Guest Paapi Insaan

Guest Help Him
1 hour ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

True the best inspireation can be someone anyone who helps you in your hour of need like money, and other problems wise.

You say this but dont act upon it. 

Read what the OP has asked. Its a cry for help, advice, assistance not for you to have a go!

People like you lot are also actors of Sikhi. Practice what you preach (the quote you said above). 

He clearly has a problem so if you cant offer help then dont comment. Peoples horrible comments can lead to him feeling completely worthless and going off further into the wrong path, depression, mental health or worse, suicide. Think about it.

Think what you write. Everyones life is different. Not all have support or can share their problems.

All repliers above apart from Akalifauj (who has actually provided advice and a diversion for him - thank you), should be ashamed. 

Why not help your Sikh brother instead of put him down and throw stones at him? Typical Panjabi behaviour that is.

I hope you never have to experience that. 

What will happen if you find out your son or ever sister or daughter are doing this now or in the future.

I have seen a few Sikh that use to do what you are doing verbally and openly then it bit them in the butt when it was happening in their homes and family members with evidence.

If you cant help then dont comment. 

Guest GuestSingh
13 hours ago, Guest Help Him said:

For all the have responded to the OP, you should all also feel ashamed of yourselves.

He knows his weakness and mentioned his actions and that he needs to sort himself out.

He seems lonely and possibly depressed.

Instead of helping him, putting him on the correct path, you have all kicked him. This is what the majority of us Singh's do to each other, kick them in the head when down!!

good...a kick or two in the head might knock some sense into him...make him wake up and realise the value of amrit and marriage.

and who doesnt feel lonely and depressed these days? thats not a good enough excuse. feel like this myself sometimes..but never would dream of masquerading as an amritdhari sikh and drink, smoke and have sex with someone elses wife not once..or twice..or thrice...but over and over and over again? but not just with one wife..but two? no words. doesnt sound even slightly repentant imo...

op and the two cheating filth thatll call themselves a singhni will get whats coming to them anyway..

but if he's got any conscience as he claims, he'll do those poor singhs a favour who'd probably greet him in the street with a smile and fateh by exposing and revealing all...

22 hours ago, Guest Amit Singh said:

Do you have a job/Buisness ? 

If not, i'll advice you to find one. if you do have a job already, get a better where you are more busy and utilizing more of your mind.

This will help you get Busy, it will help you to be able to get over your past and it'll help you move on. 

KEEP YOURSELF BUSY. thats the KEY.

and yes, if you have free time you can join a SIKHI camp somewhere 

19 hours ago, Guest Help Him said:

You say this but dont act upon it. 

Read what the OP has asked. Its a cry for help, advice, assistance not for you to have a go!

People like you lot are also actors of Sikhi. Practice what you preach (the quote you said above). 

He clearly has a problem so if you cant offer help then dont comment. Peoples horrible comments can lead to him feeling completely worthless and going off further into the wrong path, depression, mental health or worse, suicide. Think about it.

Think what you write. Everyones life is different. Not all have support or can share their problems.

All repliers above apart from Akalifauj (who has actually provided advice and a diversion for him - thank you), should be ashamed. 

Why not help your Sikh brother instead of put him down and throw stones at him? Typical Panjabi behaviour that is.

I hope you never have to experience that. 

What will happen if you find out your son or ever sister or daughter are doing this now or in the future.

I have seen a few Sikh that use to do what you are doing verbally and openly then it bit them in the butt when it was happening in their homes and family members with evidence.

If you cant help then dont comment. 

Are your serious? you want us to help a grown @ss man stop sleeping with other peoples wives? are you out of your mind? What can you say apart from keep it in your pants and stop having sex with married women. Your acting as if he is a victim, the only victims here are the bechare Singhs who don't know what their sl@pper wives are getting up to behind their backs.  Your making it sound like as if those t@rts held a gun to his head and made him have sex with them.  You really expect us to tell a grown man who is a amritdhari that it is wrong having sex with married women,  get out of here.   You snow flake. 

I truly feel sorry for our brothers who get caught up in alcohol and drugs, its a horrible addiction and they truly are suffering, but you want us to school a grown @ss man on how its wrong to sleep with married women? lmao      how hard is it to keep it in your pants? if he has some sex addiction then he should seek professional help      i can't believe what im reading       

Adultery is one of the biggest sins a sikh can commit

it takes morals, decency and self respect to know its wrong to sh@g another mans wife.  

can't believe that we now have to "help" and give advise to a amritdhari singh on how to stop sexually enjoying another singhs wife.   i really am gobsmacked 

What advise can i give him other than the next time you have an urge perhaps use your hand rather than a married woman?  

Do you guys know that in the old days in the Sikh villages, if a man was caught sleeping with another mans wife they use to paint his face black and parade him around on a donkey. Thats how shameful it was considered and now we are supposed to help these "victims"  from sleeping with married women.   

OP: you have done wrong against four sikh families and two sikh brothers  , the fact that you went after married females tells the world your true motive , you don't love anyone you just want their sex without commitment . You are shameless in so many ways and the fact you just moved onto another married female after ending with the first one tells me you don't care about sikhi in the slightest . You should take your bana off and present yourself to the panj and name the other two parties as they are also kurehiti and that will affect their husbands . they should face the music also . Don't expect sikhs to have your back in paap

as Guru ji says Paap Kamavandean teri koi na beli Ram.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, Guest Paapi Insaan said:

Now, I have disrespected my Guru and Amrit twice now and cant give up sex with her but I know one day I will have to as she cant leave him.

My conscious gets to me.

What do you mean by the above? are you still seeing the married lady? 

If so, then before asking for advice, do the obvious: stop!

If you want to be forgiven, there are 2 conditions: Never repeat the sin/mistake again and be repentant. Being repentant (doing paath/seva while continuing the mistake/sin is not helpful.)

So please stop seeing the married woman. You are helping her be sinful and putting her family and future at risk. If she is found out, she will be kicked out of her house, and if she has kids, it will ruin the kids life. The kids will live in a broken family and people will laugh at them, and say no one knows who their real father is. 

Yes, kaam/lust is a big obstacle and has been likened to the strongest hunter. Many ppl have fallen victim to it. But you have to have a limit. no matter what lustful things you do, never be with a married women again. That is the biggest sin! stop ASAP I think adultery should be seen as a crime, its not only a sin but a crime against the whole community.

so advice

1) stop seeing the married woman

2) never again approach a married woman

3) promise to yourself that married women are off liimits. No matter how far you fall, you will never cross this line again.

4) if you dont do the above, there is no use for further advice. if you are ready for further help, let us know. 

check this out, since you seem to have drug issues too:

ਸੁਧਿਜਬਤੇਹਮਧਰੀਬਚਨਗੁਰਦਏਹਮਾਰੇ|| Sudhi Jab Te Ham Dharee Bachan Gur Dhe Hamaare

Since the time I realized the sense of maturity, which my Guru (Guru Tegh Bahadur) had taught

ਪੂਤਇਹੈਪ੍ਰਨਤੋਹਿਪ੍ਰਾਨਜਬਲਗਘਟਥਾਰੇ|| Poot Eihai Pran Tohi Praan Jab Lag GhaT Thaare

Aye My Son, so long as there is life in your body

ਨਿਜਨਾਰੀਕੇਸਾਥਨੇਹੁਤੁਮਨਿਤਬਢੈਯਹੁ|| Nij Naaree Ke Saath Neh Tum Nit Baddaiyahu

You promise to enhance love with your own wife

ਪਰਨਾਰੀਕੀਸੇਜਭੂਲਿਸੁਪਨੇਹੂੰਨਜੈਯਹੁ||੫੧|| Par Naaree Kee Sej Bhool Supane Hoon Na Jaiyahu

But never, even by mistake, not even in a dream, bed with else’s wife – Siri Dasam Granth Saibh written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji in conversation with Guru Tegh Bahadur Panna (Page) 1555

On 11/20/2018 at 5:14 PM, Guest Paapi Insaan said:

Fateh sangat ji,

I am in a dilemma with myself and my Sikhi.

I would like to ask a few questions from knowledgeable people on there, both Gursikhs and non, and also get some advice.

Please don't just slander me as I don't need that right now. 

I took amrit aged 15 but then went down the wrong path at 18 when I moved out for uni, but secretly. I started drinking (usually on my own at home), occasionally smoking a cigarette when in the pub low key and I also dabbled in some weed and coke here and there. 

I did not become an addict or alcoholic by any means.  

I have always had a major problem with kaam.

I got together with my best friend but this was an on off relationship and a distance one due to areas. Mostly based on phone calls, emails etc.

I never told her about what kurehats I had done. She was amritdhari.

During our last off period which was about a year, she had met someone else. 

I called her one day to say I still love her and later down the line she told me that she met someone and their wedding was arranged and date set.

This broke me and I still wanted us to be together as we always spoke about.

Anyway, we met a few times and one thing lead to another. 

This lasted up until her wedding. 

She didn't call off the wedding due to being afraid of her parents etc. 

Now, I was obviously heartbroken and lonely. 

I have always been a horny chap and with the regular physical activity no longer there with her it was difficult for me.

Anyway, I went to pesh and retook amrit but my heart wasn't in it as I could not speak openly to the panj piaare due to time restraints and as one was hell bent on telling me off without me fully explaining all my kurehats. 

I still done the seva they said but just felt I was not forgiven as everything wasn't disclosed. 

Then an old friend of mine got in touch but she was married and not happy. It had only been a year since her marriage. We got close on the phone declared we liked each other in all ways and met. Nothing happend as I knew I retook amrit and she is married.

I resisted so much for a few years and had several "opportunities" with other friends and colleagues which I didn't do. But being full of kaam I couldn't any longer and had an affair with my married friend. 

Now, I have disrespected my Guru and Amrit twice now and cant give up sex with her but I know one day I will have to as she cant leave him.

My conscious gets to me.

Question, will I be forgiven?? I read plenty of bani and do seva. 

I don't plan on taking Amrit yet because I cannot fall a 3rd time and take the piss so will wait a few years and control.my kaam before going in front of the panj piaare.

I need to sort my kaam out. I cant get married to someone I don't love otherwise that would have addressed the issue.

Any advice and thoughts?

Thank you.

O brother you can be forgiven but you have to go with you whole heart. Don't let even an atom of your heart be thinking about lust or these other woman. Be sincere to Guru Sahib for mistakes and remember you have to make a promise to Guru Sahib to do more. We can't do that for you. But you can and no matter how paapi we are Guru is the only that we can go to. Remember Sajjan Thug was a murderer, killed so many just for money and pretended to be a holy man. He was blessed and become Sajjan Bhagat in a matter of seconds when Guru sang the Shabad to him. Ask Maharaj with your whole heart and don't even get tempted by lust. 

Gurmat Bibek Gursikhs say you must take Amrit ASAP along with the punishment

Guest justsaying

GURU FATEH JI . i think this guy wanted sangat to help him instead of slandering. Even GOD doesnt judge us before we are dead. any one heard of GANKA in GURBANI? she was pardonned in one NIMAKH. LESS THAN SECOND. GURU SAHIB SAID...if due to any reason SINGH does any mistake...but if he has taken AMRIT i will still give him 100 births in SIKHI to correct himself. who are we to judge? today the world is facing these problems of 5 vikaars like never before. internet..tv..music....where ever you see ..your being fed this dose. this singh who had gutts to share his problem ...needs ARDAAS. we all arehaving our weaknesses. krodh..ego...kaam...but it is for us to realise. i am no one to advice. but all i can say is.....once you know your problem...solution is also inside. GURBANI IS LIKE MEDICINE..SARB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM. dont forget this. this man wont change in second. but his rog of kaam can be treated in second with guru mehar. you are doing path and reciting baani....but are you doing MOOLMANTAR AND JAPJI AT AMRIT WELA? during AMIRT WELA mind is much closer to your soul. and with a PUSH OF SHABAD AND MOOL MANTAR..mind gets closer to your soul. this will give you power for rest of the day to fight the vikaars. if you have gurdwara near by..better wake up early ..do ardaas in front of GURU SAHIB. AND RECITE MOOL MANTAR IN SANGAT. just like soap washes the dirt...MOOL MANTAR too will wash the dirt. you will be attacked with more desire of kaam initialy . you will be depressed because your rebelling against your MIND...mind will fight....will make you upset..will make you feel angry because your not listening to him...but this is not a long term process. at that time you need to add more time to your nitnem. or kirtan. stay in touch with katha kirtan and sangat. GURU always bless the EFFORT. AND DONT FORGET.....YOUR ARE THE SON OF DASHMESH PITA. you are not supposed to stay at low of your spritual strength. i pray for you and you pray for me too.