing such clothing. Due to his fashion taste people call him ghagri wala baba. Just telling of what I hear from folks.

5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

no gursikh says the Gurus are liars. Therefore this ghagri is not a gursikh. He has gone against Gurbani. There is plenty of evidence in this very topic alone about ghagri. 

You should have some shame calling someone someone like ghagri a gursikh.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

He actually wears ghagri. I don’t see any normal rehatvaan Sikh wearing such clothing. Due to his fashion taste people call him ghagri wala baba. Just telling of what I hear from folks.

You're calling his 'chola' a ghagri . 

In the eyes of a non sikh perhaps all choledhari singhs look like silly ppl with big turbans and a FROCK ! 

now wouldn't you feel insulted if someone called u that . If he's wearing ghagri , then so does every other singh in chola. 

Or are you saying his chola is ghagri and other singhs chola are samurai dress ! 

bullshht 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
22 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

no gursikh says the Gurus are liars. Therefore this ghagri is not a gursikh. He has gone against Gurbani. There is plenty of evidence in this very topic alone about ghagri. 

You should have some shame calling someone someone like ghagri a gursikh.

I have a feeling most of his haters are from taksali camp and so were the ones who attempted on his life . Perhaps i could be wrong as well but I have a strong inkling this is the case.

Perhaps his massive parchaar has ruffled the feathers of taksal's monopoly on panth ?!!

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I’m not a Taksali. Why are you a ghaghri cult follower? Why do you think SGGS has lies in it?

why did ur parents not give you etiquette of talking ? 

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I’m not a Taksali. Why are you a ghaghri cult follower? Why do you think SGGS has lies in it?

Your views and points may be 100% sound, but others who think differently (even if they're mistaken) will resist actually giving your thoughts any due consideration if you take an adversarial tone. Referring to any parcharik and those that share their line of thinking in a belittling or degrading way will have them go deaf to any legitimate and factual points you have. 

If you talk  to them in an impolite way they will reject every point you make and become even more firm in their own views. If your aim is to show others that they may be misled or have an incorrect understanding, than that is completely counterproductive to your goal. 

I say this as your haami, not your virodhi.