Police Told To Get Out Of Gurdwara

1 hour ago, singh598 said:

Cops issue a statement about this

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/police-sikh-temple-walsall-community-15424637

I HOPE SIKH YOUTH CAN ASWELL

I don't think they need to really maybe?

Kicking them out was enough of statement in itself. 

Sometimes less is more?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the Singhs I know are strapped bro. Regularly go to the range and all that. It's the Khatri dominated Sikh Coalition that has pretty much spewed this victim mentality that we're a bunch of bu

For all practical purposes it's not expensive at all. Pistol ammo can be very affordable if you buy a 9mm which is plenty. For rifles, it depends on what you're using. There's surplus ammo that you ca

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs! It's not illegal in your country ffs!

2 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Carry on talking about castes for ever then as it is impossible for people like you to change their primitive hindu mindset. 

Not everyone can be as chardikala as you bro

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So are you saying that you essentially 're-commision' (for want of a better word) your spent cartridges with this setup? 

Yes brass can be recommissioned for a certain amount of uses and then recycled. Overall just much cheaper while doing the labor on your own. I personally don't but my uncle does as he's really invested a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Yes brass can be recommissioned for a certain amount of uses and then recycled. Overall just much cheaper while doing the labor on your own. I personally don't but my uncle does as he's really invested a lot. 

Good to hear. I love that recycling ish!

If you don't mind me asking: does this involve picking up the spent cartridges off the ground after firing?

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good to hear. I love that recycling ish!

If you don't mind me asking: does this involve picking up the spent cartridges off the ground after firing?

Yeah you have to pick them up and clean them. I haven't done it personally but from what my friends tell me it's not too hard at all. Just one weekend day in the garage and you're good for some time! Pretty therapeutic I would guess lol

54 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Yeah you have to pick them up and clean them. I haven't done it personally but from what my friends tell me it's not too hard at all. Just one weekend day in the garage and you're good for some time! Pretty therapeutic I would guess lol

It's not rocket science. Sounds like the kind of thing a bunch of bros would constructively bond over. Most likely with other stuff going on concurrently too...... hmmmm....... lol

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Funny how the police insist that they don't know why , and then lie and say the raids were nothing to do with Jaggi when we all know one of his relatives was raided- white man speak with forked tongue  as our AmeriIndian would say.

propaganda

On 11/16/2018 at 1:23 AM, Singh559 said:

Good on them for standing up, BUT they should be smarter than to post some of the things you can't really blame the police for doing stuff like this when a lot of people are posting things completely non-anonymously.

Keep things gupt.

fact:

lets stop insighting hatred for the sake of it.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe SIkhs in the UK need to implement this recruitment ban for the police and army from all Gurdwaras in England until these people start acting appropriately?

our gurdwara is the Court of our King where his will rules ; just as we don't gatecrash buck Palace events or  church events to recruit sikhs  they should keep their drives in town centres and away from our Place of worship .

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Problem is that the UK Gurdwaras need a central management committee 

really haven't you paid attention to the mess in India?   I would propose no committees but jathey running the functions of the gurdwara:

Langar

Outreach

Education

Fitness training

future planning/strategy

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, dallysingh101 said:

You Yankees want to be more concerned about neo-nazis shooting up Gurdwaras in the US than this. Get strapped you giddarhs!

It's not illegal in your country ffs!

LOL