Youtube Racist American Black supremacist Voices Hate Against Sikhs

genie

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, genie said:

Got a few questions for you if you are able to answer it would be useful.

1) Are you Sikh?

2) If so then do you firmly believe in Sikhi or not sure about it?

3) Do you believe there are no such thing as racist black extremists? And/Or blacks who hate other minority groups?

4) And have you ever seen of any news report of western born Indian/sikh attacking innocent blacks in street robberies? or racist attacks?

yes to all

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:20 AM, namespace said:

I'm still thinking it's a mod using an alt-account to keep this place alive.  Politicians use false attacks on civilians to get results, and governments as a whole fight wars without point to fill the pockets of the rich.   Whoever the mod is they see this place as a dead zone without an autistic muslim teenager persona being contrarian in every section of the site.

@KhoonKaBadlaKhoon

hows this

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

yes to all

give sources for each one

no, its not even a lot of them.

it is a lot of them in my experience

Guest GuestSingh
17 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

10 in a gang u saw once, and seeing people give 'harsh looks' doesn't count.

a lot means, different countries, verbal abuse, protesting literally hate speech, which isn't happening,

BIGGER PERSPECTIVE

mahandulai, don't you dare assume something that is very personal in my life, do you understand?

can't answer the rest of your post because it makes no sense (as usual)

Guest GuestSingh
30 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

heres my answer to the first three, check out my whole channel.

every time, a Punjabi, feels threatened walking next to a black person in a dark alley, that is racism.

that proved absolutely nothing - not one second of that video answered any of the 3 questions.

and who said anything about feeling threatened around kaleh? don't have that feeling myself but do feel wary around them in the same way as being around chitteh i.e. eastern europeans and suleh because its accepted in their culture/way of life..but you're probably not aware of this having lived a seemingly sheltered and comfortable life, born into the digital/internet/social media age with countless young know-it-alls, your ego inflating to the point of believing that you are king..

done talking with you but will just say this..one day you may look back on these posts and wonder what was going on in your head..there's no guarantee you'll feel the same way about all your opinions/beliefs - your thinking will change in life..

heres my answer to the first three, check out my whole channel.

every time, a Punjabi, feels threatened walking next to a black person in a dark alley, that is racism.

nah , it's dark , you are alone, you are wary of all strangers - that's street smart

last time I felt like that  it was two black guys who walked towards me , passed and my spidey sense tingled and they turned around and mugged me BTW I was a teenager . Sometimes you need to listen to your body because it can pick up on microagressive signals coming at you from the other person's eneregy fields

4 hours ago, mahandulai said:

yes to all

in 1980s handsworth, birmingham riots the blacks rioted targetting indian/asian shops. out of sheer racism and jealousy towards the hardworking asian communities.

In 2005 birmingham race riots. asians and asian homes/businesses and even gurdwara's was attacked by mobs of racist blacks looking for asians to beat up because of incident between pak supermarket and false rumour of rape of a black girl by pakistani's.

I can go on and on.... list of one way racially motivated crimes of blacks against indian/asians but no incident to date of other way around.

Doesn't mean we as Sikhs start to dislike blacks cos we love our black sikh brothers and sisters in faith and the decent peaceful blacks. However we also have to acknowledge there is violent racism in their community that targets our community. Just as there is violent racism in the white community too that targets our community.

If you cant see these facts then either your ignorant or your extremely low IQ and therefore no one should bother replying to you as you do not have the intelligence to debate or understand the situation.