Sikh Fashion Masters and Fashion Disasters

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

Gor'd blimey. Looks like this Jatinder Singh character is having the last laugh. He's certainly doing better than me. ?

While I have to live with a Punjaban jatti who has a temper to match and a degree in nagging....he's found himself a lovely bit of French tottie with whom he is shacked up with living in Berlin. Now that he's made it, I hope he remembers that it was me who put him on the map with this thread and the lovely things I said about him.

https://www.freundevonfreunden.com/interviews/johanna-tagada-jatinder-singh-durhailay/

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 11/25/2019 at 6:31 PM, puzzled said:

C47JnM6WMAITOjp.jpg

The caption read like this:

Her: shaking his arm "hey...I'm talking to you.....why are you ignoring me and staring off in the distance at something far away ?"

Him: "I have to. It's the law"

Her: "law of what ?"

Him: "law of photographs"      "law says one must stare off into the distance at something far away whenever a camera is pointed at you"

Her: "that's a stupid law"

Him: "yes. Yes it is"

Her: "why are we wearing these stupid t-shirts anyway ?"

Him: So we know who each other are and don't get ourselves mixed up with someone else"

Her: "you mean like that time I caught you with that blonde Polish girl and you're excuse was that you thought it was me because you'd just done a 14 hour shift and was feeling tired so not seeing straight ?"

Him: Yes. Yes it is"

Her : " in hindsight, was blue, green and yellow a good idea ?"

Him: "No. No it wasn't!

• 4 months later...

i actually change my mind lol  it is quite mean picking on those people posted 

i guess every1 dresses how they feel more comfortable and it depends on the environment they grew up in as well. i think the people above dress like the environment they live in and the people around them. 

in some parts of the country wearing Nike, Adidas trackie is associated with chavs, thugs, low class etc    while in some parts of the uk its the norm, even people in professions wear trackies in those areas.    the area, environment and people around us influence how we dress and who we are .... 

i remember a paki lad was on university challenge a few years back and he came on wearing a hoodie and chain hanging out and his point was why does he have to dress a certain way to be intelligent  

some people are more arty/hippy and dress like that i guess  lol! 

Guest daas guest singh
23 hours ago, puzzled said:

i guess every1 dresses how they feel more comfortable and it depends on the environment they grew up in as well. i think the people above dress like the environment they live in and the people around them. 

in some parts of the country wearing Nike, Adidas trackie is associated with chavs, thugs, low class etc    while in some parts of the uk its the norm, even people in professions wear trackies in those areas.    the area, environment and people around us influence how we dress and who we are .... 

i remember a paki lad was on university challenge a few years back and he came on wearing a hoodie and chain hanging out and his point was why does he have to dress a certain way to be intelligent  

some people are more arty/hippy and dress like that i guess  lol! 

u are right mate!

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
15 hours ago, puzzled said:

I would disagree with that. One of the reasons I never EVER put myself out there is because I strongly believe that attention craving people that do - and they do so in order to get praise - deserve critique also. Nearly all the photos on this thread are of people that love themselves so much they signed up with modelling agencies so they can have their faces and bodies shown all over the world. If they're s1lly enough to do that why should they not deserve a little light-hearted ridicule ?

On 3/31/2020 at 11:16 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

I would disagree with that. One of the reasons I never EVER put myself out there is because I strongly believe that attention craving people that do - and they do so in order to get praise - deserve critique also. Nearly all the photos on this thread are of people that love themselves so much they signed up with modelling agencies so they can have their faces and bodies shown all over the world. If they're s1lly enough to do that why should they not deserve a little light-hearted ridicule ?

but some people actually dress like that! not for attention simply coz that why ever1 around them dresses like.  I get what you mean that some might be doing it for attention    but there people who dress like that coz every1 else around them is.

when traveling to london for work the train stops at hayes and this, i presume gay sikh with a pagh used to hop onto the train, he used wear makeup walk like a gay swining his arm around and wear very tight feminine clothes and used to have a handbag, iv never seen anything like that in my life!  either he was just being his gay self or doing it for attention.