Police Told To Get Out Of Gurdwara

singh598

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Like a UK SGPC........

Guaranteed corruption, and our enemies will know exactly who to target for compromising our community. 

True say but the problem atm is that any Gurdwara does what the pardan likes.  There needs to be some unification on policy.  Like the above incident if the pardan comes along and says the cops can stay in the Gurdwara then SY would have looked stupid

On 11/16/2018 at 1:29 PM, Singh559 said:

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that.

It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bullied individuals so please feel sorry for us. Their politics manifest that way too because they care mostly about their kids not cutting their hair and thus will go to extremes to ensure that doesn't happen. Jatts have arguably more negatives with trends imo, but in this specific case I do think Sikh Coalition has done a lot of harm.

He is right, I've seen Sikh Coalition change in the U.S., going from an org that only works on sikhs right to an org that supports the Far-left intersectionality BS.