Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jas

Is Jas Nihang or Taksali

Recommended Posts

Guest Indira loved Santa

Well nangs worship Santa Chand who used to lick Indira's a$$

 

admin note: same person as original poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Budha Dal
12 hours ago, Guest Indira loved Santa said:

Well nangs worship Santa Chand who used to lick Indira's a$$

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Guest Indira loved Santa said:

Well nangs worship Santa Chand who used to lick Indira's a$$

Panth Ratan Sach Khand Vasi Jathedar Baba Santa Singh Ji Akali 96 Crori Mukhi Budha Dal Panjva Takth took a more wise approach (like always) that's why Indira kept in contact with them.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jakare said:

Panth Ratan Sach Khand Vasi Jathedar Baba Santa Singh Ji Akali 96 Crori Mukhi Budha Dal Panjva Takth took a more wise approach (like always) that's why Indira kept in contact with them.

I'm not sure about that. She approached other Sikh leaders before Buta Singh went to see Baba Santa Singh.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I'm not sure about that. She approached other Sikh leaders before Buta Singh went to see Baba Santa Singh.

All of them didn't want to rebuild Sri Akal Takht Sahib, someone had to take the initiative.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest What a Joke

Since he said himself that he is not a Sant then why do people insist on calling him a Sant?

Imagine if a Hindu Sadhu or a Christian Priest threatened to kill 5,000 people and the people wore t-shirts!?

 

admin note: same person as original poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaswinder Singh used to be the PA of Baba takur Singh ji of dam Dami taksal. There are also many nihangs in taksal jatha. He is student of taksal.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest What a Joke said:

Since he said himself that he is not a Sant then why do people insist on calling him a Sant?

Imagine if a Hindu Sadhu or a Christian Priest threatened to kill 5,000 people and the people wore t-shirts!?

 

I had to search ur ip to find who can do such bakwas against sant ji. You guys are deeply poisoned by missionary cult. Multiple ids.

 

478D02FF-C876-4E66-965D-3566AD4E516E.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Budha Dal
16 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Jaswinder Singh used to be the PA of Baba takur Singh ji of dam Dami taksal. There are also many nihangs in taksal jatha. He is student of taksal.

If he was the PA of Baba Thakur Singh then how comes his father worked for Punjab Police between 1984-1997?

There are no real Nihangs within Damdami Taksal. That's like saying there are AKJ within Damdami Taksal.

 

admin note: same person as original poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Budha Dal
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

I had to search ur ip to find who can do such bakwas against sant ji.

What are u on about? Akali Phula Singh Ji was around 200 years before Dhadrianwala!

When Bhindrawala themselves said they are not a Sant in the video above why do u insist on calling them Sant?

If a Catholic priest or Muslim Qazi threatened to kill 5,000 Sikhs in California over a vehicle will you also support that?

Like Jakare said Panth Rattan Sachkhand Vasi 96 Crori Mahapurakh Jathedar Baba Santa Singh Ji never said these things!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest Budha Dal said:

If he was the PA of Baba Thakur Singh then how comes his father worked for Punjab Police between 1984-1997?

There are no real Nihangs within Damdami Taksal. That's like saying there are AKJ within Damdami Taksal.

just because the father did work someplace what has that got to do with him? 

Nihang is Khalsa , Damdami is Khalsa , AKJ is khalsa - all brothers and sisters together  , what is Guru ji definition of nihang just the bana ? I don't think so , All three have given sacrifices for their kaum and Guru ji and that makes them worthy of that title.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jakare said:

All of them didn't want to rebuild Sri Akal Takht Sahib, someone had to take the initiative.

No. At the time, the Akali Dal/Sikh leadership were of the view that Sri Akal Takht Sahib should not be repaired so the sangat could see what the government had done. This scared indira and she needed someone to repair the shrine before relinquishing control.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

No. At the time, the Akali Dal/Sikh leadership were of the view that Sri Akal Takht Sahib should not be repaired so the sangat could see what the government had done. This scared indira and she needed someone to repair the shrine before relinquishing control.

There are literally pictures taken for this purpose.

Budha Dal has always been in control of Sri Akal Takht Sahib (until 1920 when control was taken by SGPC). 

Flipping hell dude, Sri Akal Takht Sahib is the supreme court and Guru Ji's hukam, of course, we needed it fixed quickly at the time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • i was just saying that they have created some of the most beautiful architecture and art work   even if the ideas were stolen.  Raphael, michaelangelo etc are some of the greatest artists ever   
    • Why is the comparison wrong?  I am not asking this question as atheist, I am just wondering if there was any reason we had so many Gurus?
    • Punjabi movie industry is gd. Many Punjabi movies are really gd. Most Punjabis i know now only watch Punjabi movies and not Hindi movies, even pakistanis watch Punjabi movies. Punjabi movies are cultured and many have a Sikh theme, hindi movies on the other hand is just full of kanjars and kanjris stripping on screen and doing dirty scenes  you can't actually sit with family and watch hindi movies. Last few yrs there have been many Sikh themed punjabi movies and movies focusing on issues in the punjabi community. The movie Ardas is really gd and is about faith in waheguru and other issues in the punjabi community. Movies like rab da radio, daana pani are really good and about families and breakups. Some Punjabi film makers are also making art house movies   like anhay gore da daan  which is about poverty in the dalit community and chauti koot about a family caught up between the karkhu singhs and army.     Punjab 1984 was good really gd for the 1st half but the 2nd half was not that gd!     Shareek was gd too 
    • People are turning off Bollywood in droves and Punjabi cinema seems to be booming. What you are seeing is the burgeoning of regional cinema, localism seems to be the priority over the centralised Hindu speaking media. So much that the Hindi speaking Mumbai Punjabis in the Bollywood film industry have suddenly discovered their Punjabi roots. 
    • When is the last time you saw a sabat soorat singh as the main character in a Punjabi film? And I'm not talking about people portraying a religious/dharmic/panthic figure. I'm talking about everyday protagonists.   The fact is, people want to complain a lot of about Bollywood's portrayal of Sikhs, but the Punjabi film industry is just as bad if not worse. All you see is monay and stupid trimmed "Singhs" with barely any facial hair.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use