Hindu+Muslim Descendants of Gurmukhs

Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

7 hours ago, Guest Pakhand said:

There are thousands of Hindu's with the surnames Bedi, Bhalla and Sodhi who claim to be between the 18th to 20th generational kul of Guru Sahibaan. They operate very profitable Mandirs which have one cheap painting of Guru Nanak inside them batched with various idols and collect all the money offered from Sikhs naive enough to pass through.

There are also many Mehra's and Dutt's who are Hindu yet claim to be the descendants of (sehajdhari Sikh) Moti Ram Mehra and Amritdhari Shaheed Kirpa Singh (formerly known as Pandit Kirpa Ram Dutt).

This pakhand is not only restricted to India as now there are even Muslims in Pakistan earning money out of naive and gullible Sikhs by claiming to the Muslims descendants of the first Guru ka Sikh (Bhai Mardana Ji).

The question that has to be asked is why would Guru Sahibaan and Sikh Gurmukhs whose descendents were provably part of the Sikh Sangat change from faith in Ik Onkar to believing in pedophile slaveowners or the caste system and worshipping cows? Or is that Sikhs encourage this pakhand by virtue of our gullibility? Whereas if someone tried to make a living by claiming to be a Christian or Jewish descendent of Muhammad they would be laughed out of court and similarly most Hindu's avoid claiming to descendants of Lord Buddha or Mahavir Jain as they know that most Buddhists and Jains are too smart to be fooled by such nonsense. But Sikhs on the other hand can easily be conned by charlatans and pakhandi's

You don't know what you are talking about 

Guest $ant $amaj Pakhandio

Sant Samaj and various Pakhandi Baba's also claim that the Chaar Sahibzade were actually the Hindu Deities Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu and Mahesh in their so-called imaginary past lives.

Even the Panj Piare are claimed by Sant Samaj Badal-RSS to be the reincarnations of various Hindu gods and goddesses as they know the revolutionary posed by the Indian public realising that so-called untouchables from Gujarat, Orissa, Karnataka etc all united into the brotherhood of the Khalsa Panth as Sikhs.

Hindutva agents like the Sant Samaj even claim that the Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in previous lives who divided up the order GurGaddi as a business deal with no connection to Bibek Buddhi of our Guru Sahibaan

On 11/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, Guest Pakhand said:

Bro my response was not to diss Hindu's as individuals. But believe or not there are many who literally worship Gau Mata as a Goddess and you will see Hindutva sponsored cows with the Guru's as part of it. I agree that the anti-Sikh trolls on this site who hate on Hindu's by describing them as cow piss drinkers do that in order to create hatred and prevent Hindu's learning about Sikhi (Sanatan Dharam).

Image result for cow featuring guru nanak inside it

image.jpeg.0322cbe7d1b3fe88cce75a759e427234.jpeg

The point of my post was to bring awareness about crooks who are unashamedly Hindu and Muslim but earn a living by pimping lies that they are descendents of Sikh Guru's or famous Gurmukhs of the Sikh Panth. I am very sorry if that accidentally offended you in the process as I like most of your cool posts and hate trolls like puzzledtoo or others who diss people deliberately to create hatred between Hindu's and Sikhs. People who refer to other posters as cow pi$$ drinkers are clearly trolls so please ignore them. Anyhow Wolves have been playing pi$$ poor of late (if you'll excuse the pun!)

even panth dusht Amitabh Bachan has tried this BS by claiming relatedness to Guru Nanak Dev ji Via his bad chalang mum Teji

Guest Khojidas
On 11/26/2018 at 2:14 AM, Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi said:

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

I am very intrigued to learn of these 'Muslim' descendants of Sikh Guru's...... can you please supply the evidence also. 

Many thanks

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

even panth dusht Amitabh Bachan has tried this BS by claiming relatedness to Guru Nanak Dev ji Via his bad chalang mum Teji

Yeah I saw that interview, that man has so much pride that it's disgusting. He's cheated on his wife left right centre. Indians are so thick that they look up to him. 

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

worst of it sikhs still love him are they deaf dumb and blind ?

I know right. My mum told me that when he had an serious accident during a shooting back in his hey days   sikhs actually kept paaths at gurdwareh for the recovery of his health!   These actors are treated like devi devte    no wonder you can cut through their ego with a knife. 

I'm really surprised but many older punjabis love him! 

Guest Khemu Ram Bedi

This Khem Bedi that was Amitabh's ancestor was notoriously very anti-Sikh.

Khem Bedi hated Giani Ditt Singh and the (Lahore) Singh Sabha with a passion as they were revitalising the Sikh Panth.

Khem Bedi had his own competing Sanatan Sabha which claimed Sikhs were Hindu's. Khem Bedi was paid large sums by the British to undermine the Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar and the true Singh Sabha movement. The Arya Samaj and British paid him handsomely to strenghten anti-Gurmat practices in the Gurdwaras led by the Hindu Mahants.

Wherever he went he used to openly preach that Sikhs were Hindus. He used verses from Bachittar Natak to force ordinary Sikhs (that only believed in accepting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj) to think that the Gurus were descendents of Hindu King Ram Chandra's children as Bedi's + Sodhi's.

He claimed that the Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the fifth veda of the Hindus and that Sikhs should revere the Vedas of the Hindu's as, according to him, our Guru Sahiban did so in their previous Hindu lives, as stated in the Bachittar Natak.

He was widely disliked by the Sikh Panth, but on the back of the finances from the British and his wealthy Arya Samaj friends, he set up a Sodhak Committee in 1897 of his hand picked people, to consolidate 32 wildly different versions of the Bachittar Natak which had been introduced into Punjab from Bengal via Hindu Mahants to whom the British supplied drugs like opium and prostitutes between 1875 and 1900.

It was Khem Bedi who personally decided that Benti Chaupai was best positioned next to Triya Charitar on the advice of Arya Samaj friends.

Khem Bedi's two sons Kartar and Gurbaksh also merit mention as they were staunch opponents of Bhai Kartar Singh Jhabbar, Jathedar Tehal Singh and Bhai Lachman Singh who sought to liberate Sri Nankana Sahib from Hindu Mahants who were introducing prostitutes and other anti-Gurmat practices into our Gurdwara's just like how the Muslim Massa Ranghar had done in earlier times.

Kartar Bedi was a staunch supporter of Bachittar Natak and the Hindu Mahant Narain Das who murdered 130 Sikhs at Sri Nankana Sahib in 1921. Gurbaksh Bedi was famously anti-Sikh and used to go on Hindu stages to declare that Sikhs are Hindus.

Compared to these individuals Amitabh seems more "Sikh" for at least trying to clear his name at Sri Akal Takht Sahib and denying the claims made against him.