Male pattern baldness and Confidence

Guest A Human Being

14 hours ago, namespace said:

If you ejaculate more then it is bound to get worse as that is when/how the enzymes convert testosterone in to DHT

4 days and i haven't, temptations are getting stronger but i'm not gnna hahah!  I have very oily acne prone skin and when i ejaculate my skin go'es oily. Its really odd.   

Oily scalp is a big reason for hair loss, it makes your roots weak. thats why people with dandruff have hair fall out, its because dandruff is the result of oily scalp.   My hair falls out too and its because i have oily skin. but still my bun is nearly the size of a tennis ball and its only just beneath my shoulders.    Right now my hair is so oily that when i touch it my hand goes oily!      

41 minutes ago, puzzled said:

4 days and i haven't, temptations are getting stronger but i'm not gnna hahah!  I have very oily acne prone skin and when i ejaculate my skin go'es oily. Its really odd.   

Oily scalp is a big reason for hair loss, it makes your roots weak. thats why people with dandruff have hair fall out, its because dandruff is the result of oily scalp.   My hair falls out too and its because i have oily skin. but still my bun is nearly the size of a tennis ball and its only just beneath my shoulders.    Right now my hair is so oily that when i touch it my hand goes oily!      

boil  dried rosemary  and used that water to rinse your hair  at final point  will help greasiness , sounds like you need more vitamin c rich foods and zinc rich foods to help your skin and scalp. Self-love will exhaust your mineral reserves espcially zinc which also is used to offset stress to the body so makes immune system lower

Guest Jatt and Juliet
27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

boil  dried rosemary  and used that water to rinse your hair  at final point  will help greasiness , sounds like you need more vitamin c rich foods and zinc rich foods to help your skin and scalp. Self-love will exhaust your mineral reserves espcially zinc which also is used to offset stress to the body so makes immune system lower

Please also suggest food types. How about supplements can you recommend specific ones

27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

thanks i will try that. so i put the rosemary in water, boil it and use the water. vitamin C so i should eat oranges and drink orange juice. Yes im trying to stop the self love haha!  its hard,  but i'm working on it.  i actually feel disgusted with myself once its over 

28 minutes ago, puzzled said:

thanks i will try that. so i put the rosemary in water, boil it and use the water. vitamin C so i should eat oranges and drink orange juice. Yes im trying to stop the self love haha!  its hard,  but i'm working on it.  i actually feel disgusted with myself once its over 

not just oranges all fruits especially berries and green leafy veg .

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Iv read how you can also use lemon juice on your hair but that doesn't sound too good! 

My oily skin gets real bad    as a teen I had really bad acne   the worst in my year at school.  It was so bad that I couldn't sleep at night as it would hurt my face/body.    Your gonna call me a <banned word filter activated> for this but I even washed my face with peroxide! Haha   I then used this other face peel acid and  it burnt my cheek and it turned red/black    I then got a scrub and started scrubbing the burn which made it even worse  LOL    my face was scared and ruined for three months and the summer sun didn't help the burn either.     

But as iv got older my acne is gone now. But I still get very oily skin. 

30 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

one of the 4 reasons that have caused me anxiety and depression is hair loss. I am not bald I have lots of hair but its very thin in some places especially the right temple side.   back in 2013 I lost alot of hair due to stress (telogen effluvium) but it grew back.  2016 i started using this shampoo called Regenpre  Dr which has no harsh chemicals like Sulfates etc and contains    Niacin, Vitamin B6, Saw Palmetto Extracts which promote hair grown and blocks DHT.  used that along with coconut oil. My hair was becoming thick and looked in good health. I would get compliments about my hair. i looked and felt good, but then in August/September 2017  my anxiety levels increased and I started noticing my hair getting thinner.I started Regenpure hair loss tablets which contain 500g Biotin and Saw Palmetto. I added more green food to my diet. My hair got in better condition but was never as good as it was back in late/early 2017. A few weeks back noticed major thining which just increased my anxiety levels. my scalp has bumps and would hurt. times. I went to the GP as sudden hair loss is worry and not normal. the doctor examined my scalp and said there is inflammation of the scalp but no infection,no dandruff etc my hair loss could be caused by stress or seasonal shedding etc. I also had a blood test but i heard nothing back so i assume my iron levels etc are normal. My brother, dad, uncle don't have Male pattern baldness, My cousins on both sides have full head of hair, My grandad still has his hair at 79 and only started thing out when he had TB at 68. So MPB does not run in the family plus my hair loss is not in the typical Male pattern loss. it could be chronic telogen effluvium which is caused my stress and emotional imbalance.  I don't have oily scalp etc. its very dry. If I don't apply oil my hair is often very dry and brittle.  my hair routine is wash

3 times a week.  I apply the regenpure dr shampoo leave it for 4 minutes then rinse out with cold water.

I then apply the conditioner, leave it for 5 minutes then rinse with cold water. 

I apply oil once a week. I have the hair loss tablet once a day. 

I might try a few natural remedies as mentioned on here. finasteride is big no. it has horrible side effects. Hairloss is just one of my problems. I hope I can resolve all my problems and get out this state if anxiety and being unhappy more often then not. 

iron level test are funny for us  because when I had the twins the tests came back normal but I felt totally whacked out when I insisted on extra supplement despite tests I started feeling better . maybe we need more than their charts average out to . try making neem leaf oil it will help the scalp irritatiion and lumps it could be yeasts such as candida in overgrowth in the system , do you get cravings for carbs and sweets?