Premi5

Books that predict the future

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 11/27/2018 at 4:49 PM, jkvlondon said:

Ohio has proposed change to women reproductive rights under the law meaning that if a female has been made pregnant when raped, has been made pregnant by familial abuse (incest even) , or the pregnancy threatens her life she will not be afforded a termination in fact if she succeeds she will be given death sentence , there is also talk of death sentence for miscarriages if found related to morning after tablets    which parallel to the dystopian world of Gilead. The fact that doctors could be punished similarly is worrying .

Not long ago a women was released after serving 11 years for delivering a stillborn child in el salvador

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/feb/15/teodora-del-carmen-vasquezs-alvadoran-woman-jailed-after-suffering-stillbirth-walks-free

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/women-sent-prison-miscarriage-stillbirth/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/world/americas/el-salvador-abortion.html

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ypaamj/why-women-around-the-world-face-jail-time-for-miscarrying

similar laws are being picked and spread in the federal states of America encouraged by the rampant greenlighting of misogyny from the top.

these things are happening in reality

The odds of Ohio House Bill 565 passing are slim.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/11/24/ohio-bill-death-penalty-abortions/

Christians are so anti-abortion they come up with these crazy measures.  True though remember in our own rehat we're not supposed to talk to anyone who commits infanticide.   Women who commit abortion are usually overly-western whores, but I still think christians go overboard when it comes to abortion.  At least in the US. 

4 hours ago, namespace said:

Women who commit abortion are usually overly-western whores,

cannot generalise like that if the person has been abused/raped e.g victim of incest/sexual abuse/domestic abuse, grooming gang, the  baby dies in utero those are cases where it is not the girls fault at all , just in bad situation

Often doctors push women into such decisions ...

That's why I said "usually"  In the US rape isn't that high compared to the population but many overly-western females get abortions just because they want to be degenerates.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:56 AM, jkvlondon said:

that's what they said about SB 277 in California but it got put in and then it created ripples in other states

But that has to do with crazy soccer moms scared that vaccinations will give their kids autism (which has no backing). Nothing to do with abortion.

I'm not surprised it passed, considering its California lol

Edited by FreshMind13

32 minutes ago, FreshMind13 said:

But that has to do with crazy soccer moms scared that vaccinations will give their kids autism (which has no backing). Nothing to do with abortion.

I'm not surprised it passed, considering is California lol

funny that the fact the scientist who fudged the safety data going international with his whistleblowing didn't get through to you . CDC top scientist who headed the testing of the MMR revealed that yes Autism is a known sideeffect  in kids vaccinated under 24 months and the rate of occurrence is triple in african american males than other males .

The state does not own people , this is slavery to the machinations of a prosecution immune industry

11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

funny that the fact the scientist who fudged the safety data going international with his whistleblowing didn't get through to you . CDC top scientist who headed the testing of the MMR revealed that yes Autism is a known sideeffect  in kids vaccinated under 24 months and the rate of occurrence is triple in african american males than other males .

The state does not own people , this is slavery to the machinations of a prosecution immune industry

🤦. Someone has a tinfoil dumalla on today.

28 minutes ago, FreshMind13 said:

🤦. Someone has a tinfoil dumalla on today.

fancy injecting some neurotoxins, animal proteins and known antifertility chemicals into your blood stream be my guest ... it's enough avoiding the toxic overload from xenoestrogens in everything

On 11/27/2018 at 1:49 PM, jkvlondon said:

Ohio has proposed change to women reproductive rights under the law meaning that if a female has been made pregnant when raped, has been made pregnant by familial abuse (incest even) , or the pregnancy threatens her life she will not be afforded a termination in fact if she succeeds she will be given death sentence , there is also talk of death sentence for miscarriages if found related to morning after tablets    which parallel to the dystopian world of Gilead. The fact that doctors could be punished similarly is worrying .

You know, I really wish you would check your facts before posting stuff.

I wish you would have posted the source of your claims. You did post a bunch of links, but they were about El Salvador. Plenty of weird stuff happens in poor countries (including India), it doesn't necessarily have bearing on Ohio, or the UK.

Anyways, google for "ohio abortion law", and of the top results, there's a CNN article.

The article claims that women and doctors who kill unborn children could face the death penalty, but I believe that that is a wildly unsubstantiated claim because nowhere in the text of the bill does it say that.

When you say "there is talk of death sentence", what is that supposed to even mean? It's either in the bill or not. Mere talk of something doesn't amount to anything.

The NY Times article notes that the fetal heartbeat bill makes such an abortion a 5th-class felony punishable by up to 1 year in prison, far short of the death penalty.

So, what are you even talking about?