Would you let your kids take part in a "gay pride" event at school?

puzzled

Some Christian mother is left furious after her son had to take part in some "gay pride parade" event held at their primary school. Would you let your child take part in a gay pride event at his primary school?

I would NEVER let my kids take part in anything like that. These schools are now telling our kids what lifestyles are acceptable and what are not. Kids no longer are able to decide for themselves what they agree with and what they don't. There is no such thing as debate. They are being fed with all that feminists, leftists  liberal crap which is being forced down our kids. What if a kid doesn't agree with it? what if a kid stands up and says he/she doesn't agree with gays?  is that allowed or will his/her parents be contacted and told off?   

main question is, the gay pride is about sexuality, why the hell are primary school kids being paraded around celebrating it?

The educations system has been taken over by liberal, feminist, left wing agenda and kids are now being told what they should accept, they are being brainwashed into agreeing with all this stuff and the ultra liberal media don't help either.   

Young people are losing the ability to decide for themselves and are being told whats right and whats wrong 

So would you let your kid be paraded around in some gay pride event held by their primary school? 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Some Christian mother is left furious after her son had to take part in some "gay pride parade" event held at their primary school. Would you let your child take part in a gay pride event at their primary school?

I would NEVER let my kids take part in anything like that. These schools are now telling our kids what lifestyles are acceptable and what are not. Kids no longer are able to decide for themselves what they agree with and what they don't. There is no such thing as debate. They are being fed with all that feminists, leftists  liberal crap which is being forced down our kids. What if a kid doesn't agree with it? what if a kid stands up and says he/she doesn't agree with gays?  is that allowed or will his/her parents be contacted and told off?   

main question is, the gay pride is about sexuality, why the hell are primary school kids being paraded around celebrating it?

The educations system has been taken over by liberal, feminist, left wing agenda and kids are now being told what they should accept, they are being brainwashed into agreeing with all this stuff and the ultra liberal media don't help either.   

Young people are losing the ability to decide for themselves and are being told whats right and whats wrong 

So would you let your kid be paraded around in some gay pride event held by their primary school? 

No never lol

Just now, GuestKaur2 said:

No never lol

good, this whole schooling system is a fraud. kids are not encouraged to think for themselves or give their own opinions but are told what they should agree with, no debate, nothing. no wonder young people these days are like a bunch of lost sheep 

i know this christian man whose son was told off by the teacher for not agreeing with the LGBT community. I'm not against the LGBT community but when kids are being brainwashed and told what they should agree with, that i am totally against. No diversity in thought or opinion is allowed.  

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

good, this whole schooling system is a fraud. kids are not encouraged to think for themselves or give their own opinions but are told what they should agree with, no debate, nothing. no wonder young people these days are like a bunch of lost sheep 

In school we are taught about tolerance and a load of bs like that, yeh if others want to do that in their spare time they can carry on but I don't pay attention. I got better things to do tbh lol.

NO

My reason is because I do not see why my child has do something for an interest group he or she is not a part of, under force.  If they were gay that's one thing, but people from my culture aren't encouraged to be like it is in the west so I doubt that would be the case.

Just now, namespace said:

NO

My reason is because I do not see why my child has do something for an interest group he or she is not a part of, under force.  If they were gay that's one thing, but people from my culture aren't encouraged to be like it is in the west so I doubt that would be the case.

Children don't need to be taught about that right now, children are more innocent why have they got to go polluting their minds?

look,

1. why are school's dwindling resources being spent on this drivel instead of on things our kids could benefit from like school library books, colouring pencils/paints even paper?

2. Essentially our kids at that age group are asexual because they are just learning to be in the world , you can be sympathetic to differences without taking out a parade

3. the theme of the term was 'proud of being me '  I would have picked being of colour, different faith/culture first before sexuality because the others are being experienced right then whereas being gay is strictly theory.

4. Our children are being exposed to the trans and gay narrative via storybooks too now , so know what the 'teachers' are reading or discussing with them .

5. Last year in Brighton they were quizzing three years old as to what they identified as before enrolling them . my guess answers ranged from dinosaur to choo choo train ...of course parents were upset .

6. Schools are not meant to destroy young minds by filling them with filth, the world will do that aplenty ; they are meant to stick to teaching reading writing and maths , being a good person through sharing and caring .

7. every year there are more and more charity days for BBC sponsored events like children in need , and jeans for genes , you and I know that the money never gets to the right places but the schools are doing a number on the tykes heads by saying if you don't join in shame on you ....

8. Lastly, if the school's cannot safeguard my child from assault then frankly I am not about to subject my child to government sponsored  indoctrination.