Can Husband ad Wife talk dirty to eachother?

Guest Sorrow

Gurfateh ji

I apologise for having to ask you this but purely for my mind's peace; are Amritdari husband and wife (couple) allowed to talk dirty to eachother?

I sent quite a few explicit messages (text format) to my husband and I now feel rather ashamed...I have promised myself that I will not be doing that again and I am hoping to do a heartfelt formal Ardas to Guru Ji to apologise for my actions but I would like to know whether I need to go Pesh before the Panj Pyare?

Please respond with mature advice. I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Guest Sorrow said:

Gurfateh ji

I apologise for having to ask you this but purely for my mind's peace; are Amritdari husband and wife (couple) allowed to talk dirty to eachother?

I sent quite a few explicit messages (text format) to my husband and I now feel rather ashamed...I have promised myself that I will not be doing that again and I am hoping to do a heartfelt formal Ardas to Guru Ji to apologise for my actions but I would like to know whether I need to go Pesh before the Panj Pyare?

bhain ji  honestly you see him every day could it not wait until you are together , these days phones get hacked , people send messages to the wrong folks . Go old school and keep it in the bedroom ...you do not need to copy pagal gorey sexting here there and everywhere.

52 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bhain ji  honestly you see him every day could it not wait until you are together , these days phones get hacked , people send messages to the wrong folks . Go old school and keep it in the bedroom ...you do not need to copy pagal gorey sexting here there and everywhere.

yeah i agree, old school sounds sounds better lol 

Guest GuestSingh

another one that never really gave their head to Guruji...

why do you feel the need to talk dirty? Gurbani having no cleaning effect on your mind? imo an amritdhari should already have some mechanisms/methods in place for controlling sexual frustration/desire and channeling it in positive ways e.g. fitness. if without children and looking for companionship, get a dog - they keep you busy, occupying your mind instead of kaam, and their love is unconditional too...

only good thing about threads like these - especially the haram who cant stop using and abusing filthy wives of Singhs - is that they only serve to remind and reinforce the existence of these people - no person i.e. an amritdhari can be taken at face value. yeah there might be some true ones out there somewhere but you can never really know anyone - we dont keep cctv on each other 24/7...better to just keep a distance with your guard up is my advice..

waheguru..why do these people treat amrit as if its worthless and meaningless? why pretend to give your head when your heart and mind doesnt want to follow hukam? why follow the crowd and make the same mistakes instead of thinking for yourself? why make a mockery of those whose debt we can never repay...

Gurufateh Ji

Thank you everyone for your response. I appreciate everything each one of you have said.

I feel at ease in accepting I should do Ardaas to Maharaj Ji and ask for forgiveness and I will not carry out such actions again. 

I really do feel ashamed of myself. Truat me. We all make mistakes. The hard part is when you have to live knowing you have made those mistakes and they are constantly in the back of your mind. They keep me humble yet constantly feeling guilty. Waheguru knows that before I was married I had a total different outlook on my life as as a singhni. After marriage I just feel tainted. Impure. Caught up in a tangle. In the public/sangat's view I am respected and seen as a chardikala singhni but at home when everyone has gone to sleep and it's just me and my thoughts I know I am disgusting who has lost her chance of achieving the same plain I once had before married life. Because of that my heart weeps and only Waheguru can hear me. 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, Guest Sorrow said:

Gurfateh ji

First and foremost, Pesh is not for such petty things. I suppose u desire n show love to one another in you own ways. If u feel strong do Ardaas n be careful in future.

HOWEVER... We also need to address the mind. For an example, my close ones will tell u I never ever ever swore... But u kno how much I swear in my mind? COUNTLESS times. So if dirty stuff on you mind it still needs addressing to, "Jio Nirmal barho Nirmal, barho t Nirmal jio Nirmal...