UK Pakistani demographics

Premi5

With all these 'Asian' grooming gangs, the majority as we know are Pakistani origin. 

If this is broken down further, I understand they are overwhelmingly  of 'Mirpuri' or 'Kashmiri Pakistani' or north Punjabi origin (areas near Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Gujrat). I understand these populations of Pakistani British are the ones who have older communities in the UK especially in areas like Birmingham, Luton, Lancashire and Yorkshire

Is it true to say that most of the remainder of British Pakistanis (especially first generation immigrants) from other places in Punjab like Lahore, Sialkot as well as Pashtuns and Muhajirs are generally better educated and less involved in illegal activities ? 

This has been my experience in the UK. If I am wrong, please can those who have better knowledge and lived amongst Pakistanis more than me, elaborate 

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

. I understand these populations of Pakistani British are the ones who have older communities in the UK especially in areas like Birmingham, Luton, Lancashire and Yorkshire

Is it true to say that most of the re

The oldest Pakistani communities in the UK are the ones from Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Sargodha etc. Mirpuris came slightly later

32 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

I saw a Pakistani from Lahore and he spoke Punjabi like us. And he was proud of being Punjabi.

Mirpuris are selling out to Urdu and are trouble makers.

Where did you see this person from Lahore? They might be Punjabi but they speak Urdu with their children usually

I thought Mirpuris were too uneducated to be speaking Urdu? 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Mirpuris in general look retarded.  

I find they are closer to most Punjabi Sikhs in terms of build (and even facial appearance of many of their males) than the Lahori types

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I find they are closer to most Punjabi Sikhs in terms of build (and even facial appearance of many of their males) than the Lahori types

Yeah the ones from lahore look different. they have these square/box shaped faces and softer facial appearance which isn't common among apne.

I'v noticed Indian Punjabi girls in general look different to Paki punjabi girls 

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

With all these 'Asian' grooming gangs, the majority as we know are Pakistani origin. 

If this is broken down further, I understand they are overwhelmingly  of 'Mirpuri' or 'Kashmiri Pakistani' or north Punjabi origin (areas near Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Gujrat). I understand these populations of Pakistani British are the ones who have older communities in the UK especially in areas like Birmingham, Luton, Lancashire and Yorkshire

Is it true to say that most of the remainder of British Pakistanis (especially first generation immigrants) from other places in Punjab like Lahore, Sialkot as well as Pashtuns and Muhajirs are generally better educated and less involved in illegal activities ? 

This has been my experience in the UK. If I am wrong, please can those who have better knowledge and lived amongst Pakistanis more than me, elaborate 

What a funny thread idea 

Generally, Punjabi Pakistani's from Lahore as well educated. Mirpur's are the ones that are struggling and have this backwards mentality. They have virtually taken over Bradford , The is a big Mirpuri population in Birmingham who mainly live in Sparkhill area of Birmingham. other Pakistani communities hate them for their antics. of course not all Mirpur's are bad and act like Chavs like below.