Police Told To Get Out Of Gurdwara

singh598

2 hours ago, Singh559 said:

For all practical purposes it's not expensive at all. Pistol ammo can be very affordable if you buy a 9mm which is plenty. For rifles, it depends on what you're using. There's surplus ammo that you can find good deals on, but if you're really serious then you can take the initial plunge and buy setup where you can reload your own bullets. Will end up being cheaper in long term and you can customize the weight and everything.

I sincerely think the most important thing to learn is a pistol > rifle > shotgun in that order. If I were to only own one firearm, it'd be a pistol for self defense purposes.

Go read some Dasam Bani or even Bhai Vir Singh's books that has a table about how vast majority of castes mentioned in Bhai Gurdas Ji Diyaan Vaaran are khatri. Mentioning caste and trends doesn't equate casteism. To understand and deconstruct things you have to first talk about it.

Just because an individual puts on earplugs and gouges their own eyes out, it doesn't change reality. Not talking about something will only supress things and make it worse.

Carry on talking about castes for ever then as it is impossible for people like you to change their primitive hindu mindset. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So are you saying that you essentially 're-commision' (for want of a better word) your spent cartridges with this setup? 

Yes brass can be recommissioned for a certain amount of uses and then recycled. Overall just much cheaper while doing the labor on your own. I personally don't but my uncle does as he's really invested a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Yes brass can be recommissioned for a certain amount of uses and then recycled. Overall just much cheaper while doing the labor on your own. I personally don't but my uncle does as he's really invested a lot. 

Good to hear. I love that recycling ish!

If you don't mind me asking: does this involve picking up the spent cartridges off the ground after firing?

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good to hear. I love that recycling ish!

If you don't mind me asking: does this involve picking up the spent cartridges off the ground after firing?

Yeah you have to pick them up and clean them. I haven't done it personally but from what my friends tell me it's not too hard at all. Just one weekend day in the garage and you're good for some time! Pretty therapeutic I would guess lol