Sign in to follow this  
mahandulai

Free will?

An old thought, but what is the point in blaming anyone or anything, if it is already written to do so? Thieves or saints, why praise saints, if they were destined for it?

Are you the one with the vlogs ? Not bad but your eyelids are half closed. 

Looks like you need some sleep and rest man. But not bad overall for a bacha. 

22 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

An old thought, but what is the point in blaming anyone or anything, if it is already written to do so? Thieves or saints, why praise saints, if they were destined for it?

Well...that's not an old thought so much as it is written in Gurbani. 

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Are you the one with the vlogs ? Not bad but your eyelids are half closed. 

Looks like you need some sleep and rest man. But not bad overall for a bacha. 

How old are you? 

3 hours ago, mahandulai said:

Waheguru ji gives you cards based on your karams. It's up to you how you use these cards (so we have free will but it is within bhana Waheguru ji's hukam).

• Like 1

Your Q's are thought provoking I must admit.

Baba Buddha ji reached a stage where, one day, he wasn't doing Jaap and Seva. The Sangat went to 5th or 6th Guru to mention this a couple days later. Maharaaj then went to Baba Ji n said "We both know your level of Tapasya. But I request you to keep going with Naam and Seva. Then Sangat/ Sikhs will be inspired. Baba Ji immediately started Naam n Seva again.

A high Gursikh Jivan, Baba Buddha Ji, why did he agree n not say "What's the point Maharaaj?? It's all written!" 1. He OBEYED Maharaaj's all words/ speeches as HUKAM! 2. If we don't praise saints by showing them respect n doing their seva... Who will? This leads me to... 3. A true Saint will never say "Do my seva. Respect n praise me." Sikhs choose to do it.

3 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Your Q's are thought provoking I must admit.

i consider them to be lazy brain questions.  If this was coming from a person who is not a Sikh and never heard of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  They would be given the acknowledgment of asking thought provoking questions.  These are lazy questions he chooses not to ask Guru Sahib by reading and contemplating on Gurbani.  He comes here and instigates lazy battles with others by saying blah blah blah.  

If a person has even an ounce of love for Guru Sahib they ask Guru Sahib or a Gursikh with utmost humility.  This guy has no humility.  A person like me can answer these questions in a few minutes.  But I choose not to because he is ungrateful.  It will only take time to write them up.  But I won't.

10 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

i consider them to be lazy brain questions.  If this was coming from a person who is not a Sikh and never heard of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  They would be given the acknowledgment of asking thought provoking questions.  These are lazy questions he chooses not to ask Guru Sahib by reading and contemplating on Gurbani.  He comes here and instigates lazy battles with others by saying blah blah blah.  

If a person has even an ounce of love for Guru Sahib they ask Guru Sahib or a Gursikh with utmost humility.  This guy has no humility.  A person like me can answer these questions in a few minutes.  But I choose not to because he is ungrateful.  It will only take time to write them up.  But I won't.

no, you will try to give answer, which will be poor, so you choose not to give it.

I have gotten this thought from reading gurbani.

16 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Waheguru ji gives you cards based on your karams. It's up to you how you use these cards (so we have free will but it is within bhana Waheguru ji's hukam).

some type of way, you specifically, always dodge answering the question, but explain it a bit more. If I write another thread I will ask you to explain it for me, but the answering maybe not.

Free will is the greatest gift that’s why we don’t remember our real self when we are born or reincarnated again . This opens us to infinite potential or possibilities that we can create any experience we choose. Since GOD is limitless we are too since there is only one of us. Our limits are only learned by mind conditioning as we get older.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, scali said:

Free will is the greatest gift that’s why we don’t remember our real self when we are born or reincarnated again . This opens us to infinite potential or possibilities that we can create any experience we choose. Since GOD is limitless we are too since there is only one of us. Our limits are only learned by mind conditioning as we get older.

guru says it is pre set. so what do you have to say about that.