Sikh concept of Afterlife

Big_Tera

What is the sikh concept of afterlife. I read that at time of passing. If our last thought is that of the creator. Then we will merge back with God. But if our last thought is on materialism or family or friends then there will be different result for us. 

There is obviously no belief that we will live in a heaven or hell. So what happens after. I know this is a pretty grim subject btw. 

Sikhism has provided the most advanced spiritual metaphysical knowledge available.  In Islam and Christianity etc afterlife is being a ghost wandering around cemeteries and coffins.  Hinduism is about worship of Devtas and so they're belief system is that of a heaven in the Devapuris.

Sikhism being the most scientific stipulates that our afterlife is governed by the inner spiritual characteristics that we create here on planet life.

If we work hard and CARVE an inner being of good attributes of Keertan, love and divinity of VAIRAAG and opening of the lotus heart through spiritual connection with our Satguru then this equals chardikallah 

Thus such a person goes much higher than ghosts of Islam or the Devas of Hinduism 

If a rare soul achieves death of ego and relentless glow of the atman such a person merges with God.

However the above is only a limited story by a sinfull insect...so much more gyaan is there to know if you can get up at 2am ...I shall divulge only this much information I cannot share anymore because it is too difficult to understand 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:03 PM, Big_Tera said:

What is the sikh concept of afterlife. I read that at time of passing. If our last thought is that of the creator. Then we will merge back with God. But if our last thought is on materialism or family or friends then there will be different result for us. 

There is obviously no belief that we will live in a heaven or hell. So what happens after. I know this is a pretty grim subject btw. 

what the story means, which makes more sense is: that if that through your whole life you've been focussed on god, then your last thought will be of god. if you haven't then why would your last thought be of god?

its not a random chance of what your last thought is.

Also, this is poetry and not literal. It is asking you, - "Of all things what would you want your last thought to be?" If god, then fine. if not. then fine.