Langar

Big_Tera

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

most places of worship DO NOt have social services included that is handled elsewhere , most do not have food 

Yeah, in some churches you have to prove poverty or something like that to be eligible to have free food and have some basics needs and it is some long process (paperwork I think). Dhan Sikhi 

20 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

sorry but you have no idea about other faiths places of worship ...

you cannot walk in to  any synagogue or mosque for a look see without being confronted about reason , buddhist and hindu temples are less barring but still there are areas which are off limits; most places of worship DO NOt have social services included that is handled elsewhere , most do not have food . All of the major faiths apart from Buddhist and Sikh are focussed on their faith members only , rarely do they extend themselves to other fait.hs or non faith even.

rubbish,

there are helplines and for example Islamic organisations, doing charity abroad, and everything.

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

try reading properly what you wrote initially then my reply to it , obviously your firing off as a kneejerk reaction is getting old for everyone here .

I was trying to guide what you wrote, completely off topic, who cares what happens where, WE ARE NOT BUILDINGS, I am talking about the people themselves, and that's what matters, if a muslim or jew does charity, is more important, which they do.