Sikh Fashion Masters and Fashion Disasters

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

There was a discussion here a few days ago...I think it was in the wedding photo thread...about Sikh / Punjabi fashion. I was never terribly into fashion myself...to the great disspointment of my dad who to this day still has his bon marley stylee Gabbicci knit-ganzee cardigan hanging in his wardrobe. But the internet, Joobie tube, instabook, face chat, snap crack and popple are absolutely jam-packed these days with Singhs and Kaurs displaying their 'style'. We're overloaded with dastar wearing girls posing in shots showing how stylish and fashionable they look and it seems a Singh can't be a proper singh and get his picture on the world-wide web thingy these days unless he's laying on the dapper style with a cravatte, sporting the world's biggest turban or playing tonsil tennis with a transvestite. But what do i know about fashion ?   Not that much really. I know uncles from Birmingham and the Midlands have a penchant for wearing cheap trainers with their suits and ladies from India will wear extraordinarily lovely gear from the top of their head to their ankles but will round it of with either the most horrible shoes or cheap nasty looking grey socks....under which are the hideously deformed feet that almost every female from India has. But apart from that, what do I know. The answer is nothing. I know this picture coming up below is meant to be really fashionable but to me looks like 3 extremely effeminate fellas heading off to the kusra convention:

Image result for funny sikh fashion pendu

I know this Singh needs to re-think the whole length of the beard approach in order to make this work:

Image result for punjab bad fashion

I know the less I say about this Singh the better:

Image result for sikh fashion

I know in a few years Diljit's gonna regret ever being seen in public wearing this monstrosity and MC hammer pants:

Related image

I know she doesn't look half as good as she thinks she looks :

I know I'd like to punch these 3 in the face :

I know given the chance I probably would;

Related image

and i know if its cold enough to require a scarf and gloves you should at least give some thought to perhaps wearing a jacket or coat.

Image result for sikh fashion scarf

but other than that.....I don't know much about fashion at all.

23 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

LOL @Jusreign. the only well dressed Singh is the middle one  in the photo. 

image.png.ef6cd40e4d8acfd494af35af3f3878b5.png

one on the left looks like Mummy and Daddy lost him at eurodisney in 2005 and didn't go back to get him 

one on right was doing his magician's act and unfortunately majicked his pathaloon away

Jusreign is a namoona really , no questions or expectations for that to change - he thinks the world laughs with him ....errr

The three at trafalgar my oh my :

left got paalaa and asked his bebe for her shawl, centre thought he would be clever and innovative only Lady Di did that in the eighties and much better,  not a fan of the hermes scarf as a bandana/do rag combined with the tweed hacking jacket ....